Re: Facebook, Google, et al

Post by jhawks99 »

Lock her up
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

StayCurious wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:03 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:25 am And its cute how you guys are attacking that person's character and ignoring their comment. Straight out of the democrat playback. No political arguments about policies or anything. Just try to slander your opponents character and convince people to hate them, while ignoring policies or logic

That's what they do when they've got nothing of substance to respond with. It just validates your points even more.
I know. Its sad how often we see it on elections now. Democrats basically try to hide their politicians before elections. No debates. Try to avoid talking policies. And just pump a bunch of money into slandering and attacking their opponents on a personal level
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Wait, what?
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:31 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:33 am
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:03 pm

I'm getting the same thing done tomorrow morning.
Enjoy!
Two vaccines (flu and covid), 1 finger stick for A1C (came back fine) a blood draw for labs, and a finger in through the exit. All with my needle phobia. Great morning.
Worst is behind you. Pun intended. Hope you are (and stay) well!
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Not really. At the eye doc now. They're getting the metal stick to hold my eyes open
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:22 pmWait, what?
Let me translate his/her post for you.

Я знаю. Печально, как часто мы видим это сейчас на выборах. Демократы в основном пытаются спрятать своих политиков перед выборами. Никаких дебатов. Старайтесь не говорить о политике. И просто вкачать кучу денег в клевету и нападки на своих оппонентов на личном уровне.

Actually, I think this is better translation of what he/she posted.

Я выбит из колеи и нуждаюсь в серьезной профессиональной помощи, если я действительно верю, что это однобоко.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:58 pm Not really. At the eye doc now. They're getting the metal stick to hold my eyes open
As my mother would say, "oyesh". Hopefully all goes well.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Done. I really wish they could numb my eyes. Would make this a lot easier on me and the doc.
Defense. Rebounds.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Is RRN the new Onion?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

And so it begins......

https://realrawnews.com/2022/12/militar ... ar-begins/

My favorite detail of the event on I-25 south of the Springs, "By 11:30 p.m. the Marines had laid their trap: Three SUVs would peel out in front of the tractor trailer, while the other two, hidden in a densely wooded alcove beside the interstate, would bring up the rear, essentially trapping the truck."
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

How many trees are there along I 25
Defense. Rebounds.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Do tree cholla count?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The best of the best people....trumpty dumpty does it again.

Hanging with Liz Crokin, if you don't remember her that is understandable. She is the one who has a Hillary Clinton sex tape that proves Pizzagate is real. She has yet to share it. Like Tucker when he had Hunter Biden's laptop, maybe she mailed her only copy to a guy and it got lost in the mail or something? Or maybe her dog ate it? Anyway the child sex ring is really real and that is what you need to know.

So she hosted a "to do" at trump's classified documents storage unit in FL and had this to say.

“Tonight I had the privilege and honor to speak at America’s Future fundraiser to combat child trafficking at Mar-A-Lago,” she wrote, adding that part of her speech at the event focused on “Pizzagate.”

She forgot to add a comma after "trafficking"; or maybe not?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

it’s trump

would anyone really be surprised if there’s sex trafficking out of mar-a-lago?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

JFC
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?