Major housing crash coming this winter or sooner

Ugh.
Walrus

Re: Major housing crash coming this winter or sooner

Post by Walrus »

I stop at the same spot because that's where it ended. Where did I "look up his information?" I only looked at the address he voluntarily provided. I remind you, I told him to delete the info.

You can keep lying, but the thread shows what happened. ;)

Here is what actually happened -- not what the feminist is projecting.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3232&start=40
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:05 pm I stop at the same spot because that's where it ended. Where did I "look up his information?" I only looked at the address he voluntarily provided. I remind you, I told him to delete the info.

Hey, I get why you're being so defensive. I would be too if I did the same thing.

Just man up and apologize. Then we can all get past what you've done and hopefully someday forget about it.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Of course I will defend myself when someone is blatantly lying about me. ;)
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:05 pm I stop at the same spot because that's where it ended. Where did I "look up his information?" I only looked at the address he voluntarily provided. I remind you, I told him to delete the info.

The really amazing thing about the link you posted is that you think it exonerates you. YOU asked him for his address. Then YOU looked up and provided the board with a listing history of someone else's property - without that person's consent. My God, that's horrific.

This is worse than I thought. But thanks for providing the proof. That's a bit more manly that I anticipated.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Look up the word "voluntary." ;)
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

So plano posted an address, then shortly after deleted it, and Lobster thinks it's ok for him to post the address again weeks later? got it.

So unmanly.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

And to think I was starting to believe Lobby/Walrus was turning into legitimate poster on here.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

It's coming.

"FHA Mortgage Delinquencies Reach a Record, Led by New Jersey"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... d%20Monday.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:02 pm It's coming.

"FHA Mortgage Delinquencies Reach a Record, Led by New Jersey"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... d%20Monday.
Is it?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN25H1TL

"In signs an economic recovery may be picking up speed, U.S. home sales rose at a record rate for a second straight month in July, and purchasing managers in both the manufacturing and services sectors report business activity has accelerated at a brisker-than-expected pace this month.
Home prices also shot to a record $304,100, and a shortage of inventory is making competition for houses fierce. The average time on the market fell to 22 days in July, a record low, from 24 in June, and nearly 70% sold in less than a month."

So if I understand the two pieces put together, it appears that low income people are struggling to make their mortgage payments in record rates while high earners are cruising along just fine, buying and selling real estate at record rates.

Gee, kinda sounds like the people who have been knocking the Trump administration for screwing over the lower class in favor of the upper class may have been right.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

lol
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

The folks are buying houses.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Lobster, could you please predict that my next PowerBall ticket will not have all of the winning numbers on it?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

4 14 45 51 68. 11
Just Ledoux it
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

This will be an amusing thread to revisit in the summer of 2021. :D
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:29 am This will be an amusing thread to revisit in the summer of 2021. :D
Probably no more amusing as it was when last winter came and went with no crash.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:45 pm
Walrus wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:29 am This will be an amusing thread to revisit in the summer of 2021. :D
Probably no more amusing as it was when last winter came and went with no crash.
Do you feel the housing market is rock solid?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Any "good" news on housing is on borrowed time. Most of the activity has been with people buying cheap homes in rural areas or places outside the urban cities. People are leaving places like LA, NY, Seattle in high numbers and that is what is giving this false impression that housing is recovering. Almost no one is buying in the expensive cities, and the riots are making it even harder to sell homes in these areas.

There's so many debt bubbles that are likely to burst after the election that this housing crash could end up being worse than what happened in 2009-2012. Student loans, car loans, credit cards, mortgages -- all of these are a ticking time bomb.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:55 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:45 pm
Do you feel the housing market is rock solid?
In 2020,it would be foolish to describe anything as "rock solid". But I do feel that many banks are much better equipped to withstand a hit like this after 2009. Banks got smarter about who they gave money to. Frankly, a settling of thw housing prices could be good to get that a little closer to attainable for more people.

I don't think any drawback will be a crash.