Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
defixione
Contributor

Re: Conspiracies

Post by defixione »

And I would bet that none of the 258k that down voted it actually watched it.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:05 pm Hilarious, right?

Just for the sake of clarity, I don't actually believe the covid vaccines were a depopulation attempt. I think it was more so that they wanted a reason to test out this mRNA technology they had been working on for a long time. Furthermore, I suspect they knew it would harm some people, but with the possible goal of making people more reliant upon more shots and more drugs. A sicker population is good news for big pharma. A dead population doesn't do them any good.
I just read this to my wife, who has a Masters in Biology.

You called you a dumb fuck.

Consensus gained
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:55 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:37 pm Anyways. Moving on. The biggest conspiracy of all. And I would love for all of you "trust the government/fauci/beleive what you're told" people try to tell me this one is true too
It's been proven that he was a liar and fraud. The amount of crime he is responsible for is horrific. And worst of all, they won't admit it until he is dead. Check this out btw. At least you know most people recognize this (even if it's not the pretenders on here). The downvote button was hidden by Youtube in 2022, but you can add an extension that restores it. :lol:

It's hilarious that you think that means anything.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

twocoach wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:08 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:37 pm Anyways. Moving on. The biggest conspiracy of all. And I would love for all of you "trust the government/fauci/beleive what you're told" people try to tell me this one is true too
It's been proven that he was a liar and fraud. The amount of crime he is responsible for is horrific. And worst of all, they won't admit it until he is dead. Check this out btw. At least you know most people recognize this (even if it's not the pretenders on here). The downvote button was hidden by Youtube in 2022, but you can add an extension that restores it. :lol:

Dude, it’s proof.

Ironclad
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Overlander wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:08 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:08 pm

Dude, it’s proof.

Ironclad
All it's proof of is that a bunch of morons shared it in a location where a lot of anti-Fauci people share stupid stories about population control, mind control, global conditioning etc....
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Okay, I just find it amusing that you show your wife my postings. Carry on...
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:11 pm Okay, I just find it amusing that you show your wife my postings. Carry on...
I didn’t show it to her. I read it to her.

Your kind of stupid is rare, I had to share

You really cannot comprehend….can you?
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Cool man, you hate me, I get it. Nothing I can do about it. I don't hate anyone here. I just sometimes enjoy the discussions when people are allowed to have them.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

I don’t know you, so I can’t possibly hate you.

I do, however, think you are a weak willed bullshit artist
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:12 pm
StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:11 pm Okay, I just find it amusing that you show your wife my postings. Carry on...

Some men enjoy having sex with their wife. Some men enjoy watching other men have sex with their wife. Overlander is the latter. Dont kink shame him
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

How does your husband fit into this narrative?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Hey, DC?

Remind me why you (mostly) hate this fucking site...
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:58 pm Lol wowwww. 15k to 258k down votes. Pretty wide discrepancy. Probably a more realistic picture of how the world feels about the whole faucci/covid situation. If you factor out censorship
Well, it's at least an example of the type of people who made a specific effort to install a "youtube downvote button" extension on their web browser.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:01 pm Hey, DC?

cuz all the socks
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

This is rock bottom.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Remember folks, if StayQ is is Lobster - this is the guy who insisted YouTube views dictated Yang and Gabbard had a legitimate shot to win the 2020 Presidential Election - or at least win the Democratic Primary.
Yang, the guy who dropped out of the race before the Primary and Gabbard, the woman who received less than 1% of the Democratic votes.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:30 pm

This is rock bottom.
...and you're a part of it. Although, not as bad as some of the others. Merry Christmas. ;)
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:25 pm
Overlander wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:12 pm

Some men enjoy having sex with their wife. Some men enjoy watching other men have sex with their wife. Overlander is the latter. Dont kink shame him
WTF? More evidence randy posts crap he knows nothing about. And why are you even thinking about what couples do?

I'm with DC on this.
Defense. Rebounds.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Mr. Maze pretty much nailed it all with one post.