Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by twocoach »

I hope Pelosi sues him into oblivion for posting that. There is zero evidence provided and it is 100% slanderous.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:38 pm You mean like, "the vaccines don't work" kind of conspiracy?
It never ceases to amaze me how easily MAGAs will believe nonsense but how stubbornly they will refuse to believe logic.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:42 pm I hope Pelosi sues him into oblivion for posting that. There is zero evidence provided and it is 100% slanderous.
Just thinking logically about the attack, it's very unlikely that it was a random person. They have a great security system at their home, which means he was likely invited in. Most violent crimes are caused by someone they know already. The attacker was part of the weird nudist group in SF. Word is, he might have been prostitute. Pelosi has a history of being drunk (DUI in the recent past). It makes sense how it happened.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:38 pm You mean like, "the vaccines don't work" kind of conspiracy?
No but it's duly noted that's how you chose to answer my questions/requests. Pretty much what I expected.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:50 pm
Just thinking logically…
if only
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

san fran is very tough on crime. they will get to the bottom of it.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:42 pm I hope Pelosi sues him into oblivion for posting that. There is zero evidence provided and it is 100% slanderous.
Just thinking logically about the attack, it's very unlikely that it was a random person. They have a great security system at their home, which means he was likely invited in. Most violent crimes are caused by someone they know already. The attacker was part of the weird nudist group in SF. Word is, he might have been prostitute. Pelosi has a history of being drunk (DUI in the recent past). It makes sense how it happened.
Of course it makes sense to you. You should actually read the police report.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-relea ... ovdelivery

"When officers removed DEPAPE from
Pelosi’s residence, police body worn camera footage showed a glass door that appeared to be
laminated glass, broken near the door handle."

He broke in.

"SFPD Officer Colby Wilmes was able to interview a witness, Witness 1, who saw
an individual in all black, carrying a large black bag on his back, walking near the Pelosi
residence where Witness 1 was parked. Witness 1 was working private security at an address
nearby. Witness 1 then heard what sounded like banging on either a door or car and then heard
the sirens within a minute or two."

A witness saw the guy outside, most likely heard him break in and then heard the cops coming minutes later. So they didn't show up from a gay bar together.

And then the direct comments from Depape conflict basically every utterance of nonsense you typed. Just read it.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

mtg pushing the gay lover story should tell anyone all they need to know…about both the story and staycurious
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Originally there were 3 inside the house. They later changed it to 2. You can believe the story if you want, I'll believe what most likely happened.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

“they”

:lol:
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:12 pm Originally there were 3 inside the house. They later changed it to 2. You can believe the story if you want, I'll believe what most likely happened.
"Originally" according to whom?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

"logically"? Who's logic? Your's?

Let's review your post....

"Very unlikely it was a random person" - because you say so. Got it.
* How do YOU know it was very unlikely a random person? You don't.

"They have a great security system at their home" - because you say so. Got it.
How do YOU know what type of security system they have at their home? You don't.

"Which means he was likely invited in" - because you say so. Got it.
How do YOU know he was likely invited in? You don't.

"Most violent crimes are caused by someone they know already" - because you say so. Got it.
Perhaps the majority are but my guess is not "most".

"The attacker was part of the weird nudist group in SF".
Maybe. Maybe not. I've read that but do YOU know that to be true for sure? You don't.
Either way, what does that have to do (or not do) with what happened?

"Word is, he might have been a prostitute" - because you say so. Got it.
"Word is"....... What word and from who/m are you hearing/reading that word?

"Pelosi has a history of being a drunk' - because you say so, Got it.
How do YOU know he has a history of being a drunk? Other than the recent DUI, cite your source/s.

"It makes sense how it happened" - because you say so. Got it.
What makes sense? What YOU want to believe/assume happened?

Here is my logic.....

I don't know what happened and I'm not going to pretend I do. I don't fully trust any source and the only two people who know exactly what happened (Pelosi and DePape) - haven't publicly spoken about it.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Well... when you confirm that what the news told us about covid and the vaccines was mostly false and lies, then we can explore this thing with Pelosi.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:28 pm Well... when you confirm that what the news told us about covid and the vaccines was mostly false and lies, then we can explore this thing with Pelosi.
I'm staying curious.
WTF is wrong with you and what does Covid have to do with what happened to Pelosi?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:23 pm
"logically"? Who's logic? Your's?

Let's review your post....

"Very unlikely it was a random person" - because you say so. Got it.
* How do YOU know it was very unlikely a random person? You don't.

"They have a great security system at their home" - because you say so. Got it.
How do YOU know what type of security system they have at their home? You don't.

"Which means he was likely invited in" - because you say so. Got it.
How do YOU know he was likely invited in? You don't.

"Most violent crimes are caused by someone they know already" - because you say so. Got it.
Perhaps the majority are but my guess is not "most".

"The attacker was part of the weird nudist group in SF".
Maybe. Maybe not. I've read that but do YOU know that to be true for sure? You don't.
Either way, what does that have to do (or not do) with what happened?

"Word is, he might have been a prostitute" - because you say so. Got it.
"Word is"....... What word and from who/m are you hearing/reading that word?

"Pelosi has a history of being a drunk' - because you say so, Got it.
How do YOU know he has a history of being a drunk? Other than the recent DUI, cite your source/s.

"It makes sense how it happened" - because you say so. Got it.
What makes sense? What YOU want to believe/assume happened?

Here is my logic.....

I don't know what happened and I'm not going to pretend I do. I don't fully trust any source and the only two people who know exactly what happened (Pelosi and DePape) - haven't publicly spoken about it.
He has accepted 100% of the "article" that Musk shared as fact and ignored 100% of the affidavit filed by the FBI that included the statements of the person who committed the crime because he likes what the random post from the random person with zero sources or proof says more. Example #3,475 that some people have simply chosen to live in an alternative universe where facts are just whatever you want them to be.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

It's amusing that some think the rich and powerful are going to have an honest police report. Just like how they are looking into the clients on Maxwell's list, right? The point was, if you believe the Pelosi story that it was a MAGA guy, then you likely believed the vaccines were going to work.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:39 pm It's amusing that some think the rich and powerful are going to have an honest police report. Just like how they are looking into the clients on Maxwell's list, right? The point was, if you believe the Pelosi story that it was a MAGA guy, then you likely believed the vaccines were going to work.
I am not familiar with the Pelosi story.

But I do find it amusing how people selectively believe the police when it fits the narrative they want to push. Other times, all police are liars.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:39 pm It's amusing that some think the rich and powerful are going to have an honest police report. Just like how they are looking into the clients on Maxwell's list, right? The point was, if you believe the Pelosi story that it was a MAGA guy, then you likely believed the vaccines were going to work.
If the facts of the case as presented in court or in conflicting evidence such as video or sworn statement of a different witness accompanied by proof, begin to conflict with the provided FBI report then I will question that report. As of now, they do not appear to be in conflict to anything but some wing nut's conspiracy theory provided with zero proof. But feel free to provide evidence of ANYTHING you are claiming has most likely happened and I would be happy to take it into consideration.
Last edited by twocoach on Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

that’s because they’re all in cahoots to cover for nancy, twocoach

it’s plain as day for anyone being intellectually honest and thinking about the situation logically
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:04 pm that’s because they’re all in cahoots to cover for nancy, twocoach

it’s plain as day for anyone being intellectually honest and thinking about the situation logically
Makes perfect sense if you want it to.