Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
StayCurious

Re: Conspiracies

Post by StayCurious »

Mjl wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:01 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:42 pm When was the last year our national deficit improved??? Lol
2022. The time before was 2021. https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/america ... it-by-year
I scrolled down as it actually shows it increased. You don't even know what you're sharing.

What most people don't know is that we will need interest rates above 16% to really fix inflation. We're at 4.25 right now, so if they actually go through with it, kiss goodbye your 401K.
Last edited by StayCurious on Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

twocoach wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:14 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:21 am
StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:19 am IRS is useless. Get rid of 95% of them and then simply the tax code. It's huge waste of resources.
I understand people being more worried about covid than me, and wanting to take a different approach to it. I dont agree with it, but I at least understand where they are coming from.

Defending the IRS??? That is a new low. Scum of the earth lol. Youve been beaten in an obedient slave of big government if you can honestly defend that
WTF are you talking about? My parents are OWED about $5,000 from the IRS and they have been stuck in administrative hell trying to get it. Not enough people to process their paperwork and not enough people to answer phones to get them to the end of the process. If they weren't retired with little better to do, they would have just given up on it. It's THEIR MONEY so if the IRS can hire more people and upgrade their tech so that taxpayers can get their money back in a more timely manner then I am all for it. If it also results in more people being forced to pay the proper amount of money in taxes (like I do as a good citizen) then that's great, too.

If I get in a situation where I need questions answered about my taxes or I need to get money back from the government then I hope they are staffed well enough for what I need to happen to actually happen. That you think that is being an "obedient slave of big government" then the brainwashing efforts of the GOP have been truly successful as you now have no actual functioning brain of your own any more.
You'd think they would have me voting republican then. So strange I always vote third party whenever possible
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:06 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:45 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:32 am 200 million for gender equity what in the actual fuck
Educate yourself.
200 million tho lol. Its a waste of money set aside to appease a politically sensitive world
Educate me.
Why do you feel it is a waste of money and its purpose is to appease a politically sensitive world?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:21 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:21 am

I understand people being more worried about covid than me, and wanting to take a different approach to it. I dont agree with it, but I at least understand where they are coming from.

Defending the IRS??? That is a new low. Scum of the earth lol. Youve been beaten in an obedient slave of big government if you can honestly defend that
WTF are you talking about? My parents are OWED about $5,000 from the IRS and they have been stuck in administrative hell trying to get it. Not enough people to process their paperwork and not enough people to answer phones to get them to the end of the process. If they weren't retired with little better to do, they would have just given up on it. It's THEIR MONEY so if the IRS can hire more people and upgrade their tech so that taxpayers can get their money back in a more timely manner then I am all for it. If it also results in more people being forced to pay the proper amount of money in taxes (like I do as a good citizen) then that's great, too.

If I get in a situation where I need questions answered about my taxes or I need to get money back from the government then I hope they are staffed well enough for what I need to happen to actually happen. That you think that is being an "obedient slave of big government" then the brainwashing efforts of the GOP have been truly successful as you now have no actual functioning brain of your own any more.
You'd think they would have me voting republican then. So strange I always vote third party whenever possible
Well, they'd have to follow up the brainwashing with functional candidates for that to happen but...
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

This is a perfect example of why we should not have the IRS. Make the code simple and just let it be automated. It's not a hiring problem -- it was the people who were hired who caused this to happen.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:17 pm I always get paid timely from the IRS.

Anecdotal evidence is fun!
JFC you're dense. Do a few google searches. There are hundreds of thousands of people in similar situations.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operat ... 0processed.

"As of December 9, 2022, we had 2.5 million unprocessed individual returns received this year. These include tax year 2021 returns and late filed prior year returns. Of these, 1.5 million returns require error correction or other special handling, and 1 million are paper returns waiting to be reviewed and processed. This work does not typically require us to correspond with taxpayers, but it does require special handling by an IRS employee so, in these instances, it is taking the IRS more than 21 days to issue any related refund. "

The link to the Forbes article I shared that provided the specific data on the number of IRS agents going down dramatically in recent years was provided as "evidence". The link to the IRS site stating the specific data on the high volume of backlogged tax returns still to work through was provided as "evidence".

