Chiefs 2021

Kansas Football.
holidaysmore

Re: Chiefs 2021

Post by holidaysmore »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:22 am Played 32 snaps. 40% of the plays. Not bad for still only a few weeks with the team.
And 1 target. At least that I can remember. He is essentially what every other Chiefs receiver is that isn't named Kelce or Hill. If they really wanted to get Gordon going throw him a screen. Get him on a jet sweep like they do for Mecole.
Holidaysmore - 2005
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

We wouldn't be in this mess if we still had Sammy.
Defense. Rebounds.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Sammy has 18 receptions this season, 111th in the NFL.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

We will never get Rodgers/Mahomes will we? Rodgers positive and out Sunday.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:56 am We will never get Rodgers/Mahomes will we? Rodgers positive and out Sunday.
That's crazy. Any word yet on whether Davante Adams will be back? If the Packers are without both Rodgers and Adams, the Chiefs might actually have a chance.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:56 am We will never get Rodgers/Mahomes will we? Rodgers positive and out Sunday.
This is some KU basketball Big 12 title streak shit.
UnholyLivingDead

Post by UnholyLivingDead »

Next year after Denver trades for him, haha.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

So I don't think Rodgers has worn a mask this year. So either he didn't follow the league protocols or the Packers thought he was vaccinated when he in fact was not.

Their practice squad QB is positive as well. Jordan Love is their only option at QB. Ruh roh.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
UnholyLivingDead

This quote from August caught my eye.

https://twitter.com/RobDemovsky/status/ ... 3083793408

Notice how he used the word "immunized" instead of "vaccinated". Makes me wonder if this isn't the first time he's had it and he thought getting it the first time would just prevent him from getting it again. But that's pure speculation by me.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

UnholyLivingDead wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:23 am This quote from August caught my eye.

Notice how he used the word "immunized" instead of "vaccinated". Makes me wonder if this isn't the first time he's had it and he thought getting it the first time would just prevent him from getting it again. But that's pure speculation by me.
Many people, including health professions and the CDC, at times refer to vaccinations as "immunizations".

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/index.html
Last edited by twocoach on Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnholyLivingDead

twocoach wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:38 am
UnholyLivingDead wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:23 am This quote from August caught my eye.

Many people, including health professions and the CDC, at times refer to vaccinations as "immunizations".

All reports say Rodgers has been following the proper protocols all season long that the NFL has in place for non-vaccinated players. So as far as being the NFL and the rules they have in, there's a difference and they knew whether or not he had been vaccinated. The Packers and the NFL knew he wasn't vaccinated because if he was, he would have been in a different protocol.
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

In a season where it seemed like every break has gone against the Chiefs this definitely feels like a huge break. If Rodgers had played they were about to get worked now they have more than a chance. This is 1000% a must win.
Holidaysmore - 2005
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Guess the Packers get to see what they have in Love.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

UnholyLivingDead wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:46 am

All reports say Rodgers has been following the proper protocols all season long that the NFL has in place for non-vaccinated players. So as far as being the NFL and the rules they have in, there's a difference and they knew whether or not he had been vaccinated. The Packers and the NFL knew he wasn't vaccinated because if he was, he would have been in a different protocol.
I was simply referring to your concern over the use of the word "immunization". I have not paid any attention to what Rodgers has or has not done and which protocols he has been following.
UnholyLivingDead

twocoach wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:49 am

I was simply referring to your concern over the use of the word "immunization". I have not paid any attention to what Rodgers has or has not done and which protocols he has been following.
My point is that I'm guessing Rodgers didn't just use the word "immunized" because "the CDC uses it interchangeable to mean vaccinated". I think he used it because he knew the difference in the rules the NFL was using.
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

Actually, there are lots of reports of him not following protocols, including on the sidelines during the pre-season when he wasn't in uniform. No one realized he wasn't following the protocols at the time because they thought he was vaccinated, because that's what immunized means.

Maybe the reports today are wrong and he actually is vaccinated, but if not, he should be suspended for a few games and someone needs to figure out what is going on with the Packers.
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

hasbeen wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:52 am

Actually, there are lots of reports of him not following protocols, including on the sidelines during the pre-season when he wasn't in uniform. No one realized he wasn't following the protocols at the time because they thought he was vaccinated, because that's what immunized means.

Maybe the reports today are wrong and he actually is vaccinated, but if not, he should be suspended for a few games and someone needs to figure out what is going on with the Packers.
Say it with me: play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Fuck Aaron Rodgers and FTP. Hope everyone stops drooling over him. An unlikable guy.
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:03 am
hasbeen wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:52 am

Say it with me: play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Could not agree more. He and others plastered pictures of him indoors just this weekend at a Halloween party without a mask.

I am not interested in a debate with mouth breathers here about the usefulness of these protocols, but they're widely understood and agreed to by the union. Follow the fucking rules, asshole.

Maybe he can pay the fines in Bitcoin.
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser