ousdahl

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by ousdahl »

Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:53 am
Cascadia wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:43 am Keep in mind this message comes from people who believe in an imaginary friend.
we are all going to find out for ourselves one day if he is imaginary or not. i'm not taking any chances.
Any system that rewards a murderer who "finds God" in prison with eternal reward but an unbaptized heathen goes to hell because their parents didn't let a likely pedophile sprinkle water on their head as an infant is a system I want no part of.

I'll doing what I feel is right because it's the right thing to do, not because a bunch of pedophiles have me scared of some mystical afterlife punishment/reward system.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:11 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:09 am nothing more exhilarating as a deviant shaming his grandmother on the social medias.
trying

so

hard
This.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:34 pm Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens
My version of heaven is great beer, great drugs, attractive women with sharp fingernails and fresh powder runs in the back bowls of Vail until my legs want to fall off so if that's not what heaven is then I will pass.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i almost said something along those same lines in response to TDub...that hell, if such a place exists, is likely different for each person

TDub’s hell would probably be a suit and tie, cubicle existence in a skyscraper, with the only nature in sight being on one of those “inspirational” framed quotes on the wall

(my hell probably isn’t far off from that)
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:52 pm
ousdahl wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:34 pm Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens
My version of heaven is great beer, great drugs, attractive women with sharp fingernails and fresh powder runs in the back bowls of Vail until my legs want to fall off so if that's not what heaven is then I will pass.
https://youtu.be/sZpZuIWu1tw
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:57 pm i almost said something along those same lines in response to TDub...that hell, if such a place exists, is likely different for each person

TDub’s hell would probably be a suit and tie, cubicle existence in a skyscraper, with the only nature in sight being on one of those “inspirational” framed quotes on the wall

ugh....so I would spend every day jumping out of a window only to wake up back in the cubicle? I better start living right......cuz that ain't gonna cut it.

I dunno where I'll go. But someones gonna have to find somewhere where its legal to put me on a burning raft and float me down a mountain river. I think that means I cant go to "heaven" so....I suppose that's that.
Just Ledoux it
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:00 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:57 am Yeah Traddie, you should not have named your grandmother in law all over social media to shame her. What were you thinking?
i’m definitely going to [mich’s] hell
Mich lives his hell every day.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

They're the same people who think that the massive drop in flu cases and deaths proves that covid was just a hoax and not because wearing masks, social distancing and soaking ourselves in hand sanitizer helps reduce the spread of all sorts of different viruses and illnesses.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:57 pm i almost said something along those same lines in response to TDub...that hell, if such a place exists, is likely different for each person

https://www.tiktok.com/@andrewrousso/vi ... _webapp=v1
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

not to get off topic ..... but tiktok seems like something meant for people who really like looking at themselves. You know how much time must be spent talking, filming, editing, all while

1. loving looking at yourself
2. believing that someone else wants you to share you looking at yourself.

its like the selfie trend on crack.
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Whatever happened to banning ticktock due to the Jina data mining it?
Doesn't sound like a good idea to install it.
Defense. Rebounds.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

TDub wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:38 am not to get off topic ..... but tiktok seems like something meant for people who really like looking at themselves. You know how much time must be spent talking, filming, editing, all while

1. loving looking at yourself
2. believing that someone else wants you to share you looking at yourself.

its like the selfie trend on crack.
I agree and disagree.
Much like Instagram ( or say Pinterest, YouTube or Behance etc ), you're gonna get a lot of awful stuff.
But there are a lot of great creators out there too that would normally go unnoticed and now have the avenue to get noticed. And sometimes, due to likes and views, you'll get to see the great stuff.

Take that video I just posted - guy thought up the concept, scripted it, practiced it, edited it.
It's funny - and he did it all on his own.
Good for him.

I get served home improvement ideas. Illustration and animation tips. Life hacks. Movie facts and trivia. The dancing trends - ima pass on that - but I don't see that anymore - bc Tik Tok ( and see below ) knows me now.

Also regarding 99, oh yea, it's all sorts of data mining trouble.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

those who don’t learn from history...

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/10 ... demic.html
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

"Natural immunity" vs vaccine is a rhetorical mischaracterization from anti-vaxers. Both involve some part of the virus in your system causing natural creation of antibodies. The only difference is one actually makes you sick, the other just has some potential (and almost always unharmful) side effects.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Example 2,648 that this is 100% political and has nothing to do with parents wanting to be in charge of the health decisions for their children.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Shanghai Disneyland puts 34,000 visitors on lockdown after one positive covid test