Mitch Lightfoot - Redshirt

Kansas Basketball.
NewtonHawk11

Re: Mitch Lightfoot - Redshirt

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Damn, been called Gutter twice in a hour span. lol

But yes agreed, just had to have fun with it.

Wilson I think is going to be a big time player. He'll have games a lot like Vick had in his second year. Will score 20 here and there, or play 10-15 minutes and not do much in the box score. Seems like he could be a streaky shooter, but don't really know yet, but excited to find out!
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

We are going to revisit this decision a lot this year methinks.

With Mitch we beat Duke. Kid would’ve displayed some leadership on the court and no doubt made some incredible hustle plays.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

and maybe made some layups?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

In march it's going to be very helpful to have a seasoned, experienced, calm Mac instead of the same old Mitch and a flustered, hurried Mac.

And I am a big fan of Mitch.

You people clamoring for Mitch are probably the same ones that say self never lets kids play through their mistakes, quick leash
Just Ledoux it
bigB

Post by bigB »

bigB wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:41 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:30 pm
Geezer wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:04 pm Graduates in December and gets his Masters in a year and a half.
One season of practice.

One season as a senior leader.

One season as an Arizona Wildcat.

One season where he takes his red shirt off due to an injury and plays starting in December.

Ok January
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Didn't know what thread to put this on.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, people who take pleasure in shooting and killing other living beings are fuckwads in my book.
Those of you who are hunters are of course free to go ahead and attack me. Have at it fuckwads.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8XQZSAFh2n/?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If you’re hunting for the sport of it, I agree with you gutter.

If this was someone’s farm/land and the fox was getting into a chicken coop, I disagree.

And if it was fowl/deer and they intended to use it for meat, I really disagree.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Also LOL that gutter and gutter jr. came racing to the boards to post this content.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

pdub wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:48 pm If you’re hunting for the sport of it, I agree with you gutter.

If this was someone’s farm/land and the fox was getting into a chicken coop, I disagree.

And if it was fowl/deer and they intended to use it for meat, I really disagree.
Well.......
To respond directly to what you posted......
No doubt hunting for "sport" is one thing and hunting for necessity is another.
My feeling is even if it was someone’s farm/land and the fox was getting into a chicken coop OR if they are hunting for food - to take PLEASURE in KILLING a living being makes you a fuckwad.
Just being brutally honest with my feelings. I don't expect people to agree.
Someone help me out, what type of gun is the guy kneeling pointing it in the air holding?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think there obviously is a thrill to hunting—I have zero issue with people who enjoy that thrill, and the act of hunting, as long as they are using the animal for something more than photos or taxidermy.

Maybe though this is better discussed where Illy posted it.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

pdub wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:48 pm If you’re hunting for the sport of it, I agree with you gutter.

Fox?
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

I thought coyote
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

😂😂😂

We sure it's not a warewolf?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:38 pm Didn't know what thread to put this on.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, people who take pleasure in shooting and killing other living beings are fuckwads in my book.
Those of you who are hunters are of course free to go ahead and attack me. Have at it fuckwads.

That’s a coyote they killed. Those things are a menace to farmers. They breed prolifically and kill cats, dogs, chickens, and will even prey on young cattle and horses. If steps aren’t taken to keep numbers down, they wreak havoc on farms.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:32 pmI thought coyote
Yea its definitely a coyote. That wiuld be a big, weird lookin fox
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

TDub wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm

Fox?
it is a coyote

and they are thick and problematic up by baldwin...my folks are up in that neck of the woods
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:43 pm
Grandma wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:38 pm Didn't know what thread to put this on.

That’s a coyote they killed. Those things are a menace to farmers. They breed prolifically and kill cats, dogs, chickens, and will even prey on young cattle and horses. If steps aren’t taken to keep numbers down, they wreak havoc on farms.
Indeed, they are such pests around here that a set of ears and a tail esrns you used to be $50 i think its $75 now from the state.

They used to have coyote contests around here where there were teams of 2 and the most coyotes killed in 12 hrs won a decent prize. I think these contests were just stopped this year
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

TraditionKU wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:49 pm
TDub wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 pm

Fox?
it is a coyote

and they are thick and problematic up by baldwin...my folks are up in that neck of the woods
Yea, i was making fun of pdub. It backfired as usual
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

i figured you knew
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

not sure this is what coach meant when he told Mitch to work on his shot.