Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:24 pm i swear, it’s like the only “book” trump has read is Authoritarianism for Dummies

now he’s claiming to be the only hope for staving off WWIII
And yet so many millions still haven’t figured out that not only is something that is perpetually two weeks away simply never happening, but also that all of these supposed SAVE AMERICA breathless emergency panics…are simply not emergencies at all.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:59 pm
KUTradition wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:24 pm i swear, it’s like the only “book” trump has read is Authoritarianism for Dummies

now he’s claiming to be the only hope for staving off WWIII
And yet so many millions still haven’t figured out that not only is something that is perpetually two weeks away simply never happening, but also that all of these supposed SAVE AMERICA breathless emergency panics…are simply not emergencies at all.
Does this mean it isn't going to be "Infrastructure Week" again, in a couple of weeks?

https://youtu.be/WUsd67tyn3M
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

In today's edition of you can't make this up.....

Joint Fundraising Committee = JFC. :lol:

Friend,
We are living through the darkest chapter of American history.
We are watching the ruling regime try to IMPRISON its opposition. Nothing like this has ever before happened in America.
I will continue to speak out against the disturbing downfall of our once great country - but there's one thing you will NEVER hear me say...
...You will never hear me feel sorry for myself. You will never hear me lose hope in our country.
As dark as these days may be, our national history is filled with peaceful patriots who REFUSED to give up even during the toughest times imaginable.
There were many times when the cause of our Founding Fathers looked bleak. The odds were certainly not in their favor.
They were standing up to the largest empire the world had ever seen.
Imagine if in 1775, the Founders decided that their mission was impossible and so they dropped to their knees and surrendered their noble quest for freedom. America never would've existed.
But they didn't give up. Because they embodied that age-old adage: "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
The truth is: nothing great in life ever comes easily - and what could be greater than reclaiming our American Independence from a corrupt, self-serving regime that attempts to imprison its opposition?
When I chose to run against the ruling class as a complete political outsider, I knew what I was getting myself into.
I knew that the Deep State would use the full weight of the federal government to try and take me down.
But the Deep State made one massive mistake...
...They didn't realize that they wouldn't just have to take me down, but the millions and millions of hardworking Americans who refuse to surrender our country as well.

Thanks to YOU, our movement is stronger than ever before.
Together, we have defied every narrative, we have outsmarted the so-called experts, and we have trumped the special interest globalist donors.
So, let me once again say to all our haters and enemies who want to put me BEHIND BARS for the rest of my life as an innocent man - I WILL NEVER SURRENDER OUR MISSION.
We will prevail against these vicious witch hunts.
We will win back the White House.
We will save America from tyranny.
And we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
(If you're doing poorly due to the very sinister people in the White House, then stop reading here. I hope you are now thoroughly inspired to go about your day and NEVER GIVE UP our mission to save America!)
But, if you can, never forget that even just $1 has the power to beat Crooked Joe and save America, because your $1 is never alone. It's backed by millions of other patriots who share your values and love for our country.
Please make a contribution of even just $1 to show that you will peacefully stand by my side and NEVER SURRENDER our mission to SAVE AMERICA - for 1,500% impact.
CONTRIBUTE $1 >>
CONTRIBUTE $24 >>
CONTRIBUTE $47 >>
CONTRIBUTE $100 >>
CONTRIBUTE $250 >>
CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT >>

Thank you and God bless you,

Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States

Contributions to Trump Save America JFC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

Paid for by Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, a joint fundraising committee composed of and authorized by Donald J. Trump for President 2024, Inc. and Save America. donaldjtrump.com

Trump Save America JFC, PO Box 13570, Arlington, VA 22219

TEXT TRUMP to 88022 to start receiving text messages from President Trump.

Privacy Policy

American Greatness 3104 E Camelback Rd #907 Phoenix, AZ 85016

If you no longer wish to receive sponsored promotional emails from us click here to unsubscribe.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Isn't this the guy whose entire platform was lock her up?
Defense. Rebounds.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The thing is, the Emperor God trump is laser focused on the important things right now. The ones that will make your life better as an average American.

He does it all for you, and you, and you, and you, and you.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-ph ... cf3ed7244f
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Dear Leader Mango's image is sacred. I hope Georgia's mug shots make him prouder.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

“Talented and well-practiced in every vice, a stranger to compassion or empathy, a liar and a cheat so complete in perfidy that he has elevated his dishonesty to hold it up as an ersatz moral principle, violent, so long as he can order someone else to do the dirty work, grotesque in body, graceless in action, in possession of a wounded self-regard so colossal as to smother any spark of grace, treasonous, not only to country, but to every ally he has ever had, the poisoned fruit and rankest flower of racism and contempt for women, and utterly devoid of shame for his moral and spiritual bankruptcy.
That is your leader. That is to whom you give your money. That is who you follow and laud. That is whose banner you willingly carry. Why? Because he is a mirror, not a lighthouse. You see yourselves in him. He is what you would be, if you had inherited money and could shed the last vestiges of conscience and shame.
No, I do not “respect your choices,” nor do I admire your loyalty and dedication to this miserific, demoniac vision. You have demonstrated not only a lack of civic virtue, loyalty to the Republic and to the rule of law, but a willingness to engage in violence and sedition at his slightest expressed wish. And you will never, ever admit you were wrong.
Because you see your dark, twisted, resentful dreams in him. And to renounce him is to renounce yourselves.”~ Advocatus Peregrini
Drawing
Stable Genius by Siegfried Woldhek, pen & ink, October 12, 2019.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Laser-guided, spot on, Gutter.

