Playoffs

Kansas Football.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Playoffs

Post by pdub »

Well then we're just talking about the top 5 of all time rather than trying to figure out who the best of all time is.

I'm not a Brady fan.
I can't deny the evidence that puts him, currently, as the GOAT.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Other metaphors I thought about last night before the Bills were completely exposed is if Josh Allen/Bills would kind of become Patrick Ewing/Knicks in that they would consistently get denied by Jordan/Mahomes.

But now Allen almost looks like a Reggie Miller flash in the pan.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:53 am Other metaphors I thought about last night before the Bills were completely exposed is if Josh Allen/Bills would kind of become Patrick Ewing/Knicks in that they would consistently get denied by Jordan/Mahomes.

But now Allen almost looks like a Reggie Miller flash in the pan.
I wouldn't go that far yet, but he was confused all night last night. He got absolutely destroyed in every manner. He had 2 dropped INTs, he missed on some easy throws, his biggest plays were with his legs, and he got frustrated at the end of the game.

He's neck and neck with Watson as the #2 QB in the AFC. But this was a learning experience for him. He'll get better from it and come back strong. KC and Buffalo are going to be play each other a ton over the next few years as they'll both finish first in their divisions and therefore will always play each other.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I can't count out Bill Gargamel stealing Aaron Rodgers or Matt Stafford and sneaking back into the AFC East competition again.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Steelers fans might not want to hear it, but even Stafford would be a good upgrade over what they had this season at the position.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Regarding Aaron, I think he goes to SanFran if he goes anywhere. I think Bill goes and gets Garrapolo. I think he liked him a lot and did not want to part with him years ago.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG