Chiefs SuperBowl Champs

Kansas Football.
Deleted User 141

Re: Chiefs SuperBowl Champs

Post by Deleted User 141 »

Soklous wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:23 pm Hard time seeing people hate the Chiefs. But Chiefs fans? That can happen real fast.
If that’s to me, I In no way pointed to chiefs fans. Fuck that, I’m with Newton there. I’d be swinging my dick proudly if it happened.
Deleted User 141

lobster wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:29 pm I hated the Bills when I was a kid. How odd was it that they lost 4 super bowls in a row? We will likely never see that again. After they mocked our tomahawk chop, I'm glad they lost 4 in a row.
The tomahawk chop is dumb. And not for outrage. But carry on.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Gqcolorado wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:38 pm
lobster wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:29 pm I hated the Bills when I was a kid. How odd was it that they lost 4 super bowls in a row? We will likely never see that again. After they mocked our tomahawk chop, I'm glad they lost 4 in a row.
The tomahawk chop is dumb. And not for outrage. But carry on.
Go smoke some dope, Colorado hippy. :p
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Soklous wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:23 pm Hard time seeing people hate the Chiefs. But Chiefs fans? That can happen real fast.
Chiefs fans also hate the Pats disproportionately to the rest of the league's fans. But, it does seem to be something within the fan base as there seems to be a lot of hatred towards a lot of teams. Never seen a team with so many rivals.
Deleted User 104

I hope the Chiefs never, ever change their name or logo. I am part Native American and I see it as more like a tribute or appreciation. I hate all these goddamn people that are probably not even Indian that find everything offensive.
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

Gqcolorado wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:37 pm
If that’s to me, I In no way pointed to chiefs fans. Fuck that, I’m with Newton there. I’d be swinging my dick proudly if it happened.

No. Not to you. To generalized Chiefs fans. Add winning to a rabid and mostly over the top fan base, and it’s recipe for dislike. Pretty common KU syndrome out there just the same.
I am, I said.
Deleted User 141

Chief fans, like most NFL fans, are predominantly white trash. Which is why I don’t subscribe to any Titans board(s).
Deleted User 141

Chief fans, like most NFL fans, are predominantly white trash. Which is why I don’t subscribe to any Titans board(s).
Deleted User 141

lobster wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:42 pm I hope the Chiefs never, ever change their name or logo. I am part Native American and I see it as more like a tribute or appreciation. I hate all these goddamn people that are probably not even Indian that find everything offensive.
Your argument is stupid.
Deleted User 104

Gqcolorado wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:49 pm
lobster wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:42 pm I hope the Chiefs never, ever change their name or logo. I am part Native American and I see it as more like a tribute or appreciation. I hate all these goddamn people that are probably not even Indian that find everything offensive.
Your argument is stupid.
No, I should have more say than people who are not Indian.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Easy, Liz.
Deleted User 141

lobster wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:50 pm
Your argument is stupid.
Nah.
Deleted User 104

Gqcolorado wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:59 pm
lobster wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Your argument is stupid.
Nah.
Yah.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I (white male) think there's a qualitative difference between, say the Indians' and Redskins' logo, on one hand, and the Chiefs', Braves' and Seminoles' use of iconography and other things, on the other hand.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Did anyone post this yet? These K-State fans must hate KU more than they like the Chiefs. Sad.

https://www.facebook.com/FarzinVousough ... 168460559/
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:40 pm
Chiefs fans also hate the Pats disproportionately to the rest of the league's fans. But, it does seem to be something within the fan base as there seems to be a lot of hatred towards a lot of teams. Never seen a team with so many rivals.
Errr....I don't think it's uniquely Chiefs.
Living on the East coast, Giants fans hated Pats, Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins, Steelers.
They absolutely abhorred the Pats moreso than Chiefs fans hate them.

The difference now of course is that the Pats knocked the Chiefs out of the Super Bowl recently...and probably where a lot of that recent hate has bubbled from.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

pdub wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:54 pm They do.
Brady's likeability score is well below an average NFL player.
Polled at 53% a few years ago, 86% is the average.

There are clearly fans who adore him but the dude has a lack of personality and a holier-than-thou image.

He's the GOAT but he's not likeable.
He's never eaten a strawberry.

"The other 20% is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon."
"No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG."
"I'll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats."
"I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt."
"No nightshades, because they're not anti-inflammatory. So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I'm very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation."
"No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy."
"Prefers not to eat fruits."
"We stick to gluten-free for everything."

Fuck that.
you think he/they actually do most of the cooking?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

pdub wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:54 pm They do.
Brady's likeability score is well below an average NFL player.
Polled at 53% a few years ago, 86% is the average.

There are clearly fans who adore him but the dude has a lack of personality and a holier-than-thou image.

He's the GOAT but he's not likeable.
He's never eaten a strawberry.

"The other 20% is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon."
"No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG."
"I'll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats."
"I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt."
"No nightshades, because they're not anti-inflammatory. So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I'm very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation."
"No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy."
"Prefers not to eat fruits."
"We stick to gluten-free for everything."

Fuck that.
Oh no! You gotta be doggone kidding me?!!! I hate him!!!!
Deleted User 141

People hate him bc he wins.

People still cheer for rapists, murderers, child and wife beaters when they play well for their team.

The cheating thing is overplayed.
Deleted User 104

Brady's diet is fascinating to me. It takes a huge amount of self control to do what he does. I couldn't do it. I'd have to say no to too many things I love to eat on occasion. Still, we could all learn from his Asian diet, as inflammation is a probably affecting most American people. I'm actually surprised he eats avacato ice cream, as ice cream is not considered good for the body (ice cold things are not healthy). I'm sure his diet has helped him a lot in staying healthy for playing.