COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
randylahey

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by randylahey »

Even democrats are starting to talk about how fucked up this whole covid vaccine scenario was. Slowly getting to the point where even politics won't hide the truth

https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/sta ... DJ6lQ&s=19
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:37 pm Be realistic about the cycles of life and death on this planet lol. Pull up all the stats on people that died from covid. Filter out all the elderly, obese, and people with preexisting conditions. And out how many there truly were
Just filter em out.
You know?
They don't matter, fuck em!

Children at schools killed by guns?
Filter em out.
Fuck em! I don't know em. I gotta make believe i'm some bad ass in a movie I saw, fight the power, keepin' my guns.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

My guess is 75% of the people on here are either elderly, obese, or have a pre-existing condition.
Shame all of us didn't die of/with Covid. Buncha less people to "whine" about kids heads getting blown off by people with AR-15s.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i am none of those things. probably explains why i never got china fungus. and if i did, i do not know it.

there is something to be said for taking care of yourself.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:15 am
twocoach wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:00 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:17 am

"The wisdom at the beginning of the pandemic" lol. There was none. But they made shit up and forced in on everyone. And tried to silence and cancel anyone that questioned it (including highly qualified medical professionals)
If vaccines and masks were "forced on everyone" then everyone would have been forced to get vaccines and wear masks. We all know that didn't happen.
We all know damn well it was attempted. We just lived through it. Be honest about what happened
You wagging a finger to others about being honest is the comic relief I needed today so thanks for that.

I was not forced by the government to get a vaccine or wear a mask. I was required to wear a mask to enter into certain business establishments but that was not forced on me by the government. The only thing during the entire pandemic that I CHOSE to do that required me to have been vaccinated was to go on a cruise.

But I get that overdramatizing things damn the truth is how you roll.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:16 pm Say that 99% of our Covid deaths were inevitable in the short term. We’ve STILL gone to war for less. And yet, it was somehow all don’t tread on me to ask people to wear masks on airplanes etc.
We had 10 Congressional investigations into Benghazi after 4 people were unnecessarily killed before they would have died. Now these morons are sitting here stating that a few hundred thousand extra deaths is no big deal. Fucking pathological.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:13 pm My guess is 75% of the people on here are either elderly, obese, or have a pre-existing condition.
Shame all of us didn't die of/with Covid. Buncha less people to "whine" about kids heads getting blown off by people with AR-15s.
Oh im well aware. Its why a bunch of you disagree with me on this covid thing lol. Because I am healthy and relatively young
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

twocoach wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:28 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:15 am
twocoach wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:00 am
If vaccines and masks were "forced on everyone" then everyone would have been forced to get vaccines and wear masks. We all know that didn't happen.
We all know damn well it was attempted. We just lived through it. Be honest about what happened
You wagging a finger to others about being honest is the comic relief I needed today so thanks for that.

I was not forced by the government to get a vaccine or wear a mask. I was required to wear a mask to enter into certain business establishments but that was not forced on me by the government. The only thing during the entire pandemic that I CHOSE to do that required me to have been vaccinated was to go on a cruise.

But I get that overdramatizing things damn the truth is how you roll.
What city or state are you from that never had any mandates? Lol
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

you should probably get your brain checked if you have forgotten about the mans mandated destruction. it was only a few years ago.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:21 pm i am none of those things. probably explains why i never got china fungus. and if i did, i do not know it.

there is something to be said for taking care of yourself.
As a sock, you must feel particularly lucky.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:37 pm Be realistic about the cycles of life and death on this planet lol. Pull up all the stats on people that died from covid. Filter out all the elderly, obese, and people with preexisting conditions. And out how many there truly were
Yeah. Pandemics are a huge part of the cycle.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:57 pm you should probably get your brain checked if you have forgotten about the mans mandated destruction. it was only a few years ago.
Huh? "mans mandated destruction"?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:36 am didn’t die; nbd

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... ain-delays
meh Tucker said it's like having a cold. My sister sent me the video. She might have dropped out of high school, but she's been doing research.
(not kidding)

Boys born to mothers who got COVID-19 while pregnant appear nearly twice as likely as other boys to be diagnosed with subtle delays in brain development.

That's the conclusion of a study of more than 18,000 children born at eight hospitals in Eastern Massachusetts. Nearly 900 of the children were born to mothers who had COVID during their pregnancy.

In the study, boys, but not girls, were more likely to be diagnosed with a range of developmental disorders in the first 18 months of life. These included delays in speech and language, psychological development and motor function, as well as intellectual disabilities.

In older children, these differences are often associated with autism spectrum disorder, says Dr. Roy Perlis, a co-author of the study and a psychiatrist at Massachusetts General Hospital.

But for the young children in this study, "it's way too soon to reliably diagnose autism," Perlis says. "All we can hope to detect at this point are more subtle sorts of things like delays in language and speech, and delays in motor milestones." [...]
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Was reading about how infections are really high among children. Higher than typical years pre-covid. Its almost as if we weakened the immune systems of children with covid measures....
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Hey, you MIGHT be right. You MIGHT be wrong. You and I really don't know - do we?
I'm sure if you spend a minute or two you can find someone who will support your theory.
I'm sure if you spend a minute or two you can find someone who will not support your theory.

Just this morning I read about an abundance of fungal infections. I don't think it's wrong to question what if any "Covid measures" MAY or MAY NOT have played a role. I do think it's wrong to make assumptions based on our blind opinions.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/2 ... 20document.

Florida surgeon general altered key findings in study on Covid-19 vaccine safety
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Should lose his license. In jail.