COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
MICHHAWK

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by MICHHAWK »

the lobster is some boogeyman that they toss out there. every time the going gets tough.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Guys, an elected Republican trial court judge from Staten Island agrees with me (which I also doubt anyone has read the Order let alone able to comprehend). New York, New York has spoken.
Last edited by CrimsonNBlue on Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Vaccines being an available option was a great thing. Vaccines being forced on people was a terrible terrible thing
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:16 pm
KUTradition wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:08 pm randy going full lobster should come as no surprise
All I did was state a reasonable thing that happened. That anyone with an open mind wouldn't argue against

But I have no clue who lobster is
what you said was dumb, plain and simple

logic and common sense, if you actually practiced either, would tell you that the average person was safer from severe complications after getting vaccinated, compared to no vaccination

severe complications (hospitalization and death) were, and continue to be, the ultimate benefit from vaccination
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:17 pm the lobster is some boogeyman that they toss out there. every time the going gets tough.
Was he banned for taking shit way too far? I'm assuming thats the case. Pdub seems to do a pretty decent job from what I've seen
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:21 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:16 pm
KUTradition wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:08 pm randy going full lobster should come as no surprise
All I did was state a reasonable thing that happened. That anyone with an open mind wouldn't argue against

But I have no clue who lobster is
what you said was dumb, plain and simple

logic and common sense, if you actually practiced either, would tell you that the average person was safer from severe complications after getting vaccinated, compared to no vaccination

severe complications (hospitalization and death) were, and continue to be, the ultimate benefit from vaccination
The average person had zero symptoms or mild symptoms. Never needed medical treatment if they caught covid. And certainly never needed to be forced to vaccinate if they didn't willingly choose to

Youre referring to the small percentage. Not the average case
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:17 pm the internet whackjobs and know-it-alls is some boogeyman that i toss out there. every time i get in over my head and am shown to not be very smart.
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Lobster.

viewtopic.php?p=55240#p55240
Defense. Rebounds.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i don't see anyone named lobster in that.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

OK mich. Lobster = Deleted User 104
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:20 pm Vaccines being an available option was a great thing. Vaccines being forced on people was a terrible terrible thing
"forced" is a tough word.
To the best of my limited knowledge very few people were "forced" per se. To me, forced means not given a choice.
I will say I feel way too many people were CONDITIONALLY "forced". In other words, get vaccinated or lose your job, get vaccinated or you can't attend school, get vaccinated or you can't attend "events", etc.
That was a choice for some/many/most and yes, I agree that was a terrible terrible thing.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Anyone “forced” to be vaccinated is “forced” the same way I’m “forced” to subsidize the pork industry against my personal (religious) beliefs. Or the Military Industrial Complex, for that matter.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

pork is delicious.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

We've been forcing the staff to use the restrooms even though pissing in the hallway plants is much more pleasurable, preferable, and my personal choice having grown up in the rural midwest is to find a bush.

I bet there's a Republican judge in Staten Island that would hate these tyrannical rules.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

did the china fungus originate in a pork market in china.

that is the only connection i can make with your forced pork arguement.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Before I went to KU and was forced to get a meningitis shot, I was devastated, pissed off, and tried to fight for my right to die and right to kill people as guaranteed by the 28th and 29th Amendments, respectively, but Douglas County judges just aren't as American as Republicans from Staten Island.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

The government should never know anything about people's health status unless that person is trying to feed their kid using food stamps. Then their entire health history, social history, and few vials of blood should be forcibly taken. I believe that is the 30th Amendment which nullified the 4th Amendment.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

some appreciate what it means to live in a successful, thriving and civilized society

some would rather shout “but ma rights!” in an effort to conceal their fear
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:39 pm did the china fungus originate in a pork market in china.

that is the only connection i can make with your forced pork arguement.
Well, you see, when you force………….never mind
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

randylahey wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:31 pm Theres people out there that have been 5 times boosted getting covid. And people without a single fucking vaccine that arent phased by it.

The reality is covid isn't that deadly, the vaccine isn't that good, and a natural immune system is a perfectly good defense for the vast majority of everybody. Years have gone by. Its obvious at this point
I agree, although I would say covid was slightly more aggressive on the first day than say a regular cold. Still, I got over it in just 3 days with only vitamins and rest. I've only had covid once but I hear lots of vaccinated people are getting in multiple times. It's very concerning.

The CDC recently passed their recommendation for public schools, but you would have to be a really bad parent to give your kid the covid shot. I don't expect we will see many public schools try to mandate it. If that were to happen, home schooling will become very popular.
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:45 pm Before I went to KU and was forced to get a meningitis shot, I was devastated, pissed off, and tried to fight for my right to die and right to kill people as guaranteed by the 28th and 29th Amendments, respectively, but Douglas County judges just aren't as American as Republicans from Staten Island.
Well if that's the case, no one ever explained to you how vaccines work. They only protect you, but no one else. Also sad that you make this a political thing. Health policy has nothing to do with left or right.