Vivek ramaswamy

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by jfish26 »

Well yeah, he makes the right throat noises about “wokeness”.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

He's an eloquent Trump but only worth $600 million.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

defixione wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:51 pm He's an eloquent Trump but only worth $600 million.
He's no Trump
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:40 am And to be clear I think vivek has a very poor chance to win. But hes the kind of candidate we need. He isn't a career politician so he isn't just in it for the money and power. He genuinely has common sense ideas with the sole purpose of solving problems in this country. He has an honest approach and doesn't want to play identity politics and the politically correct deception game
I don’t want a career-gastroenterologist performing my colonoscopy. They make me do horrible things like drink that awful colon-blow liquid and make me starve for a whole day. I want a “common sense” camera technician or a plumber adept at running a camera-snake through pipes do it in my house for $75 per hour.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

zsn wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:24 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:40 am And to be clear I think vivek has a very poor chance to win. But hes the kind of candidate we need. He isn't a career politician so he isn't just in it for the money and power. He genuinely has common sense ideas with the sole purpose of solving problems in this country. He has an honest approach and doesn't want to play identity politics and the politically correct deception game
I don’t want a career-gastroenterologist performing my colonoscopy. They make me do horrible things like drink that awful colon-blow liquid and make me starve for a whole day. I want a “common sense” camera technician or a plumber adept at running a camera-snake through pipes do it in my house for $75 per hour.
Dumb. You clearly don't understand the corruption within our government to make this analogy
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

zsn wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:24 pm
Dumb. You clearly don't understand that you can do pills now instead of drinking that crap.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

He screams immigrant in a crowded theater of republicans, so his only value to the GOP is as a distraction to moderates.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:32 pm Well yeah, he makes the right throat noises about “wokeness”.
is that like Mongolian chanting? that shits pretty crazy.
Last edited by TDub on Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

"He isn't a career politician so he isn't just in it for the money and power".

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:48 am

Honestly you could have applied that gif to everything Randy said about Vivek other than his name.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:52 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:48 am

Honestly you could have applied that gif to everything Randy said about Vivek other than his name.
Being gaslit by a bunch of naive libs doesn't phase me. Try harder
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

You’re in a cult.

Just so you know, the next thing will be the ask for a little money, once. Then it’ll be more money, or recurring draws.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

you think if someone does not vote the way you think they should vote, that they are in a cult. is that your position oh tolerant one.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:03 am you think if someone does not vote the way you think they should vote, that they are in a cult. is that your position oh tolerant one.
Your mileage may vary I guess. To me, I’d want to know if I was the target of grift.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

you were bragging the other day about how tolerant you are. compared. just lip service i guess.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:03 am you think if someone does not vote the way you think they should vote, that they are in a cult. is that your position oh tolerant one.
If you can identify with any of these . . .

1. Opposing critical thinking

2. Isolating members and penalizing them for leaving

3. Emphasizing special doctrines outside party platform

4. Seeking inappropriate loyalty to their leaders

5. Dishonoring the party

6. Crossing moral and ethical boundaries of behavior (versus sexual purity and personal ownership)

7. Separation from the party
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:20 am you were bragging the other day about how tolerant you are. compared. just lip service i guess.
So long as the culting doesn’t affect me, I don’t care if Randy’s in a cult. I would just prefer to know, if it was me, that I was being exploited. I would like to make an informed choice about someone grifting off of me.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

"Randy is not in a cult"

I vote third party whenever possible, I constantly preach the 2 party system is destroying this country and being used to manipulate the masses, i constantly encourage people to have an open mind about things, and I've never donated to dems or repubs. And im voicing some support for a candidate most people have never heard of and is an outsider to the political game

What about you jfish? Do you vote democrat every chance you get? Who's really in a cult here