Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by DCHawk1 »

"I didn't say what I said on that video!"
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

COVID-19 mostly spared affluent people. White people dominate that demographic. The thought in April 2020was there was a political advantage to parroting anti-vax and stupid anti-mask arguments. It spawned a lot of Randys and Michs. Had they worked in meat-packing or other high-density jobs, Surly could be judging their soil.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Sparko wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:04 pm COVID-19 mostly spared affluent people. White people dominate that demographic. The thought in April 2020was there was a political advantage to parroting anti-vax and stupid anti-mask arguments. It spawned a lot of Randys and Michs. Had they worked in meat-packing or other high-density jobs, Surly could be judging their soil.
Another entry for Trad's calendar?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:52 am But. You guys got fake news

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/sta ... XZXPA&s=19
There was nothing fake about what he said. There is video to prove exactly what he said.
I'll add, I wonder why he feels it matters if his conversation was "off the record" or "on the record". If he wanted it to be "off the record" and remain private between him and those at the table - why?
Bottom line is he said what he said, someone recorded it, shared it, and the guy is now in damage control mode.
I wonder if he told someone in the Men's Room while he was taking a piss that Covid proves Chinks and Kikes are genetic freaks and they need to be eliminated from the planet before they take over the world. :shock:
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:49 am "I didn't say what I said on that video!"
But if I had said it; it was just locker room talk.

Lil' Bobby is just fuckin nuts. Not that this is a bad thing. It's just that I appreciate it more when the nutters use their visions to build yard art instead of trying to be the leader of the free world and hold the nuclear football.

With a little luck we will run into Cano in Antonito in a couple of weeks. Genuinely crazy and channeling that energy to good work.

https://fredscruton.com/folios/dominic-cano-espinoza/
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

japhy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:38 am
Lil' Bobby is just fuckin nuts. Not that this is a bad thing.
And to be fair, he's earned his nuttiness. When your uncle -- the most powerful man in the world -- and your dad -- a contender to be the most powerful man in the world -- are murdered in front of the whole world, nuttiness is kinda to be expected.

And while we can sympathize with him, that doesn't mean we should let him be in charge of anything.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:24 pm
japhy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:38 am
Lil' Bobby is just fuckin nuts. Not that this is a bad thing.
And to be fair, he's earned his nuttiness. When your uncle -- the most powerful man in the world -- and your dad -- a contender to be the most powerful man in the world -- are murdered in front of the whole world, nuttiness is kinda to be expected.

And while we can sympathize with him, that doesn't mean we should let him be in charge of anything.
And Ted's disaster. And John Jr. And the ski disaster. Just a curse.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Exactly what a R candidate should be doing.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Remember when Republicans stopped actually weaponizing government and apologized for projecting? Neither do I.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:33 pm Remember when Republicans stopped actually weaponizing government and apologized for projecting? Neither do I.
I feel like a joke candidate throwing gasoline on the fire of sham investigations is...what's the word I'm looking for here...ah yes: weaponizing the federal government.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

46 minutes ago
RFK. Jr is not his father, and he's not his uncle. He trades in baseless conspiracy theories, antisemitism, and racism. He should be ashamed of himself.

https://youtu.be/IpU7qCFFTXM
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

http://harmful.cat-v.org/people/basic-l ... stupidity/

The first basic law is that there are alway more stupid people than you believe possible. Even some who you might have thought in passing had credibility in other contexts but are shown to be Trumpian dullards.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Why would RFK Jr call Elon a bad guy? I thought they were buds
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:39 pm Absolute fact

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvDF4XeN_3l ... BiNWFlZA==
I agree with PART/S of what he says but I 100% disagree with the heading - saying "censorship has never done by the good guys".

If someone were to go on Twitter and/or Facebook and/or Instagram and then have the national news broadcast shit such as....
* They have proof YOU (meaning you randy) pay your kid's pediatrician and pediatricians across the country to inject children with HIV contaminated syringes.
* They have proof YOU were able to obtain a Doctor's DEA license and you were in cahoots with Walgreen's and Target/s across the country prescribing Paxlovid to people that contracted Covid but you knew Walgreen's and Target were really giving people placebos.
*They know YOU have videos of YOU and RFKJr. and VGR having butt sex and then when the three of you are done you go hunting for Jews and Blacks walking through alleys on streets that have names beginning with the letters R,F,K,V,and G, and you shoot and kill them.

