Ugh.
MICHHAWK

Re: 2024

Post by MICHHAWK »

i'm gonna say the old dude in the big boy chair is the problem. ultimately.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:09 pm ultimately our travel and consumer patterns are the problem
And 15-minute cities are the solution?
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

If republicans had any self-respect they wouldn't put up with being lied to 24/7.

But, they don't,
so, they do:

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/sta ... 3942573136
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ummm...
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:09 pm ultimately our travel and consumer patterns are the problem
Spoken like the watermelon you are.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Is he a seedless watermelon?
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:54 pm
Spoken like the watermelon you are.
says the ostrich
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

You're still terrible at this.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

if you say so
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:01 pm Is he a seedless watermelon?
Black Diamond.
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

11 months away and the wheels are in motion.
I may be kind of busy fetching coffee. ;)

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/2 ... ala-harris
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I've lost track of which socks are which socks. And which ones are trolls with very little self respect.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:48 am This sums up the 2024 race

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxGUaYkLgPu ... FlYzFmZQ==
Your post sums up you're a moron.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:03 am

How so? Many of us have thought Trump was doing a great job, and polls would indicate that more than half of us think Brandon is doing a terrible job.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:12 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:03 am

How so? Many of us have thought Trump was doing a great job, and polls would indicate that more than half of us think Brandon is doing a terrible job.
Respectful answer.
A. It in no way "sums up" the 2024 race.
B. I admit I am confused. What does your comment have to do with randy's post? To me, if anything, your comment implies the tweet randy shared and his sentiment about it is false. Right? What am I missing?
C. Most people who hate Trump hated Trump BEFORE he was elected President and many if not most of the haters were in no way manipulated by the media in that regard.
After he was elected and while he served, many people hated him because he is/was a complete asshole. That wasn't "manufactured" by the media.
D. Do you not think the Trump hate is also "authentic" "by the people"? Of course hate is "authentic by the people" regardless if it was manufactured by the media or not.
E. Do you honestly think randy has/had any idea of who McKayla J @ McKaylaRoseJ is? Let me help you and him.

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Opinion President Biden should not run again in 2024

By David Ignatius

Joe Biden launched his candidacy for president in 2019 with the words “we are in the battle for the soul of this nation.” He was right. And though it wasn’t obvious at first to many Democrats, he was the best person to wage that fight. He was a genial but also shrewd campaigner for the restoration of what legislators call “regular order.”

Since then, Biden has had a remarkable string of wins. He defeated President Donald Trump in the 2020 election; he led a Democratic rebuff of Trump’s acolytes in the 2022 midterms; his Justice Department has systematically prosecuted the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection that Trump championed and, now, through special counsel Jack Smith, the department is bringing Trump himself to justice.

What I admire most about President Biden is that in a polarized nation, he has governed from the center out, as he promised in his victory speech. With an unexpectedly steady hand, he passed some of the most important domestic legislation in recent decades. In foreign policy, he managed the delicate balance of helping Ukraine fight Russia without getting America itself into a war. In sum, he has been a successful and effective president.

But I don’t think Biden and Vice President Harris should run for reelection. It’s painful to say that, given my admiration for much of what they have accomplished. But if he and Harris campaign together in 2024, I think Biden risks undoing his greatest achievement — which was stopping Trump.

Biden wrote his political testament in his inaugural address: “When our days are through, our children and our children’s children will say of us: They gave their best, they did their duty, they healed a broken land.” Mr. President, maybe this is that moment when duty has been served.

[...]
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:50 am Opinion President Biden should not run again in 2024

By David Ignatius

Joe Biden launched his candidacy for president in 2019 with the words “we are in the battle for the soul of this nation.” He was right. And though it wasn’t obvious at first to many Democrats, he was the best person to wage that fight. He was a genial but also shrewd campaigner for the restoration of what legislators call “regular order.”

Since then, Biden has had a remarkable string of wins. He defeated President Donald Trump in the 2020 election; he led a Democratic rebuff of Trump’s acolytes in the 2022 midterms; his Justice Department has systematically prosecuted the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection that Trump championed and, now, through special counsel Jack Smith, the department is bringing Trump himself to justice.

What I admire most about President Biden is that in a polarized nation, he has governed from the center out, as he promised in his victory speech. With an unexpectedly steady hand, he passed some of the most important domestic legislation in recent decades. In foreign policy, he managed the delicate balance of helping Ukraine fight Russia without getting America itself into a war. In sum, he has been a successful and effective president.

But I don’t think Biden and Vice President Harris should run for reelection. It’s painful to say that, given my admiration for much of what they have accomplished. But if he and Harris campaign together in 2024, I think Biden risks undoing his greatest achievement — which was stopping Trump.

Biden wrote his political testament in his inaugural address: “When our days are through, our children and our children’s children will say of us: They gave their best, they did their duty, they healed a broken land.” Mr. President, maybe this is that moment when duty has been served.

[...]
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i vote for uncle joe not running in 24.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:41 pm 11 months away and the wheels are in motion.
I may be kind of busy fetching coffee. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWFgadu7250
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.