COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
randylahey

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by randylahey »

Because, again, with the exception of some minor health issues that linger in the minority of cases, you have a ridiculously high chance of being ok. 99 percent. Immune systems are a powerful thing. If people want to trust theirs, let them.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

randylahey wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:28 am But hes right. Everyone should think about getting vaccinated. And make their own decision. And the rest of the world should accept that decision, and fuck off.
Eat shit.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:30 am
randylahey wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:28 am But hes right. Everyone should think about getting vaccinated. And make their own decision. And the rest of the world should accept that decision, and fuck off.
Eat shit.
Triggered alert. Triggered alert.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Randy must be upset that his parents, without his consent, deprived him of his god-given right to die of polio.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Covid kills maybe 1 percent of humans

All other life on earth is dying. About 90 percent of known species are either threatened, endangered, or going extinct. Tons have gone extinct in the past couple thousand years and the extinction rate for all life is increasing exponentially because of human activity.

The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

how about ED?

Is the vaccine worth it if it otherwise means living with a limp johnson?

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:04 am how about ED?

Is the vaccine worth it if it otherwise means living with a limp johnson?

Is life even worth living with a limp Johnson? Kind of defeats the whole purpose
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Not ONE Kindergarten Covid case while the mask mandate was implemented at my son's school. 2 weeks after the mask mandate ended, the Covid case emails start rolling in....
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:48 am ...
I finally feel like you spoke your true feelings on the topic.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:33 am Not ONE Kindergarten Covid case while the mask mandate was implemented at my son's school. 2 weeks after the mask mandate ended, the Covid case emails start rolling in....
Maybe you should cry? We went a year where most places all had mask mandates if anything was done in person. The covid case emails were rolling the entire time. Masks are somewhat helpful but we know they don't stop the spread

And since we have a ridiculous amount of data showing covid poses zero threat to children, there's only one way to describe mask mandates on kids: child abuse
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

not to mention, most schools spent a good portion of last school year remote.

the children have to be in-person.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:48 am
Lol. No thats sarcasm. Im just saying there are so much bigger issues in the world than covid. Our global population continues to rise. Completely unphased by this pandemic.

The only thing thats really changed is the government mindset to meddle and monitor in every aspect of citizen's lives. For some reason they've convinced enough of you its necessary and acceptable that not only do you allow them to do it, you encourage and support it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:48 am
Lol. No thats sarcasm. Im just saying there are so much bigger issues in the world than covid. Our global population continues to rise. Completely unphased by this pandemic.

The only thing thats really changed is the government mindset to meddle and monitor in every aspect of citizen's lives. For some reason they've convinced enough of you its necessary and acceptable that not only do you allow them to do it, you encourage and support it
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:33 am Not ONE Kindergarten Covid case while the mask mandate was implemented at my son's school. 2 weeks after the mask mandate ended, the Covid case emails start rolling in....
We've got masks and have positive case emails daily.

What we haven't seen much (if at all) is spread between students while in the classroom.

That leads me to believe kids aren't getting it at school or passing it around much at school. They're getting it at home because their parents aren't avoiding exposures well enough.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Randy insinuating he has sex is the biggest lol moment of the morning recap. Long friday nights on kcrim likening covid vaccine to the holocaust: sure dude.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Its debatable how effective masks in the real world are. What we do know is that even with masks, covid still spreads.

Some of you and your covid regulations, it's like a cult and covid is your religion
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:09 am Randy insinuating he has sex is the biggest lol moment of the morning recap. Long friday nights on kcrim likening covid vaccine to the holocaust: sure dude.
Do you prefer to wear masks, condoms, or both when you have sex
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The "im scared of covid crowd" surely can't be talking about whos having more sex. Arent you guys the ones scared to leave the house?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Crimsonnblue when he meets a new woman -

"Well there's a 99 percent chance she won't give me an std but there is about a 1 percent she might so I better not have sex"
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i have no doubt that a good % of the kcrim'ers will be sad to see covid go. i think it's called stockholm syndrome.

though i am curious to see what the whackjobs replace covid with.