Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
StayCurious

Re: Conspiracies

Post by StayCurious »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:02 pm What a happy existence it must be to simply block out from your consciousness inconvenient things that you simply do not like.
That perfectly describes many on here who refuse to acknowledge the problems of the vaccine.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:46 am Didn’t a certain candidate for a certain party in a certain election that made it kinda far in the runnings on a platform of little more than “9-9-9….”
Another great mind lost to the Kung Flu hoax.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:06 pm
jfish26 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:02 pm What a happy existence it must be to simply block out from your consciousness inconvenient things that you simply do not like.
That perfectly describes many on here who refuse to acknowledge the problems of the vaccine.
The difference is that actual critical thinkers don't fall for www.contrailsareevidenceofglobalconspiracies.com as primary sources.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:17 am Being worried about covid is one thing, I know there is good intent.

But now some of you are irs apologists? Whyyyyy.. you ought to be ashamed of yourselves lol. Our government is so insanely financially irresponsible. Trillion dollar spending bills being drawn up every year, sending billions and billions of dollars overseas. How can anyone defend the need for an enhanced irs in this country
IRS doesn't make tax laws. You don't seem aware of this
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Mjl wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:33 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:17 am Being worried about covid is one thing, I know there is good intent.

But now some of you are irs apologists? Whyyyyy.. you ought to be ashamed of yourselves lol. Our government is so insanely financially irresponsible. Trillion dollar spending bills being drawn up every year, sending billions and billions of dollars overseas. How can anyone defend the need for an enhanced irs in this country
Irs doesn't make any laws
Never said they did
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:13 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:52 am
The whole "benefits out weigh the risks" argument is the dumbest argument. Because most people don't need any benefits from vaccines. As we have known all along. Nearly all (99%) survive covid, and most have mild symptoms or no symptoms. Its been that way all along, since the very beginning
The benefits outweigh the risks, unless of course, you're one of the unlucky ones like this girl. No one on this site has ever expressed any care about these people who are permanently disabled because of these shots. Hell, some on here still are lying by stating the vaccines are "safe for everyone." This young woman had her whole life ahead of her.

https://www.realnotrare.com/post/olivia-c-19-yrs-old
Do you stop getting medical care because doctors misdiagnose people? Harsh me says shit happens. Covid vaccines or not.
Sympathetic me says I feel terrible in regards to "this girl" and what she has been (and still is?) going through. I'm not sure the story confirms 100% that she got "sick" from the vaccine/s but I'll give her (and you) the benefit of my doubt. I'm also not sure the story confirms she is "permanently disabled" because of the vaccine/s.
Not sure who on here has specifically said the vaccines are 100% safe for everyone. As I have said, there are risks from any and all vaccines.
"This young woman" still has her whole life ahead of her. It MAY be shortened because of what she has contracted and suffered from - but she still has "her whole life" ahead of her.

On a related note, do you know there are people who were diagnosed with POTS after they had contracted Covid?
So do we blame Covid for people developing POTS? Or Covid vaccines for people developing POTS? Both? Neither? Whatever fits OUR narrative?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:31 am 410 million for border security of other nations. But none for our own. Makes sense. Yes let's give the irs more money
"None"? Really?
You think no money has been allocated for our own border security? Educate yourself.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:32 am 200 million for gender equity what in the actual fuck
Educate yourself.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:33 am "$3 million for LBGTQ Museum in NY".

:lol:
Yes.
Did you bother to learn what the museum is and what they are doing with the 3 (actually more than 3) million dollars?
Educate yourself.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:34 am And what is "gender equity and equality fund"? They implying women cannot succeed without extra help? I would be offended if I was a woman.
If you truly care and need to ask what is "gender equity and equality fund"......
Educate yourself.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:45 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:32 am 200 million for gender equity what in the actual fuck
Educate yourself.
200 million tho lol. Its a waste of money set aside to appease a politically sensitive world
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:37 pm

Never said they did
The non-partison CBO has estimated this $80 billion for the IRS to help enforce existing laws will decrease the deficit by $120 billion over the next 10 years.

Which part are you complaining about? Enforcement of laws? Reduced deficit?

Also, you still haven't addressed the allegation of increased taxes you made.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Mjl wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:35 pm

Never said they did
The non-partison CBO has estimated this $80 billion for the IRS to help enforce existing laws will decrease the deficit by $120 billion over the next 10 years.

So you are predicting our national budget deficit will improve??? Lollll

And so some half asked research you'll find it. Biden is pushing for increased taxes every chance. It was part of his campaign before entering office, has been since, and will continue to be

https://taxfoundation.org/biden-tax-hik ... s-live-on/
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:24 pm
Mjl wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:35 pm

Never said they did

So you are predicting our national budget deficit will improve??? Lollll

And so some half asked research you'll find it. Biden is pushing for increased taxes every chance. It was part of his campaign before entering office, has been since, and will continue to be

https://taxfoundation.org/biden-tax-hik ... s-live-on/
Not me predicting it - non-partisan professional economists calculating it. Look at the CBO website, it explains it well.

Also, your claim was specifically that he was raising taxes for those making under 400k. Your link does not show that. And no, he has never campaigned on raising taxes for those making less than 400k.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

When was the last year our national deficit improved??? Lol
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And all I claimed was there was no reason to increase anyone's taxes, no reason expand the irs, and that government spending needs to be put in check
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:42 pm When was the last year our national deficit improved??? Lol
2022. The time before was 2021. https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/america ... it-by-year
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:43 pm And all I claimed was there was no reason to increase anyone's taxes, no reason expand the irs, and that government spending needs to be put in check
You specifically wrote: "Inflation reduction act. Increases taxes on families making under 400000".

The reason to expand the IRS is to reduce the deficit by $120 billion over the next 10 years.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:21 am
StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:19 am IRS is useless. Get rid of 95% of them and then simply the tax code. It's huge waste of resources.
I understand people being more worried about covid than me, and wanting to take a different approach to it. I dont agree with it, but I at least understand where they are coming from.

Defending the IRS??? That is a new low. Scum of the earth lol. Youve been beaten in an obedient slave of big government if you can honestly defend that
WTF are you talking about? My parents are OWED about $5,000 from the IRS and they have been stuck in administrative hell trying to get it. Not enough people to process their paperwork and not enough people to answer phones to get them to the end of the process. If they weren't retired with little better to do, they would have just given up on it. It's THEIR MONEY so if the IRS can hire more people and upgrade their tech so that taxpayers can get their money back in a more timely manner then I am all for it. If it also results in more people being forced to pay the proper amount of money in taxes (like I do as a good citizen) then that's great, too.

If I get in a situation where I need questions answered about my taxes or I need to get money back from the government then I hope they are staffed well enough for what I need to happen to actually happen. That you think that is being an "obedient slave of big government" then the brainwashing efforts of the GOP have been truly successful as you now have no actual functioning brain of your own any more.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

I always get paid timely from the IRS.

Anecdotal evidence is fun!