Fire Beatty Now

Kansas Football.
Deleted User 141

Re: Fire Beatty Now

Post by Deleted User 141 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:16 pm
Leawood wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:01 pm Say, Gutter, why don’t you start some threads about your former girlfriend and her daughter? Make it the third question of a daily 5 question thread.
POTD

Hahaha. This same type shit people giving Illinois dude so much shit about. This forum is funny.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

The middle part -- wut?
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

Over/under: IF we win against TCU Saturday, will there be enough students in the stadium to tear down the goal posts?

Keegan: “Tens of thousands of tickets remain available.”
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Yes, there will be enough students. 10 is probably enough and I figure there should be about 12-15 remaining when the game ends.
How many more seasons do we have to go before we no longer have to think about if it's goal post worthy if we beat a sub .500 team that's 1-3 in conference and could possibly be the 2nd worst team in the conference? This is BRUTAL!
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

No attempt to take down goal posts from what I saw. Not enough students in the stands to do anything but barely cover the Jayhawk at midfield.

Given the condition of the football program, a win like this is huge. This school has never been able to build a winning program beyond 1-2 years at best. So it's going to be awhile before winning conference games at home is considered routine.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

k
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Lonestarjayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:40 pm Head start on Coaching search.
All that means is that you can officially talk to coached who are not already employed, which you can unofficially already do. You still can't contact any coaches who are working somewhere else. So I don't see the actual value in it.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

chiknbut wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:00 pm No attempt to take down goal posts from what I saw. Not enough students in the stands to do anything but barely cover the Jayhawk at midfield.

Given the condition of the football program, a win like this is huge. This school has never been able to build a winning program beyond 1-2 years at best. So it's going to be awhile before winning conference games at home is considered routine.
It's a good enough win that hopefully it keeps the young talent from transferring at the end of the season when they fire the coaching staff. Maybe they feel like it's not hopeless and a better coach has something to build from. Hopefully.