Contributor

Re: George Floyd and the Ensuing Protests

Post by jhawks99 »

Why are you defending a murdering thug?
Defense. Rebounds.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:50 pm Why are you defending a murdering thug?

Because.......(R)
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I defended Antifa?
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Spoiler alert: the guy in Kenosha who got charged with multiple murders ain’t from Antifa
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:48 pm Spoiler alert: the guy in Kenosha who got charged with multiple murders ain’t from Antifa
But, he's most definitely a Trump hating lefty, right?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:48 pm Spoiler alert: the guy in Kenosha who got charged with multiple murders ain’t from Antifa
RIght, and the fact he wasn't charged should be the biggest indicator of how much law has disappeared. The judges are doing what they "feel" is best.

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 318

Walrus wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:51 pm RIght, and the fact he wasn't charged should be the biggest indicator of how much law has disappeared. The judges are doing what they "feel" is best.
Lol, what judges? You mean juries?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

The police determined the charges, but the judge set his bond at 2 million (an old democrat lady).

No charges set against the thug with an illegal pistol who attempted to murder a minor, all on film. ;)
Deleted User 318

Walrus wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:59 pm The police determined the charges, but the judge set his bond at 2 million (an old democrat lady).

No charges set against the thug with an illegal pistol who attempted to murder a minor, all on film. ;)
Hold up, are you talking prosecutors? You really don't understand anything about the law, do you?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'll let you determine the answer to that. I'm going back to my commissions. Have a good weekend. ;)
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

NiceDC wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:01 pm
Walrus wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:59 pm The police determined the charges, but the judge set his bond at 2 million (an old democrat lady).

Hold up, are you talking prosecutors? You really don't understand anything about the law, do you?
He found a YouTube video that explained the law to him. He's a legal expert now.
Deleted User 318

Cascadia wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:03 pm
NiceDC wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:01 pm

He found a YouTube video that explained the law to him. He's a legal expert now.
I think he should've found a better video. I have no idea what's going on here.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Walrus wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:03 pm I'll let you determine the answer to that. I'm going back to my commissions. Have a good weekend. ;)
More masks headed to your relatives in China?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:51 pm
RIght, and the fact he wasn't charged should be the biggest indicator of how much law has disappeared. The judges are doing what they "feel" is best.

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from the “guns make us safer” camp, eh?

Pretty wild year for those folks to go silent.
Deleted User 318

Also, the guy in the pic has been shot, but didn't shoot anyone. Yet his guy decided to go all Rambo on folks and shoot up a bunch of folks. Weird.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Moving right along...

Anyone had a chance to sift through the grand jury shit yet?

https://twitter.com/robferdman/status/1 ... 63937?s=21
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:03 pm I'll let you determine the answer to that. I'm going back to my commissions. Have a good weekend. ;)
hilarious and sad

get called out on you’re bs, and...

par for the course

:lol:
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

He attempted to murder him? By doing what? I am sure you are not saying that the mere fact that he was carrying a pistolmeans that he was guilty of attempted murder. I thought carrying a firearm was a deterrent of violence, not an automatic assumption of violent intent. Did he fire at Rittenhouse?
dolomite2

Post by dolomite2 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:19 am https://amp.courier-journal.com/amp/588 ... ssion=true

Concerns that Louisville police may have lied to obtain the search warrant for Breonna Taylor's residence.
Seems too common anymore, authorities lieing in order to get search warrants (re the infamous FISA warrants to spy on Trump campaign).
dolomite2

Post by dolomite2 »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/30/us/deont ... index.html
Murray was charged two days later with carjacking, second-degree robbery and assault with a semiautomatic firearm. Prosecutors later added charges of attempted murder, possession of a firearm by a felon, association with a criminal street gang, discharging a rifle inflicting great bodily injury and personal use of a rifle, all in connection to the carjacking.
Good riddance to this loser.