2019 NFL Season

Kansas Football.
NewtonHawk11

Re: 2019 NFL Season

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Not at all surprising considering level of opponents. All road games have been against average or bad teams. Houston and Indy are good teams. Only surprising because Chiefs had a healthy Mahomes and they struggled. But they'll be fine. As always, KC has 3 home games in December, they'll win all 3 of those to have a good home record.

They'll finish with a home record of something like 5-3 and have a road/neutral record of 7-1.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

No Fuller, Clark or Jones today. The thought of playing GB without those three is terrifying.
Holidaysmore - 2005
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

holidaysmore wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:04 pm No Fuller, Clark or Jones today. The thought of playing GB without those three is terrifying.
I wish I had the GB RB in fantasy this week.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

I had Phillip Lindsay from Denver last week. His 11 carry 36 yard performance really helped me.

Don't think it's a shoe-in.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:25 am If he plays on Sunday and Reid calls a QB sneak on 4th and 1 while Chiefs are up 2 scores, how many of you still have no problem with the play call?
How about that QB sneak by Cousins? Lol. He is the only QB I’ve seen stand straight up on a sneak and that’s why he lost a half a yard. Ouch.

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I also disagree with that play call.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:38 pm I had Phillip Lindsay from Denver last week. His 11 carry 36 yard performance really helped me.

Don't think it's a shoe-in.
Threat of Joe Flacco not quite the same as threat of Aaron Rodgers.
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

Shouldn’t be a surprised but yet some how it is...rumor has it that Mahomes will be out against the Packers.
Holidaysmore - 2005
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

If Brady goes to the Bears we might have to install auto-mute certain topics in gutter's account.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Chiefs Out for Sunday:
Mahomes, Fisher, Jones, Clark, Fuller and Wylie.

Definite loss for the Chefs in my eyes. A good 10 point loss or so. Still think the offense can make it competitive, but they won't be able to hang around.

NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:43 pm If Brady goes to the Bears we might have to install auto-mute certain topics in gutter's account.
Is this a thing??

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I would kinda doubt it. Of course Brady's future is a big topic among national media.

Some are speculating what would be good fits and the Bears came up. Bears with a good offense would be a pretty salty team. Tarik Cohen's fantasy value would skyrocket. Tough division, though. Brady's not used to that.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:46 pm Chiefs Out for Sunday:
Mahomes, Fisher, Jones, Clark, Fuller and Wylie.

Definite loss for the Chefs in my eyes. A good 10 point loss or so. Still think the offense can make it competitive, but they won't be able to hang around.
But then again, Reid loves it when he can scheme and drop new plays that no one has seen before. Sunday night might be one of those games.

Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:43 pm If Brady goes to the Bears we might have to install auto-mute certain topics in gutter's account.
Huh?
That's almost as likely as Walter Payton not really being dead and playing Baseball for the Orioles in 2020.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Begrudgingly, I think the GB defense is really good.

And Rodgers ain't young anymore and will be without weapons. Packers won't pop off for 40. I do think GB wins by double digits as I expect the Chiefs offense to struggle against GB's D.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Chiefs loose by a TD.
Deleted User 266

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:54 pm Begrudgingly, I think the GB defense is really good.

And Rodgers ain't young anymore and will be without weapons. Packers won't pop off for 40. I do think GB wins by double digits as I expect the Chiefs offense to struggle against GB's D.
Packers defense is probably overrated. Everyone thought they were great after the Chicago game.
Big freaking deal, they stopped what is now proving to be the worst offense in football.
Not sure exactly how many points the defense gave up but the last 4 games the Packers opponents have scored 34, 24, 22, and 24 points. Chiefs (even without Mahomes) should be able to score at least 24 on them.
Not too sure what Rodgers age has to do with tomorrow's game.
As far as him being without weapons, I believe Adams is the only weapon he will probably be without.
Without weapons he was able to put up 25-31 429 yards 5 TD and 0 Int last week.
Not saying the Chiefs pass defense is as bad as the Raiders pass defense but my guess is Rodgers isn't thinking I'm too old and I don't have the weapons to win the game.
I don't think the Packers will pop off for 40 either. I'm guessing the teams scores 27 points.
I'm guessing the Chiefs score 28.
Too many negative thinking Chiefs fans, and that's coming from the king of negativity.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Gutter, I can’t read any of your NFL posts without the lens of you and all the bears fans needing real therapy after trading up for Mitch over MVPat and Watson.

Packers D is pretty good under Pettine.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Trubisky is Blackledge 2.0, yeah?
Deleted User 266

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:51 am Gutter, I can’t read any of your NFL posts without the lens of you and all the bears fans needing real therapy after trading up for Mitch over MVPat and Watson.

Packers D is pretty good under Pettine.
It's been brutally painful. Every game I go to I sit next to the President and CEO of the Bears.
I'm begrudgingly going tomorrow. I think it's been 9 out of the last 10 games where I have said to him either you have got to be fucking kidding me or what the fuck. I fully expect to say one or the other - if not both - to him tomorrow.

Packers D is good. Better than it's been. I wouldn't say it's great but no doubt it's been more than good enough.