"...You see yourselves in him. He is what you would be, if you had inherited money and could shed the last vestiges of conscience and shame.

No, I do not “respect your choices,” nor do I admire your loyalty and dedication to this miserific, demoniac vision. You have demonstrated not only a lack of civic virtue, loyalty to the Republic and to the rule of law, but a willingness to engage in violence and sedition at his slightest expressed wish. And you will never, ever admit you were wrong.

Because you see your dark, twisted, resentful dreams in him. And to renounce him is to renounce yourselves.”
~ Advocatus Peregrini
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Gutter's image is spot on. The evil pours out of it.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

And, absolutely none of this was a mystery on this day in 2016 (or 2015, or at any time of his adult life).
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:28 pm And, absolutely none of this was a mystery on this day in 2016 (or 2015, or at any time of his adult life).
Yeah. The demon inside has always been there. But more visible now.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Something something if you can’t spot the sucker at the table.

https://twitter.com/rpsagainsttrump/sta ... q_-8Yt1KMA
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

It's like trickle down economics, if it didn't work the first time, do it more the second time.

MOUNT PLEASANT, Wis. — A 30-minute drive from the site of this week’s Republican debate in Milwaukee stands a mysterious glass globe that has come to symbolize the failure of one of Republican front-runner and former president Donald Trump’s big promises.

The 100-foot-tall sphere is one of few buildings on a largely empty plot of land bigger than three Central Parks. The globe’s owner, Taiwanese manufacturer Foxconn, calls it a high-performance computing data center. But local residents say they’ve seen few signs of life at the building. Last year, a local catering company announced that outside groups could rent the space for events.
The orb and the three partially used buildings nearby are nothing like the giant manufacturing campus with 13,000 high-tech jobs that Trump and Foxconn promised five years ago, when Trump — wielding a golden shovel for the groundbreaking — called the project the “Eighth Wonder of the World.” Instead, the orb is the butt of local jokes.

“It just looks to me like sort of a low-rent Epcot Center. … What almost turns it into comedy is that they were renting it out for banquets,” said Kelly Gallaher, head of a local government watchdog group.
It might be funny, she added — except that local and state governments spent roughly $500 million to buy land, bulldoze houses and build infrastructure for an unfulfilled manufacturing megasite that was supposed to include dozens of futuristic buildings and a factory to produce flat-panel displays for televisions.

Many critics say the original promises were never destined to be kept. Trump and the GOP were looking for a quick political win from the deal, while Foxconn was hoping to placate the Trump administration to stop it from hiking import tariffs on the iPhones the firm assembles in China, said Gordon Hintz, a Democrat and former minority leader in the Wisconsin State Assembly.

“It was all about politics,” Hintz said in an interview. “You had a swing state President Trump needed to win … and from Foxconn’s standpoint, President Trump had threatened tariffs on electronics imports. For Foxconn, it was always about evading tariffs.”

Even in the face of growing personal legal peril, Donald Trump summoned his top economic advisers to his private golf club in New Jersey for a two-hour dinner last Wednesday night to map out a trade-focused economic plan for his presidential bid.

Trump and top aides, including former senior White House officials Larry Kudlow and Brooke Rollins, as well as outside advisers Stephen Moore and former House speaker Newt Gingrich, spent the dinner discussing how Trump could attack President Biden in the 2024 election on the economy, amid a recent spate of positive economic news that has buoyed Biden’s fortunes, according to three people familiar with the meeting, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the private event.

Among the ideas they discussed was Trump’s plan to enact a “universal baseline tariff” on virtually all imports to the United States, the people said. This idea, which Trump has taken to describing as the creation of a “ring around the U.S. economy,” could represent a massive escalation of global economic chaos, surpassing the international trade discord that marked much of his first administration. Trump advisers have for months discussed various potential levels to set the tariff rate, and they said the plan remains a work in progress with major questions left unresolved, the people said.

Economists of both parties said Trump’s tariff proposal is extremely dangerous. Adam Posen, president of the Peterson Institute for International Economics, a Washington think tank, called the idea “lunacy” and “horrifying” and said it would lead the other major economies around the world to conclude the United States cannot be trusted as a trading partner. Although aimed at bolstering domestic production, a 10 percent tariff would hurt the thousands of U.S. firms that depend on imports, while also crippling the thousands of U.S. firms that depend on foreign exports, Posen said.

