Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
defixione
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by defixione »

Add isolationist to the mix and the waters become murkier. Check out the history of America First.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Friend,
On Sunday night, while I was with my family, my attorneys gave me HORRIFYING news.
The deranged prosecutor with Biden's Department of Justice sent a letter, stating that I AM A TARGET OF THE JANUARY 6TH GRAND JURY INVESTIGATION.
They gave me a very short time period of 4 DAYS to report to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an ARREST and INDICTMENT.
Let me be perfectly clear: I DID NOTHING WRONG. I AM COMPLETELY INNOCENT.
This is just another vicious act of Election Interference on behalf of the Deep State to try and stop the Silent Majority from having a voice in your own country.
It's quite the coincidence that this news comes JUST AFTER a series of polls show that all of our Republican opponents are LOSING BADLY to Crooked Joe Biden - and that I AM THE ONLY CANDIDATE projected to beat him in a free and fair election.
This letter also comes just after our FEC report revealed a TREMENDOUS number of small-dollar donors, proving that the AMERICAN PEOPLE stand by our movement.
The Special Counsel's office has already wasted $9 MILLION of YOUR taxpayer money on never-ending witch hunts to try and destroy our movement - not to mention the $32 MILLION wasted in Mueller's Russia, Russia, Russia witch hunt.
When I keep touring the country and hear voters tell me, "President Trump, you're our only hope!" "President Trump, we NEED you back in the White House!" - I know that I could never stop fighting to save our country, no matter how vicious these witch hunts ever become.
The fate of our nation hangs in the balance in the 2024 election. It's not just my freedom on the line, but yours as well - and I will NEVER let them take it from you.
If you're doing poorly due to the evil and corrupt people in Washington, D.C. who are destroying our country right now, then just hit the back button and go about your day.
But if not, I don't have to tell you that the stakes of this election have never been greater. Our Republic is hanging by a thread, and America needs you right now.
Please make a contribution to show that you will NEVER SURRENDER our country to tyranny as the Deep State thugs try to JAIL me for life - for 1,500% impact.

CONTRIBUTE $24 >>
CONTRIBUTE $47 >>
CONTRIBUTE $75 >>
CONTRIBUTE $100 >>
CONTRIBUTE $250 >>
CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT >>

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Friend…

lol
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I wish this "Silent Majority" was actually silent. Even their emails are loud with all those CAPS.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

That is a Trump hand-sized minority. Majority nothing.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Lol look at this dumbfuck. Seems intent on blowing his sweetheart treatment.

https://twitter.com/lauferlaw/status/16 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

But what about free speech?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

The orange, traitorous pos wants to be a martyr to his cult:

https://twitter.com/dragool6/status/168 ... wsrc%5Etfw
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

"perfect", "perfect", "more perfect".

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1689431736042586112
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:40 am "perfect", "perfect", "more perfect".

It’s terrific that none of the hundreds of lawyers who have assisted on this have successfully penetrated his narcissism such that he understands that there is not, at this point, any legitimate defense based on him believing his own lies.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:17 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:40 am "perfect", "perfect", "more perfect".

It’s terrific that none of the hundreds of lawyers who have assisted on this have successfully penetrated his narcissism such that he understands that there is not, at this point, any legitimate defense based on him believing his own lies.
It's the OJ Simpson problem where your narcissism requires you to tell a lie and then you repeat it so many times that not only do you believe it but you get offended that everyone else doesn't believe it.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:30 am

It's the OJ Simpson problem where your narcissism requires you to tell a lie and then you repeat it so many times that not only do you believe it but you get offended that everyone else doesn't believe it.
Yes, if there were four different networks with primary, unobstructed footage of OJ stabbing Nicole and Ron to death.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:33 am

Yes, if there were four different networks with primary, unobstructed footage of OJ stabbing Nicole and Ron to death.
Agreed. It's insane how Trump Humpers continue to say that this is all some Deep State liberal agenda when the people providing all the details are Republicans. Audio and video of Trump as well as communications between Trump and his own people and Trump's people and Republicans in other states are how these cases are being made.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:36 am
jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:33 am

Agreed. It's insane how Trump Humpers continue to say that this is all some Deep State liberal agenda when the people providing all the details are Republicans. Audio and video of Trump as well as communications between Trump and his own people and Trump's people and Republicans in other states are how these cases are being made.
Yes, I thought about saying the four networks were NFL Network, NFL Films, the Bills’ internal network and a network filming a favorable biopic.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

We are going to let him repeat his lies on air unchallenged, but......

Justin Baragona
Updated Thu, August 10, 2023, 10:30 AM CDT

Newsmax
Immediately after airing an interview with Donald Trump that featured the thrice-indicted ex-president baselessly claiming the 2020 election was “rigged,” MAGA cable channel Newsmax ran a disclaimer affirming President Joe Biden’s victory as “legal and final.”

In a pre-taped sitdown with Newsmax host Eric Bolling, Trump raged about both the federal indictment over his attempt to overthrow Biden’s win and potential charges for his election meddling efforts in Georgia.

“I believe I won that election by many many votes,” Trump told Bolling.

Once the interview concluded, Bolling cut away to a quick disclaimer: “Alright, folks. Now, just a note. Newsmax has accepted the election results as legal and final.”

Newsmax is currently facing defamation lawsuits from voting software firms Smartmatic and Dominion for peddling false allegations that the election was “stolen” from Trump via widespread fraud.

Fox News, which faced a similar suit against Dominion, already settled for a massive $787.5 million. Just last month, it was reported that Smartmatic subpoenaed Newsmax staffers for their personal and work communications.

And in a court filing last week, Dominion asked to see all relevant correspondence between Newsmax employees and Trump administration officials following the 2020 election.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The FBI had to kill a Trump loyalist who was threatening assassination of Biden yesterday in Utah. Attacked the FBI when they came to serve him papers. I say lock Trump away on Gitmo.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

"IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMING AFTER YOU!"

"I could have been relaxing at Mar-a-Lago or the South of France," he said, "which I would prefer to being in this country, frankly."

"WOKE equals failure. Nice shot Megan, the U.S.A is going to HELL!!! MAGA."

"She is a wicked witch whose husbands [sic] journey from hell starts and finishes with her. She is a sick and demented psycho who will someday live in HELL!"

But just 13 years ago....I stand here today humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our ancestors. I thank President Bush for his service to our nation, as well as the generosity and cooperation he has shown throughout this transition.

Forty-four Americans have now taken the presidential oath. The words have been spoken during rising tides of prosperity and the still waters of peace. Yet, every so often the oath is taken amidst gathering clouds and raging storms. At these moments, America has carried on not simply because of the skill or vision of those in high office, but because We the People have remained faithful to the ideals of our forbearers, and true to our founding documents.

So it has been. So it must be with this generation of Americans.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:30 pm The FBI had to kill a Trump loyalist who was threatening assassination of Biden yesterday in Utah. Attacked the FBI when they came to serve him papers. I say lock Trump away on Gitmo.
I’m legitimately surprised our resident Mark Levin megaphone hasn’t said this was a silencing.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i swear, it’s like the only “book” trump has read is Authoritarianism for Dummies

now he’s claiming to be the only hope for staving off WWIII
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?