The anecdote about my parents being one of those cases was provided as a relatable example of the evidence I provided, not as evidence itself.

It's almost like you're just here to troll specific users with random, meaningless attempts at zingers. Yet once again, you only managed to succeed at proving you don't have a firm grasp on a lot of concepts of written communication, discussion or persuasive arguments.
Last edited by twocoach on Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:21 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:42 pm When was the last year our national deficit improved??? Lol
2022. The time before was 2021. https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/america ... it-by-year
I scrolled down as it actually shows it increased. You don't even know what you're sharing.

What most people don't know is that we will need interest rates above 16% to really fix inflation. We're at 4.25 right now, so if they actually go through with it, kiss goodbye your 401K.
Are you fucking serious? You really looked at the graph and concluded it shows the deficit increased?
If so, PLEASE educate me why you feel that way.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:25 pm

This is a perfect example of why we should not have the IRS. Make the code simple and just let it be automated. It's not a hiring problem -- it was the people who were hired who caused this to happen.
"Make the code simple". Oh, OK, why didn't anyone think of making the tax codes that govern more than 300+ million people and organizations from 1 employee to hundreds of thousands of employees "simple".

And then you want to "just automate it all". Oh, OK, that should be simple as well. We'll just ask the IRS, who doesn't have even remotely functional computing abilities, to develop a way to automatically process every possible flavor of tax form. That shouldn't cost much money to develop at all and I am SURE there won't be any blowback to a government coded computer algorithm processing the entire country's tax returns, especially after they award the contract to develop it to some Big Tech corporation that conspiracy loons think are taking over the world...

Fucking delusional.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Oh for fucks sake. *when was the last time our country didn't lose money. Not when was the last time our country lost less money than they lost the previous year.

The answer is 2001. 20 years ago. Out debt has grown every single year since then
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:33 pm
Oh for fucks sake. *when was the last time our country didn't lose money. Not when was the last time our country lost less money than they lost the previous year.

The answer is 2001. 20 years ago. Out debt has grown every single year since then
StayCurious should be along to help you move those goal posts. Hang in there.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Anyways. Moving on. The biggest conspiracy of all. And I would love for all of you "trust the government/fauci/beleive what you're told" people try to tell me this one is true too
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

I think we can all agree on 1 thing.

You lost your financial prediction and advise privileges long ago on this site
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

What? It shows very clearly that it has shrunk the last two years. Where did it show it increased?https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/us-f ... 022-10-21/
It was halved in 2022.

"You don't even know what you're sharing" - are you seriously this stupid?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

You specifically said the deficit, not the debt. The deficit is going in the right direction. Down. It can't be wiped out overnight. It went the opposite direction every year in the Trump administration. I think it needs to go down more. But you just don't really seem to know any details about what you're complaining about.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Mjl wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:48 pm

You specifically said the deficit, not the debt. The deficit is going in the right direction. Down. It can't be wiped out overnight. It went the opposite direction every year in the Trump administration. I think it needs to go down more. But you just don't really seem to know any details about what you're complaining about.
The last 2 years have been the 2nd and 3rd worst years of the past 2 decades. Trailing only the covid year we shut down the country
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:37 pm Anyways. Moving on. The biggest conspiracy of all. And I would love for all of you "trust the government/fauci/beleive what you're told" people try to tell me this one is true too
It's been proven that he was a liar and fraud. The amount of crime he is responsible for is horrific. And worst of all, they won't admit it until he is dead. Check this out btw. At least you know most people recognize this (even if it's not the pretenders on here). The downvote button was hidden by Youtube in 2022, but you can add an extension that restores it. :lol:

Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Lemming
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Lol wowwww. 15k to 258k down votes. Pretty wide discrepancy. Probably a more realistic picture of how the world feels about the whole faucci/covid situation. If you factor out censorship
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Hilarious, right?

Just for the sake of clarity, I don't actually believe the covid vaccines were a depopulation attempt. I think it was more so that they wanted a reason to test out this mRNA technology they had been working on for a long time. Furthermore, I suspect they knew it would harm some people, but with the possible goal of making people more reliant upon more shots and more drugs. A sicker population is good news for big pharma. A dead population doesn't do them any good.