Trump could use unilateral authority to exempt whatever countries he chooses from the automatic import tariffs. It would create enormous opportunities for influence-peddling, Posen said, following four years of a Trump presidency in which Saudi Arabia and other nations sought to steer Trump by frequenting his private businesses. “It is a recipe for corruption,” Posen said. “They will decide that whoever cozies up to Trump, or whoever his commerce secretary is, will get the exception.”
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jfish26 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:34 pm Something something if you can’t spot the sucker at the table.

Incredible that people are still willing to throw away their integrity to work for that man.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:07 pm
jfish26 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:34 pm Something something if you can’t spot the sucker at the table.

Incredible that people are still willing to throw away their integrity to work for that man.
Everyone thinks they're special.

He's cheated on all of his OTHER girlfriends, but I'm different.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Trump, Under Oath, Says He Averted ‘Nuclear Holocaust’

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/30/nyre ... erpts.html
Mr. Trump claims to have protected the world from nuclear war while in office.

In an exchange soon after that, Mr. Trump acknowledged that those other things included having been president.
MR. TRUMP: I was very busy. I was — I considered this the most important job in the world, saving millions of lives. I think you would have nuclear holocaust, if I didn’t deal with North Korea. I think you would have a nuclear war, if I weren’t elected. And I think you might have a nuclear war now, if you want to know the truth.
[…]

Mr. Trump derides his annual financial statements, saying that he never felt they would be taken seriously.

The attorney general’s case against Mr. Trump focuses on his annual financial statements, which she says overvalue his property by up to $2.2 billion each year.

Each of Mr. Trump’s financial statements includes a number of disclaimers, which acknowledge that Mr. Trump’s accountants had not reviewed or authenticated his claims. During the interview, Mr. Trump refers to those disclaimers, saying that they essentially render the statements meaningless.
MR. TRUMP: I never felt that these statements would be taken very seriously, because you open it up and right at the beginning of the statement, you read a page and a half of stuff saying, go get your own accounting, go get your own this, go get your own that.

MR. WALLACE: So why did you get these statements prepared?

MR. TRUMP: I would say more for maybe myself just to see the list of properties. I think more for myself than anything else. Sometimes an institution would like to see.
Mr. Trump then went on to say that his properties were even more valuable than was reflected in the statements themselves.

[…]

When asked during the deposition what might have been left out of his annual financial statements, Mr. Trump at first seemed to dispute the premise of the question, saying, “They list everything in the kitchen sink here.” But he then elaborated.
MR. TRUMP: The biggest thing that is not included is my brand. My lawyers never bring it up, but the brand is the biggest, and cause you can, maybe you can double or triple my statement. But my brand is — if I wanted to create a good statement, I would put — I’d start off with Sentence 1, my brand is worth billions and billions of dollars.
[…]

Asked about policies and procedures to ensure that the Trump Organization complies with the law, he said: “That’s why we have law firms. You know, we have law firms that do this.”
MR. TRUMP: And friends of mine have said, you are the most honest person in the world. So we’ve done a good job. Don’t get credit for it. That’s OK.
The best part of course is the tax fraud admissions.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

American Greatness
Please see a special message from our sponsor.

Friend,

Because you're a loyal supporter, I wanted to give you a courtesy reminder that TONIGHT before 11:59 P.M. is your last chance to enter my contest to meet me at my September 29th Reception in Beverly Hills, California.
Your flight, your hotel, your refreshments and hors d'oeuvres will all be on me. You just need to pack a bag and decide who to bring!
We'll even take a picture together so you can show all of your friends and family that you got to meet the man in the world-famous mugshot!
And because I'm not crooked like the man currently occupying the White House, I also want to be very transparent with you, since you may not know this important detail...
...There's no minimum contribution needed to be automatically entered to win.
That's right - even $1 will get you automatically entered.
And ALL entries have an equal shot of winning. I could easily see Crooked Joe giving preferential treatment to people who make max-out donations. But not me!
Please make a contribution before 11:59 P.M. TONIGHT to Make America Great Again - and you'll be automatically entered to WIN!
PRESIDENT TRUMP'S 9/29 RECEPTION CONTEST
SUPPORTER: ***** I deleted my email but it stated my email address.
ENTRY: PENDING
SUGGESTED CONTRIBUTION: $1
ENTER NOW
CONTRIBUTE $1 >>
CONTRIBUTE $10 >>
CONTRIBUTE $24 >>
CONTRIBUTE $47 >>
CONTRIBUTE $100 >>
CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT >>

Thank you and GOOD LUCK!

Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States

***** Under SUPPORTER above I deleted my email address. If referred to me as a supporter by my email address. I promise and assure everyone who reads this - I have NEVER supported a Trump candidacy in ANY manner nor have I EVER provided my email address to his campaign.
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

You'd think Trump would have more regard for his reputation, wouldn't you?
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Is this real? Why 2020 at the bottom? Is it 3+ years old?