Continuing with censoring/censorship......

* If someone has nude pics of your child and they go ahead and post them on here and then Twitter and Instagram and Facebook. After that, they have the local and national TV news as well as all the major newspapers show them.

* Your kid is 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 years old. Your kid's teacher comes to class and tells your kid and your kid's classmates that RFKJr is going to be the next Hitler and then shows your kid and his/her classmates photos of the atrocities of the Holocaust and then tells the kids if VGR becomes President school shootings will happen all across the country everyday and then shows your kid and his/her classmates photos and videos of dead kids lying in pools of blood who were victims of school shootings - and the teacher continued to do that everyday.

* If someone has your real name and home address. They post some things both real and fake about you on here in regards to your saying racist and homophobic shit and making threats to kill people. After that they share the same thing on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook. Then they go to the local and national TV news outlets as well as the major newspapers and have them share what you did and didn't say.

"Absolute fact" is you would have a big problem if those things were NOT censored. Or am I wrong? Maybe I am and you wouldn't want those things censored? You tell me.
Regardless, if those things were censored, do you think it would be the "good guys" or the "bad guys" that would be doing the censorship in the scenarios I provided above?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:52 am

I agree with PART/S of what he says but I 100% disagree with the heading - saying "censorship has never done by the good guys".

If someone were to go on Twitter and/or Facebook and/or Instagram and then have the national news broadcast shit such as....
* They have proof YOU (meaning you randy) pay your kid's pediatrician and pediatricians across the country to inject children with HIV contaminated syringes.
* They have proof YOU were able to obtain a Doctor's DEA license and you were in cahoots with Walgreen's and Target/s across the country prescribing Paxlovid to people that contracted Covid but you knew Walgreen's and Target were really giving people placebos.
*They know YOU have videos of YOU and RFKJr. and VGR having butt sex and then when the three of you are done you go hunting for Jews and Blacks walking through alleys on streets that have names beginning with the letters R,F,K,V,and G, and you shoot and kill them.

* If someone has nude pics of your child and they go ahead and post them on here and then Twitter and Instagram and Facebook. After that, they have the local and national TV news as well as all the major newspapers show them.

* Your kid is 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 years old. Your kid's teacher comes to class and tells your kid and your kid's classmates that RFKJr is going to be the next Hitler and then shows your kid and his/her classmates photos of the atrocities of the Holocaust and then tells the kids if VGR becomes President school shootings will happen all across the country everyday and then shows your kid and his/her classmates photos and videos of dead kids lying in pools of blood who were victims of school shootings - and the teacher continued to do that everyday.

* If someone has your real name and home address. They post some things both real and fake about you on here in regards to your saying racist and homophobic shit and making threats to kill people. After that they share the same thing on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook. Then they go to the local and national TV news outlets as well as the major newspapers and have them share what you did and didn't say.

"Absolute fact" is you would have a big problem if those things were NOT censored. Or am I wrong? Maybe I am and you wouldn't want those things censored? You tell me.
Regardless, if those things were censored, do you think it would be the "good guys" or the "bad guys" that would be doing the censorship in the scenarios I provided above?
More fundamentally, it remains the case that Randy doesn't know what censorship means.

One would think that a small-government guy like Randy wouldn't want the government telling private enterprise what to do? Or is Randy only small-government where that's favorable to his views?

P.S. Randy should also learn his history better - were Roosevelt and Churchill not the good guys in WW2? Because news of their secret dealings was blocked from being reported on...there's a word for that. That's a dangerous-ass game to play, but real life sometimes requires compromises.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:13 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:52 am

More fundamentally, it remains the case that Randy doesn't know what censorship means.

One would think that a small-government guy like Randy wouldn't want the government telling private enterprise what to do? Or is Randy only small-government where that's favorable to his views?

P.S. Randy should also learn his history better - were Roosevelt and Churchill not the good guys in WW2? Because news of their secret dealings was blocked from being reported on...there's a word for that. That's a dangerous-ass game to play, but real life sometimes requires compromises.
Censorship = "not getting to say whatever the fuck I want whether it is true or not"

Authoritarianism = "not getting to do whatever the fuck I want"

Globalism = "being forced to pay attention to someone other than myself"

Wokeism = "being told that someone else matters as much as me"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

You guys sound desperate. Government censoring citizens isn't good. Its simple. Don't be desperate to try to argue otherwise