This week in emasculation.....

Ugh.
HouseDivided

Re: This week in emasculation.....

Post by HouseDivided »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:48 pm I'm just glad Kamala Harris is out of the race.

She'd have Greta's parents arrested.
Why do you hate women so much, DC?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:50 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:48 pm I'm just glad Kamala Harris is out of the race.

Isn't Greta's mom a woman?

I am glad she will not go to jail.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:53 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:50 pm

Isn't Greta's mom a woman?

I am glad she will not go to jail.
I can't speak to the gender ze is identifying with today. That would be a question to ask zur.
Last edited by HouseDivided on Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:46 pm At least President Trump has done some actual good things for the economy and is improving our trade situation. These are actual solutions to actual problems, not imaginary political propaganda points.
Who's the Rain Man?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

japhy wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:00 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:46 pm At least President Trump has done some actual good things for the economy and is improving our trade situation. These are actual solutions to actual problems, not imaginary political propaganda points.
Who's the Rain Man?
You, apparently.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:46 pm
Grandma wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:40 pm Of course it would be - to you.
God forbid someone gives a shit about the planet they live on - and want to do something about it. Right?!?!
Meanwhile, tell us about how you feel about this crock of shit that the "war room" actually tweeted.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status ... 0879379460
Greta Thunberg is austistic and suffers from severe OCD, among other things. She is the equivalent of Rain Man in that she is simply parroting back things her parents have told her are true with little to no practical understanding of what it means.

I don't say that to make fun or disparage her, because she is dealing with some tough issues - I feel sorry for her more than anything - but to elevate someone as mentally and emotionally compromised as that to the level of hero or expert is yet another sign of how silly our culture has become.

At least President Trump has done some actual good things for the economy and is improving our trade situation. These are actual solutions to actual problems, not imaginary political propaganda points.
Ok, let's see if I have this right. Are you saying if someone is autistic and suffers from severe OCD, among other things, they are less of a human being and not worthy of any positive accolades and that they can't be a hero or expert on a particular subject in your eyes/mind?
If so, you're right about one thing that you said - our culture has become silly, and ignorant.

I have no proof of what "little to no practical understanding" Greta Thunberg has.
I don't know first hand what she actually studied and learned on her own and what she "parrots" from what she has been told by her parents.
Interesting how you and others seem to know.

As far as what Trump has (and hasn't done), he can find a fucking cure for cancer and I will still feel he is an absolute piece of shit human being.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

God forbid someone gives a shit about the planet they live on - and want to do something about it. Right?!?!
Meanwhile, tell us about how you feel about this crock of shit that the "war room" actually tweeted.

Greta Thunberg is austistic and suffers from severe OCD, among other things. She is the equivalent of Rain Man in that she is simply parroting back things her parents have told her are true with little to no practical understanding of what it means.

I don't say that to make fun or disparage her, because she is dealing with some tough issues - I feel sorry for her more than anything - but to elevate someone as mentally and emotionally compromised as that to the level of hero or expert is yet another sign of how silly our culture has become.

At least President Trump has done some actual good things for the economy and is improving our trade situation. These are actual solutions to actual problems, not imaginary political propaganda points.
Oh, wow. This is so much "fail" to fit into one post.

That was revolting. It's been a few minutes since I initially read your post and it still makes me queasy. Wow.
Last edited by twocoach on Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:29 pm
defixione wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:28 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:48 am
exACtLy!

Better hope this cover didn't just convert half of Trump's voters to Biden's camp! The fact that it's just a joke won't matter to them.
The notion that Greta Thunberg would be a hero to anybody is an enormous joke in and of itself.
My point was that now it appears Biden can stand toe to toe with Trump with regards to inappropriate sexual behavior.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:22 pm

Ok, let's see if I have this right. Are you saying if someone is autistic and suffers from severe OCD, among other things, they are less of a human being and not worthy of any positive accolades and that they can't be a hero or expert on a particular subject in your eyes/mind?
If so, you're right about one thing that you said - our culture has become silly, and ignorant.

