Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 863

Re: Who is the GOAT

Post by Deleted User 863 »

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

You're not that dumb BJ. Why post that? Unless you are pointing out how thehugoblack is an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXrdy37zSV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_nt21y8Xy0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtPGv_X0G2w
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Deleted User 863

Good for him.

Don't you wish your parents supported your passions as much as Bronny's support his?
Deleted User 863

And if we are being honest, even though Lavar has the personality of a professional wrestler, his children have all turned out prerty well, all things considered.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:36 am Good for him.

Don't you wish your parents supported your passions as much as Bronny's support his?
My parents supported my passions. My parents weren't attention whores nor degraded others in the process of supporting my passions. Just sayin'.

Deleted User 863

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:23 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:36 am Good for him.

My parents supported my passions. My parents weren't attention whores nor degraded others in the process of supporting my passions. Just sayin'.

He didn't degrade anyone specifically.

It's okay to think your kid is better than other kids at a sport imo.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

In how many career fields is it appropriate for a professional to throw his colleagues under the bus as a means of talking up his high school kid?

Lebron DID get one thing right tho:

This shit indeed IS hilarious, though in a lightweight kinda way.
Deleted User 863

ousdahl wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:29 am In how many career fields is it appropriate for a professional to throw his colleagues under the bus as a means of talking up his high school kid?

Not many career fields where it'd be acceptable. But professional sports is definitely one of them. It's appropriate to talk shit about anyone NOT on YOUR team.

We know Ousdahl, it would be much more fair for the greater good of the whole if everyone was equally as talented and everyone got to win every game.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:06 am And if we are being honest, even though Lavar has the personality of a professional wrestler, his children have all turned out prerty well, all things considered.
My first thought after reading your post was - true.
Then I realized BASKETBALL wise, while one kid is a fantastic NBA player, one kid may never play professional basketball again, and the other kid is a dud - so far.

Deleted User 863

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:36 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:06 am And if we are being honest, even though Lavar has the personality of a professional wrestler, his children have all turned out prerty well, all things considered.
Then I realized BASKETBALL wise, while one kid is a fantastic NBA player, one kid may never play professional basketball again, and the other kid is a dud - so far.

All those millionaire duds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:33 am
ousdahl wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:29 am In how many career fields is it appropriate for a professional to throw his colleagues under the bus as a means of talking up his high school kid?

Not many career fields where it'd be acceptable. But professional sports is definitely one of them. It's appropriate to talk shit about anyone NOT on YOUR team.

We know Ousdahl, it would be much more fair for the greater good of the whole if everyone was equally as talented and everyone got to win every game.
I dont care at all what Lebron says about his kid.

But...hes not helping his kid. Every single player is gonna wanna come out and smoke him, embarrass him. Especially with comments like these still in the momery.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

TDub wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:44 am

But...hes not helping his kid. Every single player is gonna wanna come out and smoke him, embarrass him. Especially with comments like these still in the momery.
They already do.

Even in HS.

Bronny better learn to embrace the hate, just like LeBron has.

But yes, I agree, dumb tweet. Mostly because LeBron and Bronny both know every NBA player would smoke him at this stage in his career.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:49 am

They already do.

Even in HS.

But yes, I agree, dumb tweet. Mostly because LeBron and Bronny both know every NBA player would smoke him at this stage in his career.
Lebron didn't have to learn to "embrace the hate' until well into his career. He was treated as a Golden God from 16 to about 36.

he still gets relatively minimal hate compared to lots of other athletes.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

TDub wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:52 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:49 am

They already do.

Even in HS.

Lebron didn't have to learn to "embrace the hate' until well into his career. He was treated as a Golden God from 16 to about 36.

he still gets relatively minimal hate compared to lots of other athletes.
I disagree. He had about 3 or 4 honeymoon years. Then the hate started.

I think he gets way more hate than most athletes. It is just camouflaged by the fact he has even more people who respect his accomplishments on and off the court who don't hate him.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think the most of the hate started when he left for Miami and started winning titles.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:37 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:36 am

All those millionaire duds.
The one I am referring to isn't playing in the "league" - and if you or I were him we very well might be in prison in China for doing what he did. Right?
Kid is a dud - in regards to the hype his father laid on us about him.

Deleted User 863

Kid is financially set for life. So a dud compared to his brothers, but not a dud compared to 99% of the worlds population?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:56 am Kid is financially set for life. So a dud compared to his brothers, but not a dud compared to 99% of the worlds population?
Something like that.