No One Cares Because Nothing Matters Anymore

Ugh.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: No One Cares Because Nothing Matters Anymore

Post by pdub »

randys never been to New York City.

I lived there ten years.
There were a lot of crazies on the train that yelled but you just learn to ignore them and they don’t do anything.

It’s not ideal but it’s a metro of 20 million people so you learn to adjust.

I might lean more towards randy here than people would want but it really depends on what actually happened.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:57 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:49 pm And no i didn't think he deserved to die. The eyewitnesses said the marine was visibly shaken at the end of the encounter, he didn't mean to kill him. But it happened while he was defending innocent people from a deranged lunatic who created a chaotic situation
But can't you see how the pieces fit here?*

When you not only exonerate vigilantes, but in fact make heroes and millionaires out of them (Hi, Kyle!), you absolutely create a permission structure for something that should not be permitted (much less incentivized).

* Spoiler alert: you can't. Because this is the same horseshit as guns/stand-your-ground.
Or if you punish people with good intent who were trying (and succeeding) to protect innocent people, people are going to stop helping eachother

Next time neely, or whoever, won't be stopped, and might kidnap another kid, or physical assault or murder another old lady, or kill somebody like they are threatening to do

Id rather people like neely be stopped than innocent people be hurt. Anyone with common sense knows society is better off with heroes than villains. Stop defending the villains and prosecuting the heroes
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

pdub wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:59 pm randys never been to New York City.

I lived there ten years.
There were a lot of crazies on the train that yelled but you just learn to ignore them and they don’t do anything.

It’s not ideal but it’s a metro of 20 million people so you learn to adjust.
I've been there. And dallas. And Chicago. And Houston. When too many people get packed into cities, people lose their minds. Yeah you can ignore the crazies most the time but sometimes you have to defend yourself. Hell I got mugged at park in kansas when I was a teenager, you don't even have to go someone as big as NYC

But you couldn't pay me to live in any over those places
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

There are plenty of times the crazies do something tho, there's cases of crazy shit happening every single day. Ignoring is always the first option, but not always that simple

Neely was harassing people for awhile before that happened
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

But nothing likely would have happened.

Threatening someone verbally isn’t enough for him to have done what he did. Not in NYCs subways. Sorry.

If he started a physical confrontation, that would change things. If he had attacked Penny, I would likely be on Pennys side.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I’d also comfortably bet 1000 dollars to whatever magic truth hypothetical betting system that randy is lying and has never been to nyc.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

randylahey wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:00 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:49 pm And no i didn't think he deserved to die. The eyewitnesses said the marine was visibly shaken at the end of the encounter, he didn't mean to kill him. But it happened while he was defending innocent people from a deranged lunatic who created a chaotic situation

When you not only exonerate vigilantes, but in fact make heroes and millionaires out of them (Hi, Kyle!), you absolutely create a permission structure for something that should not be permitted (much less incentivized).

* Spoiler alert: you can't. Because this is the same horseshit as guns/stand-your-ground.
Or if you punish people with good intent who were trying (and succeeding) to protect innocent people, people are going to stop helping eachother

Next time neely, or whoever, won't be stopped, and might kidnap another kid, or physical assault or murder another old lady, or kill somebody like they are threatening to do

Id rather people like neely be stopped than innocent people be hurt. Anyone with common sense knows society is better off with heroes than villains. Stop defending the villains and prosecuting the heroes
I want to know what crime Neely committed.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

defixione wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:20 pm

I want to know what crime Neely committed.
In that train. That's the point.

Randy will tell you that Neely's past somehow means getting the death penalty for what he was doing that day, is fine.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Like I said, it's the same empty, evidenceless word salad as good guys with guns.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:08 pm Daniel penny isn't on trial. Masculinity is on trial. Big government hates strong courageous men. Its the only thing standing in the way of them having complete country over the American people

Its why the try to divide us whenever possible. And its why they've been trying to feminize us. They want a population of whipped obedient subservient brainwashed citizens. And its working. A few of you one here are perfect examples
You say some funny shit, but this is your best yet.

"Masculinity is on trial".....the fuck you say!

Seriously, when was the last time you got laid?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Randy still hasn’t answered me one way or another in another thread. Basically his position is that one would be fully justified based on Stand Your Ground self defense laws if one were to encounter another person openly carrying a firearm.

That’s his argument in this case. “Intent”. Eligible for death penalty without a trial.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Threatening to kill people is a crime
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

He did not threaten to kill anyone.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Sorry I ran over and killed your daughter, I didn't intend to. But the text I was sending to my brother was really important.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:38 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:08 pm Daniel penny isn't on trial. Masculinity is on trial. Big government hates strong courageous men. Its the only thing standing in the way of them having complete country over the American people

Its why the try to divide us whenever possible. And its why they've been trying to feminize us. They want a population of whipped obedient subservient brainwashed citizens. And its working. A few of you one here are perfect examples

Haven’t you heard? Randy is officially the most “masculine” guy you could ever hope to witness.
Trumplike in his manliness.
His beer is MGD….steaks, bloody…whiskey, neat….balls, tanned like shoe leather.

Godlike in his assurance of being a confident heterosexual
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

randylahey wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:26 pm Threatening to kill people is a crime
Someone walking with a firearm in the open is threatening to kill people - in someone’s interpretation. I suppose it’s open range for vigilantism.

LAW. AND. ORDER. LAW. AND. ORDER.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

defixione wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:58 pm He did not threaten to kill anyone.
Were you there? Because people that were there said he did
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:31 pm

Haven’t you heard? Randy is officially the most “masculine” guy you could ever hope to witness.

I'm literally not. Very normal average person. There is just a small group of people on this board that are soft sensitive pussies. That need to take a look in the mirror. Might notice what entitled triggered human beings youve become
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

pdub wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:06 pm But nothing likely would have happened.

Threatening someone verbally isn’t enough for him to have done what he did. Not in NYCs subways. Sorry.

If he started a physical confrontation, that would change things. If he had attacked Penny, I would likely be on Pennys side.
Does anyone actually know what did happen?

I mean, if he was physically attacking people, or in their face threatening to, I see how Penny could have tried to get him off them and accidentally choked him to death. And there are a lot of details just within there that are unknown - did he keep choking him after he stopped moving?

Everyone just jumps to conclusions without knowing anything. But the randy side is really sick. To know nothing and say it's fine because the victim has a bad history? That's fucked up. Damn near evil.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:05 pm
Overlander wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:31 pm

I'm literally not. Very normal average person. There is just a small group of people on this board that are soft sensitive pussies. That need to take a look in the mirror. Might notice what entitled triggered human beings youve become
Classic reply. Cuck like