SCOTUS

Ugh.
seahawk

Re: SCOTUS

Post by seahawk »

Hadn't thought about it until your screeds against this young woman, who I believe has a degree in international relations and economics and graduated cum laude from Boston University. I just realized she had to be admired for her ability to figure out how to get ahead in the somewhat competitive world that is politics.

She was smart enough to know not to cross Nancy Pelosi.
Last edited by seahawk on Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:58 pm She's quite an idiot.
FYP
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Absolutely shocking that Psych and Tdub think that a well-educated and successful woman is an "idiot."

Shocking, I tell you!
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Republicans seem like the idiots for bothering with her, as it ties them in knots. We don't ever have to take anything Psych says about working class men and women seriously as he's revealed exactly how much he disdains those folks, like "waitresses."

Republicans claim AOC is wrong for saying people are working 2 or 3 jobs, which undercuts their arguments against Obamacare. And watching all those old white male Republicans yesterday, they're idiots for letting millennials know just how much they dislike a Latina woman, even if she's well-educated.
Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:14 am Absolutely shocking that Psych and Tdub think that a well-educated and successful woman is an "idiot."

Shocking, I tell you!
And I, in turn, am shocked at how low you set the bar for "well-educated" and "successful". Apparently, all you require is two x chromosomes and the ability to form words.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

never mind, pointless...
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:14 am Absolutely shocking that Psych and Tdub think that a well-educated and successful woman is an "idiot."

Shocking, I tell you!
Has nothing to do with woman, success, or education. Weve been over this.

You think people who want to live in the wilderness have mental instabilities and that all rock climbers are on the autism spectrum. I'm not too worried about what you think of me, you've obviously got a bit of stereotyping and error in your character judgement.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Was gonna post in the Fox and friends thread, but I’d rather hear you guys’s opinions rather than parrot theirs...so what to think of the case with the Montana mom who wants to use public school vouchers to pay for her kid’s private Christian school?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:57 am Was gonna post in the Fox and friends thread, but I’d rather hear you guys’s opinions rather than parrot theirs...so what to think of the case with the Montana mom who wants to use public school vouchers to pay for her kid’s private Christian school?
I started to post about that a couple of hours ago, but it's too depressing. The one thing it isn't, is a surprise. @MoscowMItch knew exactly what he was doing when he stole that seat. Fuck him. Forever.

American tax dollars going to pay for an education built around a convenient comforting fantasy, rather than facts. smfh
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:00 am

Shocking, I tell you!
And I, in turn, am shocked at how low you set the bar for "well-educated" and "successful". Apparently, all you require is two x chromosomes and the ability to form words.
I can only speak for myself, but having a degree should qualify someone as "well educated".

I also would consider a Congressperson "successful" as well.
Deleted User 62

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:57 am Was gonna post in the Fox and friends thread, but I’d rather hear you guys’s opinions rather than parrot theirs...so what to think of the case with the Montana mom who wants to use public school vouchers to pay for her kid’s private Christian school?
Isn't that exactly what DeVoss wanted?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:38 pm

Shocking, I tell you!
I can only speak for myself, but having a degree should qualify someone as "well educated".

Apparently you have never listened to The Waitress speak in public. I would be shocked if her IQ broached the triple digits.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

You've always whined about under appreciated your enormous intellect and talent are. Certainly says something that at such a young age, she has enough smarts to get a lot further than you have in many more years on the planet.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:56 pm

Apparently you have never listened to The Waitress speak in public. I would be shocked if her IQ broached the triple digits.
JFC, just go ahead and come out.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:23 pm

I don’t follow. She’s an imbecile, therefore . . . what, exactly?!?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

is she at least prompt about topping off yer coffee?
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:34 pm

She isn't an imbecile. You know it.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:46 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:34 pm

She isn't an imbecile. You know it.
She is very much an imbecile. Of that I am quite certain.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:45 pm is she at least prompt about topping off yer coffee?
I wouldn't even trust her with something as simple as a coffee order. She's still integrating the amazing fact that vegetables, like, grow out of the ground, y'all!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I bet she also thinks Mericans invented the wheel!