Mahomie

Kansas Football.
Deleted User 104

Re: Mahomie

Post by Deleted User 104 »

So the game is moved to where? Mexico couldn't even keep their field in decent shape.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

they’ve had a bunch of rain, i think

game is now in LA

rams are giving away a thousand tickets to fire first-responders
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Bunch of rain. A concert last week. Bad combination.

The bad thing the NFL has going for the stadiums internationally, is that they have no control over the stadium's use before the game.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

Can’t control rain, but nobody thought to make use of stadium before the game part of the contract they signed.
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Heinz offered Mahomes free ketchup for life if he breaks the single season TD record.
Deleted User 89

heard that on the radio, but they said he had to get [Heinz] 57 (which would, in fact break the record)

Manning's record is "only" 51, right?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

55 TDs in 2013.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

Deleted User 89

might as well get 57 regardless...
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Yeah he has to average just over 4 TDs per game from here on out. Going to be tough, but can be done.

Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

My guess is he ends with 45
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

I think he gets close and gets 50.

Still plays the bad Raiders twice. Chargers at home, who he destroyed in week 1 with 4 TDs. Rams don't have a defense, he may get 5 TDs Monday night.

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I didn't think about this - Jeff Long did the Chiefs a solid by distracting Judd Fisch this week!
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:57 am I think he gets close and gets 50.

Still plays the bad Raiders twice. Chargers at home, who he destroyed in week 1 with 4 TDs. Rams don't have a defense, he may get 5 TDs Monday night.
It’s also possible he doesn’t play much (or at all) the final week of the season
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Yep. New England tripping over its dick against the Titans was pretty big.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Steelers loose @ Broncos.

What we want now:
Chargers to go to Pittsburgh this week and win.
Then week 15:
New England at Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh wins.
Chiefs v Chargers.

Take that win and we have a game we could drop with no impact for Raiders and @ Seahawks.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Broncos still have a chance to play spoiler when Chargers come to Denver for the final game.

But I think in both of the cases, what you have listed happens. Chargers are good. Losing Gordon for a few weeks will hurt. But they're still good. Think NE struggles on the road against good teams. Pittsburgh is definitely a good team. They aren't the weak ass Dolphins, Jets or Bills.

Speaking of, when you are able to get 6 guaranteed wins in your division each year, it makes it pretty easy to be a top 2 seed in the conference.

holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

Great discussions on the potential playoff scenarios but the real question for me is does EB return to practice this week and if he does practice does he see any snaps against Oakland?
Holidaysmore - 2005
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

I think he does return to practice. Don't think he'll play this week.

Think he'll make his debut at home against Baltimore next week and play about half the snaps. Will be full out starter and play in every snap come the Chargers game on Thursday night on December 13th.

holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

As it has been from the moment that EB was held out of practice AR came out today and said he would talk with him to see how he was doing. Also Watkins foot, per AR is "still tender."

I had read some where that speculation was that EB could play this weekend. I tend to agree with you that he and Watkins don't play this week. No need. Might as well give them an extra week of rest.
Holidaysmore - 2005
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

pdub wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:39 am My guess is 12/9 at home v the Ravens or not at all.