Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by KUTradition »

lol, ok…if you say so

keep on keeping on

deflection (and ignoring reality) looks good on you

(btw, the US remains engaged with China on climate issues, but i’m sure you know that)
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i do love your incessant anti-liberal schtick though…it’s quite entertaining

you should really try to leverage it into some kind of payday
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Talk about avoidance...

Fascist. (And unlike Shrilley, I'm using the term correctly).
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:21 pm i do love your incessant anti-liberal schtick though…it’s quite entertaining
What does that even mean?

Seriously.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:05 pmNo we're not.
micro-plastics alone beg to differ
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Today In: "The Biden Crime Family!"

https://twitter.com/ChrisDJackson/statu ... wsrc%5Etfw

🚨 Another whistleblower, another NOTHINGBURGER from Jim Jordan, James Comer, and company!

After days of saying Devon Archer would spill the beans on President Biden, he did the opposite:

💥 Archer testified that Joe Biden NEVER discussed any business with Hunter and his associates.

💥 He also said point blank there was no bribe from Burisma to Joe or Hunter.

How much more time and money are they going to waste on this nonsense?!

Embarrassing!
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

fake news

randy has assured us that Biden is one of the most corrupt presidents in history

still waiting for ANY evidence of such, but i guess we should just take his word, and the words of his social media followings
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Deep state.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

LOL
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:59 pm fake news

randy has assured us that Biden is one of the most corrupt presidents in history

still waiting for ANY evidence of such, but i guess we should just take his word, and the words of his social media followings
My guess is that all the "evidence" is going to end up showing that Hunter Biden is a drug addict and a liar who peddled the illusion that he had his Dad's ear so that he could glean money off of people to feed his habits and addictions. If after all of these probes and investigations and monies spent to find evidence that Biden was directly involved then we would have seen it by now. If Grassley was willing to release that FBI doc then he would have released damning evidence if he had it.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:32 am

My guess is that all the "evidence" is going to end up showing that Hunter Biden is a drug addict and a liar who peddled the illusion that he had his Dad's ear so that he could glean money off of people to feed his habits and addictions. If after all of these probes and investigations and monies spent to find evidence that Biden was directly involved then we would have seen it by now. If Grassley was willing to release that FBI doc then he would have released damning evidence if he had it.
couldn’t agree more
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:45 am

couldn’t agree more
Takes me back to the good old days of the Trump administration, when the promised actions or information were perpetually two weeks away.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:45 am

couldn’t agree more
https://www.axios.com/2023/07/31/devon- ... nter-biden

"Archer, who was convicted of fraud in 2018, testified that Hunter put his father on the phone with friends and business associates roughly 20 times over 10 years.

But Archer "repeated over and over and over again that President Biden never discussed any business dealings or interests with Hunter or anyone else," Goldman told reporters after the hours-long transcribed interview.
Republicans cast doubt on the claim that Biden simply exchanged "niceties" during the phone calls. They also focused on Archer's testimony that embattled Ukrainian gas company Burisma wanted Hunter on its board for his family's "brand.""
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

By mich's standards, Joe is the best president ever.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

if these numbers continue, trump will get thumped in the general
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:47 am
By mich's standards, Joe is the best president ever.
Similar to other conversations we have around here, absolutely there is reasonable discussion to be had on the details; prices are still high, there are reasons to not take employment figures at face value, etc.

But if you start from a firm position that the Biden presidency has been an economic disaster…then you shouldn’t be taken seriously.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

If you ignore all the bad aspects of the current economy, sure, things are doing ok. I noticed you haven't mentioned the housing market though??? Hmmm how come

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvOmfjVs ... BiNWFlZA==
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And I'm tired of hearing "inflation is slowing" being spun into an argument where things are going well. Maybe you're dumb to fall for it. But prices are significantly higher than they were just a short time ago. And they aren't going back down. They are still continuing to rise.

Inflation slowing = prices have already taken a massive hike and are still increasing
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

do you need a tissue?