I have no proof of what "little to no practical understanding" Greta Thunberg has.
I don't know first hand what she actually studied and learned on her own and what she "parrots" from what she has been told by her parents.

As far as what Trump has (and hasn't done), he can find a fucking cure for cancer and I will still feel he is an absolute piece of shit human being.
1.) Go back and read what I wrote. I did not say she was less than human. I said she does not have the intellectual capacity to be an expert of any sort, nor does her age/level of education/life experience support any such accolades. If you understood autism, you would understand what I am saying.

2.) I am not surprised that you feel that way about President Trump. You are, as always, entitled to your opinion, even as misinformed and crudely put as it is.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:45 pm

That was revolting. It's been a few minutes since I initially read your post and it still makes me queasy. Wow.
It revolts me as well. The ignorance of Time Magazine staff and its readership is truly dumbfounding.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Arrogant and ignorant is tough to overcome.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Today In: When your ideology makes you dum.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

You had no concern about this when voting for Trump.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

We can only imagine what a brilliant and courageous young girl Thunberg would be hailed as if she was instead standing up for something like gun rights, or prohibiting abortions, or just talking shit on Cankles.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:56 pm

1.) Go back and read what I wrote. I did not say she was less than human. I said she does not have the intellectual capacity to be an expert of any sort, nor does her age/level of education/life experience support any such accolades. If you understood autism, you would understand what I am saying.

2.) I am not surprised that you feel that way about President Trump. You are, as always, entitled to your opinion, even as misinformed and crudely put as it is.
I apologize. In fact you did not say she was less THAN human. I took your words to imply you feel she is a lesser human because of her autism, ocd, and other dare I say maladies.
You claimed she has little to no practical understanding of what here parents are explaining to her.
You know this to be true for a fact? She sure seems capable of understanding how to have an intelligent conversation and have her own thoughts from the interviews I have seen with her - but hey, she may have me fooled.
Now you have added - "she does not have the intellectual capacity to be an expert of any sort, nor does her age/level of education/life experience support any such accolades".
Again I say, she very well may have me fooled but it seems her "intellectual capacity" is higher than many/most who post on here that are twice, three, four, five times her age.
I admit I don't "understand" autism but I have spent time with people who are autistic. I choose not to label them "incapable" or "inadequate" of having their own thoughts and opinions.

My opinion of Donald Trump is "misinformed"? I beg to differ but if you feel that way, so be it.
Deleted User 289

ousdahl wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:24 pm We can only imagine what a brilliant and courageous young girl Thunberg would be hailed as if she was instead standing up for something like gun rights, or prohibiting abortions, or just talking shit on Cankles.
POTD!
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:58 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:45 pm

It revolts me as well. The ignorance of Time Magazine staff and its readership is truly dumbfounding.
And to think the girl was also nominated for a Noble Peace Prize.
Well, I guess they must be pretty fricking ignorant too. After all, Trump was also nominated.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:56 pm

You have zero clue what her intellectual capacity is. You have never met, not spoken to this person at all, let alone done a detailed medical diagnosis or intellectual evaluation of her.

If you understood autism, you would understand that the range of capacity and functionality is nearly unlimited. That you think that every single person with Asperger's has the same abilities then it is you who is misinformed.

I can't believe this conversation even needs to happen.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:29 pm
defixione wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:28 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:48 am
exACtLy!

Better hope this cover didn't just convert half of Trump's voters to Biden's camp! The fact that it's just a joke won't matter to them.
The notion that Greta Thunberg would be a hero to anybody is an enormous joke in and of itself.
Not sure if you said that because you misunderstand that the Time Person of the Year is not required to be a "hero" - or if you were just saying that in general.
If you were not aware, Time People of the Year have included Hitler, Stalin, Khrushchev, Khomeini, Putin, and You.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

defixione wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:23 pm
You had no concern about this when voting for Trump.
^^^^
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto