We Lost the Battle for the Republican Party’s Soul Long Ago

Ugh.
Deleted User 310

Re: We Lost the Battle for the Republican Party’s Soul Long Ago

Post by Deleted User 310 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:14 pm
More than 300 non-family members work at the house Trump is currently living in.

Zero non-family members work in the house I am currently living in.
They have reported that almost all of those people (that can) are now working from home (although fucking at least a dozen have covid i think).....also the white house is about 55,000square feet in size....so about 22x the size of mine....if he wasn’t an asshole he could easily stay away from people....but that is a big IF.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

What the hell is illy's trip? Did he get into gutter's meds again?
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:57 pm What the hell is illy's trip? Did he get into gutter's meds again?
Question of the day. Trump is seriously ill, contagious, and hurting people and his chance of recovery. And somehow there is an argument he should keep doing it?
Deleted User 310

Is he breaking any laws?

You don't get to sedate and imprison people just because they says a bunch of dumb shit. Even if they are the president. Unfortunately free speech covers dumb speech.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:57 pm What the hell is illy's trip? Did he get into gutter's meds again?
I think Illy knows this Trump ride is about to end and he’s losing it mentally. Lashing out at everyone.
Deleted User 310

Cascadia wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:53 pm
I think Illy knows this Trump ride is about to end and he’s losing it mentally. Lashing out at everyone.
For sure the ride is ending, but can't lose something you never had... I even lashed out at trump by voting for sleepy joe! 😘

Hopefully you get out there and vote too (1 way or another).
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Cascadia wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:53 pm
I think you're right.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 310

Deleted User 310

Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Speaking of Republicans and losing their soul, Rush Limbaugh announced that his lung cancer is terminal.

Conservative radio will slowly die away, especially after Mark Levin leaves too.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Conservative radio doesn't matter because people like Tucker Carlson are far more influential on Youtube. He's the no.1 most watched/listened to person in news. Radio is dying, yes, but Youtube and podcasting are far more popular than traditional TV.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:04 am Conservative radio doesn't matter because people like Tucker Carlson are far more influential on Youtube. He's the no.1 most watched/listened to person in news. Radio is dying, yes, but Youtube and podcasting are far more popular than traditional TV.
You guys need to be more selective about your heroes. Carlson is a shameless liar and quite the drama monger.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Here's the thing about Tucker Carlson. I hate how he is on his program, but I've seen interviews with him when he's not involved in politics or the like and he seems like a genuine good dude who you could sit and have a few drinks with. Then he goes to his platform, and as Fox News Lawyers put it in court, does entertainment for his viewers, so he can get paid top dollar and not have anyone really challenge him. I don't know if he truly believes everything he says, but he keeps ratings high and if he keeps ratings high, he will continue to keep getting paid $6+ million per year.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG