This week in emasculation.....

Ugh.
DrPepper

Re: This week in emasculation.....

Post by DrPepper »

I didn't go back through all the pages, but I am not seeing where you write anything to support that she is an empowered woman. You write and support that she had an impressive libido and bust. You write and support that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with you. None of those really equate to 2022 empowered woman.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:58 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:38 pm
ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:32 pm

and to think, I tried to buy you lunch.
No. You tried to get me to doxx myself to you. Multiple times.

The first by incorrectly assuming where I lived and telling me you were coming thru the area...then when informed that i was like 3 or 4 hours from there you still didn't stop your attempt by claiming "i like driving 4hrs out of my way for lunch".

And then you tried again. At least the 2nd time you were actually coming thru my part of the state somewhat (allegedly).

Nice try.
at least I tried?

fwiw dude my intent was not to doxx you.

Consider this: I've hung out with other posters in real life on several occasions. Among other things, we discussed all the message bored gossip! Other posters, who they are and what they do in real life, up to and including, even, their names.

I've even learned the real names of several other posters just through messaging here and on other boreds.

Despite all that, there's never been any issues with me doxxing anyone, until it involved you. Turns out I, and most other posters, just don't fucking care man. We've got more to do with our lives than put forth the effort it would take to decipher who's who based on comments about Venmo, and then be creepy about it and never let it go, to boot.

But I'll concede, the silver lining of not buying you lunch is I got to spend that much more time at the Wisconsin state fair.

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Let alone eat lunch with you.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I should have just ignored it. Sorry to steer that off the rails. Now the fake internet tough guy nonsense gets rolling and it gets nasty.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DrPepper wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:08 pm I didn't go back through all the pages, but I am not seeing where you write anything to support that she is an empowered woman. You write and support that she had an impressive libido and bust. You write and support that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with you. None of those really equate to 2022 empowered woman.
pay attention, gentlemen!

cuz when you want to evaluate misogyny, THIS is how you do it.

you're totally right, doc. That post about my ex was a bruised ego talking, and in hindsight, contained comments that were too crude. Again, my bad.

I dunno if it's worth pointing out the topic here was about the Finnish prime minister, and that it was other posters who chose to change the subject to me and my ex. I personally don't think that story was worth digging up, but hey, if shaming me and my comments about my ex is one more step toward dismantling the patriarchy, maybe it's worth it.

Part of me is tempted to offer something about how plenty of women do seem to regard their own sexuality as empowering, but who would I be to try and speak for them.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:26 pm
DrPepper wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:08 pm I didn't go back through all the pages, but I am not seeing where you write anything to support that she is an empowered woman. You write and support that she had an impressive libido and bust. You write and support that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with you. None of those really equate to 2022 empowered woman.

Part of me is tempted to offer something about how plenty of women do seem to regard their own sexuality as empowering, but who would I be to try and speak for them.
It feels to me like it's kinda like the conversation about the use of the "n" word by black people vs white people. Just because they do it, doesn't mean that it's the same thing when you do it.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yea. I almost said something to that effect.

patriarchy and ethnic supremacy share a lot of ugly similarities.
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:43 pm
ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:26 pm

It feels to me like it's kinda like the conversation about the use of the "n" word by black people vs white people. Just because they do it, doesn't mean that it's the same thing when you do it.
Ousdahl only uses the n word for the giggles. So it's nbd.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

when did I do that?

haven't you tried to accuse me of as much before, and I asked you to refer us all to when I did, but you were unable to, because it never happened?

and yet, here you are doubling down anyway.

at some point, consider taking your false accusations to the QT thread.
Deleted User 863

Lulz

At some point, consider taking your racist and misogynistic comedy routines and shoving them up your ass.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I condemn both racism and misogyny.

what's got you in such a fuss today?

also:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=870
Deleted User 863

Remember a few weeks ago when you called a black person an uncle tom? I do.

Instead of worrying about everyone else's moral compass maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Calling a black person an Uncle Tom is not the same as the N word. Do you even know what an Uncle Tom is?

And you said I used "the n word" specifically. When did that happen?

Surely you aren't just once again making shit up, right? right?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:58 pm I condemn both racism and misogyny.

what's got you in such a fuss today?

also:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=870
He gets bashed so much around here that he seems to relish when he feels he's on the high ground and can finally bash someone else.
Deleted User 863

So much for twocoach requesting we all stay on topic.

LOL

He can't help himself. Had to try to get a lick in.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:15 pm So much for twocoach requesting we all stay on topic.

LOL

And, what is it exactly that you are doing here?
Deleted User 863

Overlander wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:40 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:15 pm So much for twocoach requesting we all stay on topic.

LOL

And, what is it exactly that you are doing here?
Telling twocoach he's a hypocrite.

I guess you are now off work and ready to get some internet arguing in? 🤡
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Everyone is a hypocrite except illy.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 863

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:52 pm Everyone is a hypocrite except illy.
Nope. Just the hypocrites.

I don't think I have ever called you a hypocrite...
Deleted User 863

How long before trad and cascadia get here? The entire circle jerk gang is almost fully assembled!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

LOL

" Bashing each other doesn't sound like a lot of fun today so back on topic. " is not requesting that we all stay on topic. It is just me trying to get myself back on topic. If you're going to bash people, try to at least be accurate.