Totally random thread

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: Totally random thread

Post by ousdahl »

yeah, but the crazy ones are also the most fun in the sack.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

^^^^ all things considered I coulda done worse with 7k
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

For some unknown reason there seems to be an abundance of LARGE insects that I have been seeing lately.
More and larger than I have even noticed in my years living in the Chicago area.
I currently live in an urban jungle and am noticing it. I can only imagine what it's like out in the country. Anyone else noticing the same thing I am?
I just went to my window to take a picture of an unidentifiable bug (not a cicada) that was almost the size of my thumb. It flew away as I approached.
I admit large bugs freak me out.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

we’ve had an ant problem in the house this spring.

We live in the woods and already have a lot of critters around. But within a couple days, there were ants everywhere. We set traps and they’re mostly gone now, but every now and then there will be some resurgence, especially if it rains (or, today, snows)
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

My yard/gardens have been swarmed with honey bees - which i'm fine with - but I feel a little bad when they are on my dandelions and run over them with the lawnmower.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Grandma wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:19 am For some unknown reason there seems to be an abundance of LARGE insects that I have been seeing lately.
More and larger than I have even noticed in my years living in the Chicago area.
I currently live in an urban jungle and am noticing it. I can only imagine what it's like out in the country. Anyone else noticing the same thing I am?
I just went to my window to take a picture of an unidentifiable bug (not a cicada) that was almost the size of my thumb. It flew away as I approached.
I admit large bugs freak me out.
I think an insect plague is next on the agenda
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Isn’t this summer supposed to be a big cicada hatch in much of the eastern US?

some of the best live bait fishing around.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Totally random question of the day, since it's "Password Day" for me at work.

How many different logons do you manage for your work? Juat the unique logins that require individual maintenance of the passwords on a regular basis.

We just removed a few in the last few months so I am down to 25. Ugh.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I use the same 4 passwords for most of my logins. I can usually remember which one it is, but if I forgot, I can tell from the number of ***** on the screen from past logins. It gets to be a pain in the ass when these sites always force me to change the password, so I keep rotating them over and over again.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

They cancelled our rodeo and i didnt get a first season elk tag. 2020 sucks.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:15 pm I use the same 4 passwords for most of my logins. I can usually remember which one it is, but if I forgot, I can tell from the number of ***** on the screen from past logins. It gets to be a pain in the ass when these sites always force me to change the password, so I keep rotating them over and over again.
911-notReal
f@ckTowTrucks4life
y00tubeit*
fridge$400?!
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

pdub wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:06 am
Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:15 pm I use the same 4 passwords for most of my logins. I can usually remember which one it is, but if I forgot, I can tell from the number of ***** on the screen from past logins. It gets to be a pain in the ass when these sites always force me to change the password, so I keep rotating them over and over again.
911-notReal
f@ckTowTrucks4life
y00tubeit*
fridge$400?!
911 not real? Not sure where you heard me say that.

The fridge was $350, not 400. It's still working to this day, but it's now our "extra" fridge. Sadly, I think the Sears I bought it from is going to not survive this recession.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Walrus wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:35 pm
pdub wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:06 am
911-notReal
f@ckTowTrucks4life
y00tubeit*
fridge$400?!
911 not real? Not sure where you heard me say
Youve gotta be kidding right?
Just Ledoux it
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Never said "911 isn't real".

I did say I don't believe the official government story. That's not the same as denying that 911 happened. Understand?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

911-GovtPlnd
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

CIA involved, yes.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Well you have 5 passwords then?
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »