Jayhawks in the NBA

Kansas Basketball.
Cascadia

Re: Jawhawks in the NBA

Post by Cascadia »

Joel is averaging 30 and 13 while Al Horford’s bitch ass is making $28M to contribute 5 and 6 per game.

It sucks for Joel, but Boston is a significantly better team/organization. Philly really fucked up “The Process” by selecting back to back PG’s who can’t shoot. Could have had either Jason Taytum (better fit) or Donavan Mitchell(better fit) AND Brandon Ingram(better fit)
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Cascadia wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:42 am Joel is averaging 30 and 13 while Al Horford’s bitch ass is making $28M to contribute 5 and 6 per game.

It sucks for Joel, but Boston is a significantly better team/organization. Philly really fucked up “The Process” by selecting back to back PG’s who can’t shoot. Could have had either Jason Taytum (better fit) or Donavan Mitchell(better fit) AND Brandon Ingram(better fit)
I think they sort of panicked with all 3 of the harris Richardson and horford moves. I am sure injury concerns played a role, maybe rightfully so, but it has them handcuffed now.

Fultz was just a miss. Tatum is far superior. And that miss hurt them. Although it is easy to say Donovan Mitchell now, but he was picked 13th and has been a pleasant surprise.

Ingram wasnt in that tatum/fultz/mitchell draft class, but regardless i still think Simmoms as a whole is better or at the very least equal to ingram.
Deleted User 310

Saw an interesting rumor today....GS packaging the #2 pick/Wiggins/other picks/other players to the 76ers for Embiid....hopefully the 76ers could off load Horford in that deal too!

Might be a good trade for both teams?
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

That’s a dumb trade for Golden State
Deleted User 310

Cascadia wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:38 pm That’s a dumb trade for Golden State
sort of what i thought...but embiid would fit with them very well...klay steph and draymond still have a handful of good years left, and i still dont think wiggins really fits that well with them.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

If GS is healthy, they’re the favorites next season
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If I were the Warriors, I’d only trade Wiggins and my pick for someone who’ll play Wiggins’s spot.
Deleted User 310

Cascadia wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:26 pm If GS is healthy, they’re the favorites next season
With that roster as is? I say no way they are vegas favorites.

I would guess it will be Brooklyn. They are loaded at nearly every position AND will have quality depth.
Deleted User 310

pdub wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:10 pm If I were the Warriors, I’d only trade Wiggins and my pick for someone who’ll play Wiggins’s spot.
The problem is that wiggins isnt all that impactful or effective off the ball. If he can develop into a defensive stopper i would like his chances of being there long term better.

I think they could look at it either way....they could try to develop him into a good 3rd option next to steph and klay, or they could try to spruce up their front court which is a glaring weakness. Plus, I dont think there is a single team in the nba that would prefer wiggins over embiid regardless of roster composition. But who knows of Philly would even be interested in moving Embiid at this point anyway....seems a bit of a knee jerk reaction to me, unless they simply think it will be easier to build around Simmons (which i sort of doubt is the case).
Deleted User 310

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warri ... y-thompson

Kerr says wiggins may play the 4 some next year....so as always, rumors are just rumors...although this article was before the lottery.
Deleted User 310

Jayhawk bias aside....is it easier to build a team around Embiid or Simmons? (Assuming both are healthy)
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I'm not sure what it's going to take for Jo to get in shape, for real.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Anyone know who Jeff just gave half his wealth to?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEUajjSFEvg ... zewdms9r10
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Let's hope it isn't another nutso Playboy Playmate.
Deleted User 310

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD64OvsF2cR ... opot30vwg4

She is a personal trainer from Sweeden.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Is it just me or does it look like she has one massive scar and another smaller one?
That's not to mention the two she probably has under her breasts or around her nipples.
Of course I still would be extremely happy to have her face and body to come home to every day/night.

Just looked at her Instagram. Anyone else see her post in Hebrew?
אימונים אישיים/אימונים זוגיים ואימונים קבוצתיים 💪🏻🔥💯 אימון בבית/בפארק? לא עוד אימון סטנדרטי ובסיסי עם כמה גומיות,TRX ואולי משקולת קטנה.
בין אם זה לבית לאימון אישי או זוגי ובין אם זה לפארק לאימון אישי/זוגי או קבוצתי אני מביאה את חדר הכושר אליכם!
אין זמן רצון או כוח להגיע למכון..אוהבים אימון בנוחות של הבית..אוהבים אימון בחוץ במיוחד בתקופה הזאת של השנה ? רמת האימון ממש לא צריכה להשתנות! הציוד , המשקלים וכל המבחר שרק אפשר לחשוב עליו אתכם ולרשותכם בשביל באמת להתאמן ולהגיע לתוצאות💪🏻😍
לפרטים נוספים לגבי קבוצות,אימונים אישיים וזוגיים הודעה בפרטי

Loosely translated it says, I am not a Playboy model but I suckered Jeff in to marrying me.
I plan to take not just half of the rest of Jeff's money but 100% of it.
Jeff has a big American penis that he wishes I would suck more but that's why I make him buy me jewelry.
Jeff enjoys swapping and threesomes but sometimes he enjoys individual one on one sex with me.
Before I met Jeff it took no time, desire or strength to get me to have sex with you as long as you have a lot of money. Now that I have Jeff I am making him buy me a new home, car, and wardrobe. I have him by the balls and I own him. It's awesome.
For more details about me and if you are extremely wealthy and interested in hooking up send me a message in private.

For real it says.....

Individual training / Double training and group training 💪🏻🔥💯 Training at home / in the park? No more standard and basic training with some rubber bands, TRX and maybe a small barbell.
Whether it is for a home for individual or couple training or for a park for individual / couple or group training, I bring the gym to you!
There is no time, desire or strength to get to the institute..Do you like training in the comfort of home..Do you like training outside especially at this time of year? The level of training really should not change! The equipment, the weights and all the selection that can only be thought of with you and at your disposal to really train and achieve results💪🏻😍
For more details about groups, personal and couple training post in private
Deleted User 310

Grandma wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:25 pm Is it just me or does it look like she has one massive scar and another smaller one?
That's not to mention the two she probably has under her breasts or around her nipples.
Of course I still would be extremely happy to have her face and body to come home to every day/night.

Just looked at her Instagram. Anyone else see her post in Hebrew?
אימונים אישיים/אימונים זוגיים ואימונים קבוצתיים 💪🏻🔥💯 אימון בבית/בפארק? לא עוד אימון סטנדרטי ובסיסי עם כמה גומיות,TRX ואולי משקולת קטנה.
בין אם זה לבית לאימון אישי או זוגי ובין אם זה לפארק לאימון אישי/זוגי או קבוצתי אני מביאה את חדר הכושר אליכם!
אין זמן רצון או כוח להגיע למכון..אוהבים אימון בנוחות של הבית..אוהבים אימון בחוץ במיוחד בתקופה הזאת של השנה ? רמת האימון ממש לא צריכה להשתנות! הציוד , המשקלים וכל המבחר שרק אפשר לחשוב עליו אתכם ולרשותכם בשביל באמת להתאמן ולהגיע לתוצאות💪🏻😍
לפרטים נוספים לגבי קבוצות,אימונים אישיים וזוגיים הודעה בפרטי

Loosely translated it says, I am not a Playboy model but I suckered Jeff in to marrying me.
I plan to take not just half of the rest of Jeff's money but 100% of it.
Jeff has a big American penis that he wishes I would suck more but that's why I make him buy me jewelry.
Jeff enjoys swapping and threesomes but sometimes he enjoys individual one on one sex with me.
Before I met Jeff it took no time, desire or strength to get me to have sex with you as long as you have a lot of money. Now that I have Jeff I am making him buy me a new home, car, and wardrobe. I have him by the balls and I own him. It's awesome.
For more details about me and if you are extremely wealthy and interested in hooking up send me a message in private.

For real it says.....

Individual training / Double training and group training 💪🏻🔥💯 Training at home / in the park? No more standard and basic training with some rubber bands, TRX and maybe a small barbell.
Whether it is for a home for individual or couple training or for a park for individual / couple or group training, I bring the gym to you!
There is no time, desire or strength to get to the institute..Do you like training in the comfort of home..Do you like training outside especially at this time of year? The level of training really should not change! The equipment, the weights and all the selection that can only be thought of with you and at your disposal to really train and achieve results💪🏻😍
For more details about groups, personal and couple training post in private

I do see the small scar...the big scar you see is not a scar...that is the definition between her abs.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Shows/tells you how out of the loop I am. Didn't realize it was "normal" for an incredibly "fit" woman to have "definition" that looks like that on her stomach.

Grandma doing her due diligence (ok - stalking?) learned Ms. Lev lives/lived in Israel and tomorrow is her birthday.
I know, that and $2.25 gets me a ride on a bus and another few sentences of posting narish on this thread.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Not the NBA but dude is still getting paid

https://www.instagram.com/p/CERMfNsgWVQ ... z5ltgjlnpk