Site Admin

Re: KU v WVU Game Thread

Post by pdub »

What's the line?
It's gotta be +24 or more.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:13 pm I know everyone freaks out a little when Miles says something about the QB situation, but I think we need to look at his actions. Last year, before first game he said we could see multiple QB's and everyone freaked out. Stanley was the guy from the beginning and played nearly every down.

This year, same thing before game one and he did play multiple QB's. That said, it sure looked like it was because he was waiting for the upperclassmen to fail. Losing to CC changed things and the reins were handed over to a 17-year-old. That's not an old stubborn football coach.

I think it's reasonable to think that Daniels will be put back out there if he's physically ready to be.
Relevant because Daniels was handpicked by Dearmon. Kansas got on him late and Dearmon was gushing over him.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

pdub wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:25 pm What's the line?
It's gotta be +24 or more.
For kstate game? Right now I saw it's +19.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

I think it started at +23 but has since dropped.

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I think I'll hammer the Kansas State -20's confidently like I hammered UT giving the points last year.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Yeah if it stays around 20, I'm going to hammer kstate. :(

holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

We know it won't be Lockin or Medley so one would assume that as long as everyone is healthy it would be Daniels, MacVittie and then Kendrick.
Holidaysmore - 2005