Re: False. Flag.

Post by imzcount »

imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Congratulations count! Its great you find humor in this.
Fake, real, ruse, whatever, this shit took place and it's a fucking joke to you?
Lets just go from lets say..... 1993 on.
- Ted Kaczynski. That was some funny shit. Right?
- The bomb/s in 93 at the WTC. That was some funny shit. Right?
- Oklahoma City. That was some funny shit. Right?
- Centennial Park. That was some funny shit. Right?
- Sandy Springs Georgia and then a month later Atlanta. That was some funny shit. Right?
- The Brooklyn bombing plot. That was some funny shit. Right?
- Maybe we should forget about the "firebombs" at the Synagogues in New York. It was just Jews who were targeted and no one was injured - so who cares. That was some funny shit though. Right?
- Then the Jews planning the bombing of the Mosque in California. That was some funny shit. Right?
- The Times Square bombing in 08. Thankfully no one was injured so does that matter? That was some funny shit. Right?
- Same with the bombing at the Courthouse in San Diego two months later - thankfully no one was injured. That was some funny shit. Right?
- The guy in Chicago who was planning on using the "dirty bomb". That would have been some funny shit. Right?
- The underwear bomber (I didn't mention the shoe bomber) Ok, maybe that was kind of funny being that it didn't explode killing people but if people were killed that would have been some funny shit. Right?
- The attempted bombing in Times Square in 2010. That was some funny shit. Right?
- The planned bombing attacks on Arlington Cemetery, the Pentagon City subway station, Crystal City subway station, and Court House subway station in 2010. That was some funny shit. Right?
- The attempted bombings in Portland and Spokane within 2 months of each other. That was some funny shit. Right?
- The Boston Marathon. That was some funny shit. Right?
- The Wichita airport plot. That was some funny shit. Right?
- The NYC and New Jersey bombings in 2016. That was some funny shit. Right?

Probably shouldn't have just singled you out count because you're hardly the only one who finds humor in what occurred yesterday but the fact that this is a joke to some people shows me how fucked up this country is.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I see Count has his meme factory working overtime.

This site is quickly becoming sucky.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

#triggered
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:47 am I see Count has his meme factory working overtime.

This site is quickly becoming sucky.
Yeah, I look at this topic thread about once a week at most. I suggest most should do the same. This whole poli-bored section sucks.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:34 pm Look. At. The. Facts.

Sheeple.
You didnt provide any facts. You provided someone's opinion.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I think Gutter covered it pretty well.

We can lock this thread now as far as I am concerned.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Honestly, I am embarassed for the Count. That he actually thinks that his crackpot websites have a bunch of photos of the actual devices is both hilarious and sad.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

I think all the news outlets are showing that photo. “Suspected device” and “suspicious device” are also the terms typically being used today rather than “pipe bomb.”
I am curious to hear if the pizza cutter in a Florida middle school bathroom had a better chance of hurting someone then these, so far, unsuccessful suspicious devices. With so many packages as evidence, I’m hopeful we will learn more soon.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Perhaps you're a lot younger than I am, imz, but I was raised in the hate-filled, John Bircher atmosphere of Dallas, Texas, where socialites from the Jr. League spit on the Vice-President and wife and tried to hit them with placards. I usually write a fictional story about now that memorializes that era, which shocked us all, even the most fervidly hateful anti-Democrats, with the assassination of a young president in 1963. The rest of that decade saw a lot of violence, with the assassination of Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King in 1968.

I don't ever want to know the kind of shock that happens when important political and societal figures are suddenly killed and I think that we all should attempt to shut down the kind of impetus to violence that leads to threats, bombs, shootings.

Perhaps you could just stop this incendiary stuff that you seem so focused on, imz. Because it isn't funny.
Don't inject Lysol.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

No one got hurt. Because it’s Democratic sent bombs.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

imzcount wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:20 pm No one got hurt. Because it’s Democratic sent bombs.
Link?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

defixione wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:23 pm
imzcount wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:20 pm No one got hurt. Because it’s Democratic sent bombs.
Link?
You should really know better than to ask this.
Defense. Rebounds.