Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by jfish26 »

Grift recognize grift.

https://twitter.com/BrettFavre/status/1 ... 3874952202

(something something cancel culture something something)
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Apparently bigoted fascist Leon and bigoted fascist Tucker have talked about cooperating in some capacity, too.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:45 am Most "rich" people started off with money and then became more rich. Thats how this country works
VGR!
I am not going to argue semantics with you and will chalk it up to my misunderstanding what you were saying.
As far as Tucker and "most rich people", Tucker's father did NOT "start off" with "money". His father became somewhat successful and then married in to money - and became "rich". Right?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Feral wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:57 am Apparently bigoted fascist Leon and bigoted fascist Tucker have talked about cooperating in some capacity, too.
My understanding is that all of the Free Tucker stuff is…wait on it…an act. I believe he’d be free to do whatever he wants, if he’d forgo a fairly massive severance.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:10 pm
randylahey wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:45 am Most "rich" people started off with money and then became more rich. Thats how this country works
VGR!
I am not going to argue semantics with you and will chalk it up to my misunderstanding what you were saying.
As far as Tucker and "most rich people", Tucker's father did NOT "start off" with "money". His father became somewhat successful and then married in to money - and became "rich". Right?
His father was openly trans-phobic too
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:23 pm
VGR!
Most people recognize logic and facts. Everyone except the crowd that agrees with the trans movement
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:44 pm

VGR!
Most people recognize logic and facts. Everyone except the crowd that agrees with the trans movement
Thanks for making it super easy to see you for what you are.

Stupid
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

VGR!
randy "logic" often = I don't like it / I don't agree with it so no one else should either.
randy "facts" often = opinions, NOT "facts".

P.S. There can be a big difference between "agreeing" and "accepting". Perhaps you should learn those differences so you can be a better human being. It's just a suggestion.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:49 am

randy "logic" often = I don't like it / I don't agree with it so no one else should either.

P.S. There can be a big difference between "agreeing" and "accepting". Perhaps you should learn those differences so you can be a better human being. It's just a suggestion.
Gutter, this may be your best post in quite some time. Sadly, it will probably fall on deaf ears.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:00 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:49 am

Gutter, this may be your best post in quite some time. Sadly, it will probably fall on deaf ears.
^^^^^
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Really was a great Gutter post.

I am a little amused that TV Dinner magnate trust fund boy is "muzzled." If only the wealthy had advocates and a voice in this country. Then they wouldn't be forced to use the Country Club members only toilets and exclusive buffet lines.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

takes one to know one?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/l ... er-carlson

(or something)
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

So, when this guy starts lying and defaming again, does Twitter get sued too?
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:00 pm So, when this guy starts lying and defaming again, does Twitter get sued too?
Yeah. Neo-Nazi stuff can lead to Musk trying out new conspiracy theories, but he is responsible for allowing this. Fox may get some of its outlay back.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

ever hear of “rubbernecking”?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Seems like Tucker is the one news source people are actually interested in and trust to actually report things that are happening