COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
StayCurious

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by StayCurious »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:47 pm
Thanks for the response. I have more questions but I'm leery of asking them because I don't know her, her qualifications, and if she only got "the shots" because she was forced to.
I will not give out person info on her, but she's one of the few doctors that understands my body. She took it very early on when a lot of doctors were just following everyone else. I feel so sorry for all the doctors who just took it because they felt the pressure. It's truly a crime that will be talked about in decades to come.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:55 pm
StayCurious wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:38 pm Rainbows, let's cool it on the "ask for personal info" thing. This isn't a doxxing board. I think we can all agree on that. I don't ask you for your doctor or employer info.
I didn't ask you for your specific doctor info. I did say - "I would also be curious to know where he/she "practices" medicine".
I have no problem sharing where the majority of my doctors "practice". Why would I?
I'm not going to give out that info. She is near Pasadena, that's all I can say.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

So exorcise at home and not in a petrie dish
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’d be curious to see what the correlation is like between anti-vaxxers and exercise
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:06 pm I’d be curious to see what the correlation is like between anti-vaxxers and exercise
Id be curious of the correlation of people with all their boosters and regular exercise
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

StayCurious wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:35 pm Tetanus is highly dangerous, yes. I would argue it's probably the most valuable vaccine on the market. Most of other vaccines can be a good decision to get. However, I'll share something interesting. My grandma grew up in the time of the great depression. She was in various flu pandemics and also, the polio pandemic. She never once took a single vaccine her entire life. She lived to be 86. She was very healthy most of her life -- active, not overweight, had more than 10 children, played music, etc. She did just fine without any vaccines. Would I recommend that to everyone? No. I would say it depends on how healthy your family dna tends to be. Do I think people need to follow the ridiculous number of vaccines on the childhood schedule? Definitely not.
Methuselah lived 969 years. He didn’t get no stinking vaccine. But then my friend’s friend’s uncle’s mother-in-law’s cousin got hit by a bus when she was returning home from getting her booster shot. Coincidence? I don’t think so. I’m with Q on this one.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I've had every covid vaccine dose. Thought I was supposed to be dead by now.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:39 am I've had every covid vaccine dose. Thought I was supposed to be dead by now.
dude, that’s why your garage gate wouldn’t open…you magnetized it via your covid boosters
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:39 am I've had every covid vaccine dose. Thought I was supposed to be dead by now.
That's not something I would joke about.

https://www.realnotrare.com/post/olivia-c-19-yrs-old

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Go to the funeral homes. I do quite often. Your implication here is just not happening.

People dying from COVID, though, is (still) very much happening.

Maybe if I would brag about "business being good," you'd understand better.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

It hasn't happened to you or yours, so it must not exist. Right?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

That's your interpretation? haha, later. Happy Holidays.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

If there's one thing I've learned from this thread, it's that most people very passionately care about those who died form Covid. But yet those same persons do not care at all about those who are disabled or die from the shots.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I have some serious doubts about your ability to learn.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Agreed, there is a whole lot of stupid here.
And, I see that Lobster is right back in his rightful throne….leading the mouth breathers in their misinformed protests
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Right now he can read and mouth the words. His next step should be comprehension and credibility of what he reads. Hopefully that will happen soon.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:59 am But yet those same persons do not care at all about those who are disabled or die from the shots.
Help me out here.

We shouldn’t care about a 1% mortality rate from Covid (well over a million), but we should be up in arms over a .00000001% of vaccinated folks (well over 224m) who have health issues that MAY be a result of being vaccinated?

Does that make sense to you?
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Not what I said. We should care about both people who are hurt or killed from covid and those who are hurt or killed from the vaccines. The problem is, you're once again choosing a "team." I have no team except for the facts.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:56 pm
StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:59 am But yet those same persons do not care at all about those who are disabled or die from the shots.
Help me out here.

We shouldn’t care about a 1% mortality rate from Covid (well over a million), but we should be up in arms over a .00000001% of vaccinated folks (well over 224m) who have health issues that MAY be a result of being vaccinated?

Does that make sense to you?
We shouldn't give a shit about either one. Let em all decide for themselves what they wanna do with their lives. Thank you for finally understanding