The real Russia conspiracy!

Ugh.
Deleted User 295

Re: The real Russia conspiracy!

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Facebook is a right leaning platform now?

Twilight zone.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Forgot the photo that accompanies that Iranian publication--The Washington Post--story.

Also forgot the Donald's response:

"He was never arrested. He has nothing to do with this. This never happened. This is nonsense and it never happened," he said to the Daily Mail. "This never happened. Never took place. He was never arrested, never convicted, never even charged. It's a completely false, ridiculous story. He was never there! It never happened. Never took place."
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:19 pmSame
See wut I mean?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:02 pm
See wut I mean?
No?

I do really like this bored - the fact that it's based on Kansas fandom results in a really nice mix of opinions. Most people are respectful.

You get reasonable pubs like yourself and tdub, reasonable libs like trad and feral, nice open minded folk like 99 and oussie, far left/right, yet intellectually honest people like zsn, geez, and psych. And I don't mind Twocoach as much as others seem to. Don't mind jfc-jeep or chikn either.

But Seahawk and Illinois I don't find readable because most of their posts seem to be mean-spirited, and I don't think they add much substance. So I have them on ignore.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

I don't blame you 1 bit. I've got myself on ignore too.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Mjl wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:51 pm
See wut I mean?
No?

I do really like this bored - the fact that it's based on Kansas fandom results in a really nice mix of opinions. Most people are respectful.

You get reasonable pubs like yourself and tdub, reasonable libs like trad and feral, nice open minded folk like 99 and oussie, far left/right, yet intellectually honest people like zsn, geez, and psych. And I don't mind Twocoach as much as others seem to. Don't mind jfc-jeep or chikn either.

But Seahawk and Illinois I don't find readable because most of their posts seem to be mean-spirited, and I don't think they add much substance. So I have them on ignore.
Mjl, Psych/HD and Illi aren't smart enough to know that most of the time, seahawk is putting them on, playing them for fools. And, they buy it.

Mjl, don't be like Psych/HD and Illi.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

I think it's the calling everyone a racist thing that I couldn't take. Racism is a major problem in the world, and one of its biggest enablers are people who throw the term around so loosely.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Mjl wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:22 am I think it's the calling everyone a racist thing that I couldn't take. Racism is a major problem in the world, and one of its biggest enablers are people who throw the term around so loosely.
"Everyone"?

Question: "racism"?

Answer: What's guaranteed to get Psych's and Illi's goat?

Illi consumed 4 pages in one morning about a week ago freaking out about what he misperceived as "racism". It wasn't easy to do, but I convinced myself that reading through the idiocy of it was a form of penance, punishment and redemption for all the bad I've done in my life.

To review:

1. Taking seahawk 100% seriously would be a mistake.

2. There seems to be no question that Psych/HD is, indeed, a bigot.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Well. I have also been called and racist and a misogynist by seahawk. I don't believe I am either. Perhaps i am taking her to "seriously" as well.
Just Ledoux it
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TDub wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:25 pm Well. I have also been called and racist and a misogynist by seahawk. I don't believe I am either. Perhaps i am taking her to "seriously" as well.
Everybody who disagrees with Sea is a racist, a misogynist, and poorly-educated. Just ask her.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Feral wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:16 am

See wut I mean?
No?

Mjl, Psych/HD and Illi aren't smart enough to know that most of the time, seahawk is putting them on, playing them for fools. And, they buy it.

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:22 pm

No?

Pretty hard to play someone who has you on ignore, but whatever makes you feel powerful and superior.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:12 pm

Pretty hard to play someone who has you on ignore, but whatever makes you feel powerful and superior.
Haha, what a pussy
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:40 pm
Haha, what a pussy
It’s a great feature. I highly recommend it.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:17 pm

Haha, what a pussy
Being a pussy?

I'll pass
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:33 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:17 pm

Haha, what a pussy
Being a pussy?

I'll pass
Good one!
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Did I really read someone refer to psych is "intellectually honest?"

Whoa.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:32 pm Did I really read someone refer to psych is "intellectually honest?"

Whoa.
Keep playing the Bluster card. It’s your go-to strategy!
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:56 pm
chiknbut wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:32 pm Did I really read someone refer to psych is "intellectually honest?"

Whoa.
Good Lord, get some new material, would ya?

It's bad enough that you're a troll, a hack and a smoldering dung heap. Now you're exceptionally boring.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:03 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:56 pm

Whoa.
Good Lord, get some new material, would ya?

It's bad enough that you're a troll, a hack and a smoldering dung heap. Now you're exceptionally boring.
Ah, The Martyr. My presence pains and disturbs you, so we should all pity and excuse Chikn. Speaking of needing new material, yours is well over a decade old now, n’est-ce pas?