Site Admin

Re: Violence

Post by pdub »

Reconvening.
Pence shows some backbone.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

That is true. They passed up Trump to request help. I don’t think Trump makes it out of the weekend without being removed.

The trumplican party had a fun summer fling in college. Now everyone associated with him is either screwed in the future or they will reverse face. Now everyone will love onto bigger and better things.

Just so sad to see what’s happened to this party in the last 5+ years. I grew up with Republican beliefs, values and all that, now I don’t know if I can vote for another one as long as they supported anything about this lame duck president.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:11 pm 25th amendment time. I think Pence does it.
My guess is Pence is ready, but there are two many toadies in his cabinet that would not follow through.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Lankford capitulates!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:11 pm 25th amendment time. I think Pence does it.
Pence is too good at politics to not take advantage of this.

Played right, Trump becomes nothing more than a trivia question answer.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Fuck that braying jackass Roger Marshall.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Way to go Kansas senator....
:|
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Josh Hawley is out there somewhere pissing himself, wondering if anyone will still be awake when he gets his chance to grandstand. His facebook page has been flooded today with negative comments. I have been sending him emails twice a day since he stated his intent to be an attention whore at the proceedings today. The image of him giving a raised fist to the mob outside should be his forever legacy.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Kelly Loeffler finds religion!

Hawley and Cruz need to resign tonight. We’re in trouble when Mike Lee is the sane one!!

McConnell reaping what he sowed
Last edited by zsn on Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

MIZZOU trash.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Hawley now braying and stating his objections to mail-in ballots in PA. What a wanna-be statesman.

Fuck you bitch, you don't live in PA or MO.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

And the objection is about certifying the count in Arizona!!
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Mitt Romney making a great statement.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Always liked Mitt. Voted for him in 2012 actually. I think he’s honestly one of the most moderate Republicans out there, and that’s what I identify with the most.

Just stinks that Trump made it to where there is no moderate. It’s so far left or so far right. And that’s unfortunate.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

93-6.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:02 pm Always liked Mitt. Voted for him in 2012 actually. I think he’s honestly one of the most moderate Republicans out there, and that’s what I identify with the most.

Just stinks that Trump made it to where there is no moderate. It’s so far left or so far right. And that’s unfortunate.
Nah, there's plenty of moderate lefts. It's just the right wing missing much of a center.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:20 pm
NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:02 pm Always liked Mitt. Voted for him in 2012 actually. I think he’s honestly one of the most moderate Republicans out there, and that’s what I identify with the most.

Nah, there's plenty of moderate lefts. It's just the right wing missing much of a center.
Bullshit. There's Mitt, Newton, me.....uhhh.....

That's all we need.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:03 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:20 pm

Bullshit. There's Mitt, Newton, me.....uhhh.....

That's all we need.
here i am
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

So whaddya think Tdub?
I think today has been a disgrace, and lindsey, ted, mitch, et al are responsible.
Defense. Rebounds.