Modern feminism thread

Ugh.
Deleted User 141

Re: Modern feminism thread

Post by Deleted User 141 »

seahawk wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:18 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:27 am Seagull is super tolerant of conservative women with views different than hers apparently. Yikes. She's what a lot of women find super promlematic with a lot of feminists. Especially privileged white feminists.
Calling me something other than what I've designated as my screen name continues to demonstrate just how deep your level of misogynism is.

And again, you're telling me what you, Illinois, have decided that conservative women must think about me, not what actual women with whom I have relationships think. Again, just ultra, ultra misogyny.
Does This mean those that call Illinois whatever illanoy whatever are feminist warriors?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

So if I called Illanoy a fucking stupid white man with his fucking infantile logic and fucking irrelevant statements, and wondered why the fuck he's allowed to continue with this fucking stupidity, no one would comment on that as some representation of something fucking stupid about all feminists?

Yeah, right.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Calling me Illannoy is ultra, ULTRA, misogyny. That's not my designated screen name!

;-)

As I read thru seahawks responses to me I am fascinated with her....

"And again, you're telling me what you, Illinois, have decided that conservative women must think about me, not what actual women with whom I have relationships think. Again, just ultra, ultra misogyny."

My response to the above would be:

"Seahawk, you're telling me what you, Seahawk, have decided that all women must think about me based on your own uneducated assumptions (and personal hatred for white men who you THINK have different political views than you), not what actual women with whom I have relationships think about me....that's ultra, ULTRA, silly.

I don't post misogynistic things. I don't have prejudice or hatred for women. I don't think men are intellectually superior to women. And so forth and so on....but you've decided and railed against for me those things based solely on the fact I don't really enjoy your posts or you being here when you're partly responsible for 1 of the most worthwhile sports contributors not being here. You have created this narrative (on purpose, in your head)....I'd be terrified if you carry on in this manner in real life. My hope is that you are just taking some frustrations out on a message board. Or trolling for fun. Because I really hope there aren't many people out there who are so paranoid that they twist things and interpret things so that they can be outraged and falsely label people things they're not for their own personal reasons.....I think you have good intentions for people who agree with your beliefs, and you say many smart things, but whenever someone doesn't agree with you it seems often you decide to label them things you hate for whatever reason. There are misogynistic posts on this site by various people, I see them too. I'm sorry for that, but I'm not responsible for it. Just because I don't disagree with the board "republicans" as much as you'd like that has lead you to these bizarre and delusional conclusions about me that are unfounded. Yes, I call you seagull (or whatever), to be rude.... but not because you're a woman. I sincerely hope you understand that. I couldn't care less about your gender. I think you're a miserable person who has a deep seeded hatred for white men and men in general, even the ones who don't deserve it or act the way you believe many men act. You don't want or need my help in life, but I'm not your enemy. I'm actually the kind of guy who would stand up against misogyny and racism in real life. Not all men are as bad as you think. Some people are so WOKE they've lost touch with reality.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Hasbeen gave me a great little piece of advice one day.

Not every post needs to be replied to.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 75

seahawk wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:42 am So if I called Illanoy a fucking stupid white man with his fucking infantile logic and fucking irrelevant statements, and wondered why the fuck he's allowed to continue with this fucking stupidity, no one would comment on that as some representation of something fucking stupid about all feminists?

Yeah, right.
What do you mean by "wonder why he's allowed to continue"?

Are you suggesting I be banned? Or worse, are you suggesting I don't deserve to live?

That's pretty wild to me. My guess is you couldn't go back and quote a misogynistic post I've made, can you?....and I don't mean 1 where your response uncovers some secret misogyny that's not actually there.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:59 am Hasbeen gave me a great little piece of advice one day.

POTD
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:59 am Hasbeen gave me a great little piece of advice one day.

Hmmmm...

One wonders at whom this was directed.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 141

seahawk wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:42 am So if I called Illanoy a fucking stupid white man with his fucking infantile logic and fucking irrelevant statements, and wondered why the fuck he's allowed to continue with this fucking stupidity, no one would comment on that as some representation of something fucking stupid about all feminists?

Yeah, right.
See, I realize that both are probably a bad representation of humanity. I don’t think many of you who volley back and forth really do.

You sound like a bunch of twats. Or Dickholes. Or any other name that will probably offend.
Deleted User 141

I think Illinois is a dumb twat, to be clear.
Deleted User 75

Ultra, ultra misogyny. Wow.

;-)
Deleted User 141

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:37 am Ultra, ultra misogyny. Wow.

;-)
Deleted User 141

It’s misandry, unless you are dickless, which I’m sure has been debated.
Deleted User 75

Is that supposed to make me feel insecure? I have 2 kids and a good looking wife....although with 2 kids, 1 of which is a terrible sleeper, most of the time my dick is just for decoration!

Seahawk said she's got an ability to easily identify sexually insecure men....well, I'd love to hear if she has me pegged correctly or if it's a swing and a miss like me being a misogynist....
Last edited by Deleted User 75 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:23 am

Hmmmm...

One wonders at whom this was directed.
If the foe shits...
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

;-)
Illinois, I make it point not to curse on these forums and try to call other posters by the screen names they’ve chosen. I wondered how you would react if I used the kind of language toward you that you’d recently used toward me in a post.

I think your screed, with the usual “if you disagree with me, you must hate men,” as well as other personal insults indicates that you have quite different standards for men and women.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 141

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:15 am Is that supposed to make me feel insecure? I have 2 kids and a good looking wife....although with 2 kids, 1 of which is a terrible sleeper, most of the time my dick is just for decoration!

Seahawk said she's got an ability to easily identify sexually insecure men....well, I'd love to hear if she has me pegged correctly or if it's a swing and a miss like me being a misogynist....
No one needs to help you feel insecure, I don't think. At least not as it pertains to this board.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Can we please close this thread?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 75

seahawk wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:43 am

;-)
Illinois, I make it point not to curse on these forums and try to call other posters by the screen names they’ve chosen. I wondered how you would react if I used the kind of language toward you that you’d recently used toward me in a post.

I think your screed, with the usual “if you disagree with me, you must hate men,” as well as other personal insults indicates that you have quite different standards for men and women.
Seahawk, you sound foolish. I've been in bitch-fests with men on here that make this look friendly. So I've responded to you just as I would anyone else on these boards.

I never said "if you disagree with me you must hate men".....like literally never... do you not realize you frequently fabricate these statements and then follow them with personal insults towards me that are pretty baseless?
Deleted User 75

It's a shame we lost Hawklin so that we could have Seahawk.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:25 am It's a shame we lost Hawklin so that we could have Seahawk.
She was also in the fight that led to Wiscy leaving.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.