In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Deleted User 289

Re: 2020: the year the "feelz" took over

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Please tell me why you feel the need to keep posting Anthony Brown Logan videos, why his opinions are any more valuable than the person's who took my order at McDonalds last week, and why I should care what he says. Is he someone important who I should be listening to from now on?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

He is black, so I assume people would listen to him since people are in support of black lives on here. He offers a more sincere, honest take on issues.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 289

Fair enough. Thanks for the answer.
I gave a toothless assumed homeless guy standing outside of CVS on State and Division a bottle of water and $1 today. He is black. Your response is making me regret not "recording" him and sharing what he had to say about "current events". My guess is he would have been honest and sincere. Forgive me for feeling ABL's opinions are probably not more valuable than his.
Meanwhile, I hope you give me some credit for taking the the time to listen to / watch ABL do/say whatever it is he is doing/saying. His opinions are valid - and are duly noted by me.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

I for one am delighted that Walrus/Lobster found a black friend in Anthony Brown Logan.

It makes Walrus/Lobster seem, I dunno, so much more diverse.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:42 pm He is black, so I assume people would listen to him since people are in support of black lives on here. He offers a more sincere, honest take on issues.
JFC
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 289

What's funny about it?
I'm laughing because he criticizes people who "follow the herd" and here he is posting a YouTube video about cancel culture to his 2.22 million followers - and he has over 600k "followers" on Instagram.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:58 am What's funny about it?
I'm laughing because he criticizes people who "follow the herd" and here he is posting a YouTube video about cancel culture to his 2.22 million followers - and he has over 600k "followers" on Instagram.
Why follow the herd when you can profit off of them?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Well of course, some will find his video offensive. You can't have comedy without being somewhat offensive. Those who are offended are likely part of the group he's talking about.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:00 am Well of course, some will find his video offensive. You can't have comedy without being somewhat offensive. Those who are offended are likely part of the group he's talking about.
The funny thing is, you're a part of the herd and you don't even know it.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'm part of a small herd, yes. Very few are like us.
Deleted User 289

Walrus wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:55 am Good for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1ULpCmOUkg
"Good for her" - why?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Defending your home from thugs is a "crime".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymWO9FisAyg
Deleted User 289

Calling people who are not of your race nor economic status "thugs" should be a crime.
I have a strong feeling if I (who am a pussy) confronted Tucker Carlson and/or Mark McCloskey in a dark alley - both guys would shit in their pants and would tell the police they felt I was a threat.
Kayleigh McEnany likes to criticize reporters for asking hypothetical questions. McCloskey's key defense is that if he and his wife didn't come out of their house, 300 people would have come in their house, destroyed it, set it on fire, and killed them. If that's not a hypothetical - what is?
I'm all for someone's right to defend their home but where is the proof the "thugs" and the "mob" was/were a threat to them and their home - before the McSchmuckskies came outside and pointed guns at them?
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:05 pm I'm part of a small herd, yes. Very few are like us.
Thank God for that.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Grandma wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:35 am Calling people who are not of your race nor economic status "thugs" should be a crime.
No, it should not. And the thugs that would use "hate speech" against me would use it against you down the line when they find something you say "a crime." We can't have hate speech in America, as there would be no end to it.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

16:05

"we were doing pretty good up until the protests" (in regards to covid in LA). I guess the virus was not really woke enough to not to spread like Geezer has suggested. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl0iNRXcUbE
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Does it ever occur to your dumb ass that the rest of us grow quickly tired of your constant posting of videos from small minded idiots like yourself?