Deleted User 89

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene: Queen QAnon

Post by Deleted User 89 »

bump
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Democrats voting to remove this kook from committees is dumb.
Let her own her statements and move on. This dog and pony show will end up biting them in the arse.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:49 pm Democrats voting to remove this kook from committees is dumb.
Let her own her statements and move on. This dog and pony show will end up biting them in the arse.
i disagree

someone whose ideas aren’t rooted in reality has no business serving on congressional committees (particularly the fucking education committee)

pubs removed a house member for racist statements

a dem resigned because an inappropriate photo surfaced of him ACTING like he was squeezing boobies

we cannot allow this kind of shit to be normalized
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:49 pm Democrats voting to remove this kook from committees is dumb.
So you think it's perfectly reasonable to keep this uneducated moron who got her job by being a liar and a lunatic on the United States House Committee on Education and Labor?!?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:18 pm
So you think it's perfectly reasonable to keep this uneducated moron who got her job by being a liar and a lunatic on the United States House Committee on Education and Labor?!?
She's the republican party's problem, the democrats are making her their problem. I don't think it's a good idea.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/04/politics ... index.html

shocked that 11 house pubs voted with the dems
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yeah, that’s one more than voted to impeach Trump
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

She is a special case.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GOPQ
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:55 pm
She's the republican party's problem, the democrats are making her their problem. I don't think it's a good idea.
Horrible analogy but I feel it should be mentioned that Hitler was the Nazi party's problem and people sat back and let him spew his shit. Assholes and nut jobs ate it up while others sat back and didn't take action against him.
So how did it end up working?
Forgetting this being a Democrat VS. Republican issue, I'm 100% in support of her facing accountability (and repercussions) for the things she has said and done.
Some of the things this woman has said (and done) makes Hitler seem normal.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

If she ran for POTUS in 2024, what kind of odds would you give her to get the nomination?

I'd give her best odds if no Trumps run.
Deleted User 89

she and jr. are gonna have their own ticket
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Grandma wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:23 pm

Horrible analogy but I feel it should be mentioned that Hitler was the Nazi party's problem and people sat back and let him spew his shit. Assholes and nut jobs ate it up while others sat back and didn't take action against him.
Forgetting this being a Democrat VS. Republican issue, I'm 100% in support of her facing accountability (and repercussions) for the things she has said and done.
She is deeply, deeply anti-semetic. It is chillingly similar.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Sparko wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:49 pm
No. She's mentally ill, stupid, or both. She's a conspiracy theory follower. She doesn't even realize that the Rothschild and Soros stuff were rooted in anti-Semitism. She's a rube. But just like you need to stop comparing everyone to Nazis, you need to not jump to call someone "deeply, deeply anti-Semitic." Especially the "deeply, deeply" part.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:44 pm she and jr. are gonna have their own ticket
I just puked in my brain. I cannot unsee that.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Mjl wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:18 pm

No. She's mentally ill, stupid, or both. She's a conspiracy theory follower. She doesn't even realize that the Rothschild and Soros stuff were rooted in anti-Semitism. She's a rube. But just like you need to stop comparing everyone to Nazis, you need to not jump to call someone "deeply, deeply anti-Semitic." Especially the "deeply, deeply" part.

Curious, is the Jewish laser thing anti-Semitic? Why would she need to specify?
Defense. Rebounds.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:28 am

She didn't say a Jewish space laser, she said it was Pacific Gas and Energy along with the Rothschilds, hence the mention of the Rothschilds in my post.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

She said that in the clip I saw.
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Mjl wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:23 am
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:28 am

She didn't say a Jewish space laser, she said it was Pacific Gas and Energy along with the Rothschilds, hence the mention of the Rothschilds in my post.
Um no. White supremacy, from Ford to Trump, is deeply, deeply anti-semitic. They cover their tracks because they need to not anger Israel, but they haven't issued a new playbook. All non-christian sects, people of color and the infirm are not a part of that world view. No sense defending their limits.
Last edited by Sparko on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:28 am She said that in the clip I saw.
And you are exactly right. It was terrible.