Re: Lord of the Rubes - The Voter Fraud Chapter

Post by ousdahl »

Pita?

More like Potd

and pass the tzaziki
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Also tzaziki might just be spiced up mayonnaise but let’s not make a big dill about it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Its not mayonnaise or anything close.
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Well, it is white and gooey.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:43 pm
Sparko wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:03 pm Of course he was: "Lynn is a registered Republican, state election records show." in the article above.
Yoy need to follow Biden's lead. Unite, don't divide.
We're united in wanting all counted ballots to be legal and all legal ballots to be counted. I hope they track down any fraudulent votes, regardless of who they voted for and prosecute those who cast them. And I hope they find any legal ballots that may have been held up in a US Mail facility, preventing them from being counted.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Biden has a 5 figure lead in GA, AZ, NV, and PA, good for 306 electoral votes.

even if he were to loose any two of those states, he still wins the electoral college.

how is Trump gonna make tens of thousands of votes in 3+ swing states just disappear after the fact?

are other republicans really going along with this?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:34 am Biden has a 5 figure lead in GA, AZ, NV, and PA, good for 306 electoral votes.

even if he were to loose any two of those states, he still wins the electoral college.

how is Trump gonna make tens of thousands of votes in 3+ swing states just disappear after the fact?

This is exactly why we need Wally back.

Only he has access to Q's personal youtube page. (and probably Hunter Biden's as well)

Wally can tell us how this will all go down and why it is righteous.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:34 am Biden has a 5 figure lead in GA, AZ, NV, and PA, good for 306 electoral votes.

It's not about recounts or finding enough instances of fraud to change the vote results. It's to find enough instances of it to sway vocal public opinion just enough to get at least AZ, PA and GA legislators to select electors that will vote for Trump.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

that at least goes with the narrative that the GOP never plans to win a popular vote again, when they can just suppress votes and score electoral technicalities.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

If I had to guess, I think it's all going to come down to the Republican Pennsylvania legislature. I think Kemp is going to block the Democrat electors in Georgia (which he has the power to do).
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Well; he was never any fun.

And this sure solidifies that notion. But if you don't smile when someone writes "pettifoggery" then you gots no sense of humor at all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Sparko wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:03 pm Of course he was: "Lynn is a registered Republican, state election records show." in the article above.
Interestingly, most of the fraud, from the Post Office sabotage to that gentleman, was perpetrated by those crying wolf. The Battle Cry of Freedom didn't end before several choruses of "Down with the Traitor, up with the stars" had been sung. Proudly. Sometimes, one needs to sing until the the echoes of the patriotic song linger in the air unrebutted by the howls of Missouri.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Sparko wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:45 am
Interestingly, most of the fraud, from the Post Office sabotage to that gentleman, was perpetrated by those crying wolf. The Battle Cry of Freedom didn't end before several choruses of "Down with the Traitor, up with the stars" had been sung. Proudly. Sometimes, one needs to sing until the the echoes of the patriotic song linger in the air unrebutted by the howls of Missouri.
Do you talk like this in real life?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

There is shocking evidence, SHOCKING! I tell you!

It was loud in there, they were using the PA system and it made it hard for me to concentrate.

The union people were staring at me!

The man was of "intimidating size" (and probably color) and he walked too close to me.

There were a lot of military votes for Biden and Fox News says all of the military folks vote for trump so that just doesn't seem right.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

It must have been hard to read all 200 plus pages of this shocking events.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:39 pm
Sparko wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:45 am
Do you talk like this in real life?
Emotional Intelligence ain't your thing I see.
Last edited by Sparko on Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Mjl wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:34 am

It's not about recounts or finding enough instances of fraud to change the vote results. It's to find enough instances of it to sway vocal public opinion just enough to get at least AZ, PA and GA legislators to select electors that will vote for Trump.
And of course their media is very, very good at staying on point and focused on this. Color me concerned.

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/13 ... 70496?s=20
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Stoke the fury. Wonder at the wildfire.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Sparko wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:17 pm Stoke the fury. Wonder at the wildfire.
Emotional intelligence.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

So the judge rejected the trump attorney's motion to seal the evidence because he thinks the public deserves to know how flimsy the evidence is.....damn, how many attorney's out there have seen a ruling like that before?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 242176002/