COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
PhDhawk

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by PhDhawk »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:52 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:42 pm The primary goal of any vaccine is to prevent death and serious illness. The covid19 virus causes that. The vaccine prevents it.

You can increase immunity with boosters.

The people with the strongest immunity are those who are fully vaxxed, who then become exposed to the virus.

This is not a good argument against vaccination. People without any immunization are at the highest risk.

In one scenario, unvaxxed, you have no secondary immunity to your first exposure. In the other, vaccinated, you do. It's ALWAYS better to have some level of protection.
You've been wrong since 2020 and still wrong in 2022.
Everything I've posted is supported by the research. I stand by everything I've posted.

You continue to spread bullshit.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:54 pm Well, this would be partially true if the covid shots were actual vaccines. They are of course mRNA and not a real vaccine. It's now been proven they do nothing at all to protect you or stop spread.
They are vaccines.

They've been shown repeatedly to provide protection. Again and again and again.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

sQuirt knows more about immunology than a PhD in the field.
(S)He knows more about structural engineering than a leader in the field.

Like (s)he says with no sense of irony or self awareness, "It’s Easier To Fool People Than To Convince Them That They’ve Been Fooled"
Defense. Rebounds.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:56 pm
StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:54 pm Well, this would be partially true if the covid shots were actual vaccines. They are of course mRNA and not a real vaccine. It's now been proven they do nothing at all to protect you or stop spread.
They are vaccines.

Hey PHd, Psych clearly has defeated you.

You obviously do not have the level of expertise that he does on this matter.

Hey Psych, can you give us your professional opinion on how an mRNA based vaccine can’t actually be a vaccine?

I asked my wife, and she said “don’t be stupid. Let us know so I can educate her as well.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Overlander wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:01 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:56 pm
They are vaccines.

Hey Psych, can you give us your professional opinion on how an mRNA based vaccine can’t actually be a vaccine?

I asked my wife, and she said “don’t be stupid. Let us know so I can educate her as well.
I thought this was psych too, turns out lobster is back.
Defense. Rebounds.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:03 pm
Overlander wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:01 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:56 pm They are vaccines.

I thought this was psych too, turns out lobster is back.
Oh, great
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:59 pm sQuirt knows more about immunology than a PhD in the field.
This whole "I'm an expert" thing has been working out so well in the last two years. "Experts say you need a 4th and 5th booster." :lol:
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:02 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:59 pm sQuirt knows more about immunology than a PhD in the field.
This whole "I'm an expert" thing has been working out so well in the last two years. "Experts say you need a 4th and 5th booster." :lol:
I wonder if you just spread this bullshit hoping to fake fleecing your Asian relatives for some made up masks again.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:52 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:42 pm The primary goal of any vaccine is to prevent death and serious illness. The covid19 virus causes that. The vaccine prevents it.

You can increase immunity with boosters.

The people with the strongest immunity are those who are fully vaxxed, who then become exposed to the virus.

This is not a good argument against vaccination. People without any immunization are at the highest risk.

In one scenario, unvaxxed, you have no secondary immunity to your first exposure. In the other, vaccinated, you do. It's ALWAYS better to have some level of protection.
You've been wrong since 2020 and still wrong in 2022.
I'll give you credit for knowing what year it is. That's one thing you haven't been wrong about on this thread.
I have stopped convincing myself you're a moron - on this site - by accepting you're an asshole - on this site.
Please give yourself a pat on the back for having that influence on me - and I assume some if not many others on this site.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:23 pm
Fucking stupid
Covid poses almost zero risk to college kids. Young healthy immune systems. If they all got it and passed it around they would be MUCH more resistant to reinfection than if they were all vaccinated and got it and passed it around (since we know vaccines don't prevent transmission)

So what point is there in requiring vaccinations on campuses?
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

It's because the news or phd told them it's safe and effective. They can't evaluate things for themself.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Well yeah, that's been pretty obvious since 2020. Simplest explanation is usually the real one.

What's going to come next is the gradual reporting on the vaccine not only being useless but potentially dangerous. England is now starting to discuss the dangers although the US news is still reluctant to because the news if largely funded by Pfizer.

I'm glad this is 2022, a time when this isn't "conspiracy" anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

https://hopkinsmedicine.org/health/cond ... ersus-fact

(this isn’t media or pharma “opinion”)
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

"While evidence suggests there is some level of immunity for those who previously had COVID, it is not known how long you are protected from getting COVID-19 again. Plus, the level of immunity provided by the vaccines after having COVID-19 is higher than the level of immunity for those who had COVID but were not subsequently vaccinated."

Natural immunity + vaccination immunity is the best protection.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:57 am vaccination immunity
There is no such thing.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/statu ... SYHOA&s=19

Throwback to when they wanted to cancel joe Rogan for being right
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i’m guessing tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber don’t think evolution happens either
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

BIg pharma no likely someone getting in the way of their money. How many times have you heard a news channel say "brought to you by Pfizer"? Follow the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAkQlZgnbUQ