Kansas vs indiana (official gamethread)

Kansas Basketball.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Kansas vs indiana (official gamethread)

Post by jfish26 »

LosCondorAzule wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:08 pm Damn.. fast break turns into a foul on us.. ugh
Harris has got to stop turning down layups.
LosCondorAzule
Contributor

Post by LosCondorAzule »

Please Stop with the cute passes to Adams knees..
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Harris trying to be too cute with the passing.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:09 pm
LosCondorAzule wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:08 pm Damn.. fast break turns into a foul on us.. ugh
Harris has got to stop turning down layups.
Really bad opening sequence judgement
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Haven't complained about dajuan missing a lay up in awhile. But fuck.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

twocoach wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:05 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:57 am
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:54 am

That’s GA overfill section. It’s better filled in now, but still some empties.

Either way, I think the dorms closed last night.
That picture makes me sad.

In the late 90s and early 2000s when I went to multiple games per month I don't think I ever saw something like that.

Especially not for the biggest non con home game of the season. On a Saturday. With no ice storm or some special circumstance.
My guess is that 7 minutes prior to tip like in that pic that it looked like that multiple times and you just didn't notice or you don't recall because it's a random thing from 20+ years ago.
No. My dad said the same thing when I sent him that pic. Especially not for a game like this.

And I have been to A LOT of games. My dad has been to even more.

The atmosphere at AFH isn't random. It's special because that DOESN'T happen often, if ever.
Last edited by Deleted User 863 on Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LosCondorAzule
Contributor

Post by LosCondorAzule »

Missing bunnies now and game is down to 10.. gotta stay poised and aggressive.. these guys can comeback in a hurry
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:08 pm
randylahey wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:02 pm Yesefu passing up being wide open on the perimeter was surprising. I wonder if he ever gets his confidence/comfort level. He's had a few moments.. but for the most part his physical tools are too far ahead of his mental tools and that is an awkward combination. He moves faster than his brain thinks and that gets him in trouble with turnovers sometimes

I used to say the same thing about tyshawn. And things didn't really ever "click" for him until during his senior season
He's also 2-6 inches too short for his game.
Agree. He either needs some more size as a wing. Or better decision making as a point
AlOerter
Contributor

Post by AlOerter »

Just can’t stand to have a big lead.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

So sloppy right now. Settle down and stop letting them get their confidence. We need to get a few good looks and knock down some shots.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:54 am

That’s GA overfill section. It’s better filled in now, but still some empties.

Either way, I think the dorms closed last night.

In the late 90s and early 2000s when I went to multiple games per month I don't think I ever saw something like that.

Especially not for the biggest non con home game of the season. On a Saturday. With no ice storm or some special circumstance.
My guess is that 7 minutes prior to tip like in that pic that it looked like that multiple times and you just didn't notice or you don't recall because it's a random thing from 20+ years ago.
yes…i’m certain i’ve been at games over winter break where the showing was actually worse
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Indiana packing it in, need to not drive into traffic and take the contested stuff. The right pass
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the looks are there, just gotta finish
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Did that diehard commercial really show a guy hooking himself up to a car battery and then going out into the rain?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfc
Deleted User 863

KUTradition wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:13 pm

yes…i’m certain i’ve been at games over winter break where the showing was actually worse
For the biggest non con home game of the season AND no bad weather?

I call BS. Unless it's in the last 5ish years? when I don't go to more than a game or 2 per year. Hopefully this isn't as "normal" as you two are trying to make it seem.

That's a really weird flex.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:15 pm

I call BS. Unless it's in the last 5ish years? when I don't go to more than a game or 2 per year. Hopefully this isn't as "normal" as you two are trying to make it seem.

Who are you arguing with?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JW needs to pump fake
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Same here. Over the last 10 years I have seen games over holiday break like that every season.
Deleted User 863

Sparko wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:17 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:15 pm

Who are you arguing with?
Not you!