AOC

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: AOC

Post by TDub »

lobster wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:43 pm It's going to be very hard for a man to measure up to her demands. She's essentially priced herself out of the market with most good men. Her best bet might be to marry another democrat in Congress. It's the same thing that happens to women doctors -- they often marry men doctors.
Hmm

Interesting.

Perhaps it here I should note that my sister is a doctor. But married to an artist/musician.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Of course, there are exceptions in everything, but the exceptions prove the rule.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Grandma wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:06 pm
seahawk wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:17 pm So, what I'd take from this thread is that Lobster and Psych are upset with AOC because they've explained it in their assertion of hypergamy, she's a woman they could never hope to attract, because she's looking at men way above their intellect, education and social status.

But, Michhawk doesn't care, he just likes to look at her. Good for you, Michhawk.

I understand your need to fight fire with fire and attack Lob and HD but....
Let me guess, without looking after you read this post - you have no clue who she is currently dating nor who she has dated in the past. Amiright?
No.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 104

Another good reason not to marry that kind of woman.

"DailyMail.com revealed last October that Omar and Mynett were not only dating, but living together 'on and off' at a secret DC apartment"

Renting them your basement, DChawk?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

She had an affair and if her constituents don't like it, they can vote her out of office. How exactly is that related to AOC?
Last edited by seahawk on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I have a question: Does this mean that only Ilhan, or the entire democratic party, will have to change their slogan for the 2020 election to something other than: "The Family Values Party!"?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

lobster wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:49 pm Another good reason not to marry that kind of woman.
All other women never have extra-marital affairs? All other men never have extra-marital affairs?

Sad that you're so threatened by women more intelligent and successful than you.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 104

“Never wrestle with a pig — because you both get dirty but the pig loves it”
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

lobster wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:24 pm “Never wrestle with a pig — because you both get dirty but the pig loves it”
meh

I've always liked this pig quote, better:

"Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time, and it annoys the pig."

1973 Robert A Heinlein, Time Enough for Love "...[A] fool cannot be protected from his folly. If you attempt to do so, you will not only arouse his animosity but also you will be attempting to deprive him of whatever benefit he is capable of deriving from experience. Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig."

You're welcome.
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:11 pm
She had an affair and if her constituents don't like it, they can vote her out of office. How exactly is that related to AOC?
It didn't warrant its own thread.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Okay.

Did the Omar oppo research come from her kind of nutso Republican opponent who said on Twitter that Omar should be hanged or from some Democratic opponent? Just curious. And a serious question.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

seahawk wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:28 pm
Grandma wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:06 pm
seahawk wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:17 pm So, what I'd take from this thread is that Lobster and Psych are upset with AOC because they've explained it in their assertion of hypergamy, she's a woman they could never hope to attract, because she's looking at men way above their intellect, education and social status.

But, Michhawk doesn't care, he just likes to look at her. Good for you, Michhawk.

I understand your need to fight fire with fire and attack Lob and HD but....
Let me guess, without looking after you read this post - you have no clue who she is currently dating nor who she has dated in the past. Amiright?
No.
"No" as in I'm not right?
I call BULLSHIT!
I am extremely confident you have/had ZERO fucking clue who she dated in the past and my guess is you have/had zero clue who she is dating now.
If you did, you wouldn't/shouldn't have made the uneducated ignorant comment that I quoted.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Is her current boyfriend a pedophile, an embezzler, has some other kind of criminal history that isn't evident? Or had his college degree removed?

Unless you have some secret information that isn't available online, mine was not an uneducated, ignorant comment.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I like you sea. I usually defend you. Your post above is indefensible - or I am extremely confused.
Are you accusing Lob and/or HD of being a pedophile, an embezzler, have some other kind of criminal history that isn't evident, or have had their college degree removed?
I don't have any "secret information" about AOC's current boyfriend. My guess is you don't either.
Just as I don't have "secret information" about her past boyfriends.
I have what is available to the public - just as you do. I have done just a little basic research in regards to your claim/s. Have you?
You said, "she's a woman they could never hope to attract, because she's looking at men way above their intellect, education and social status".
You really have no idea if the man in her her current life or if the men in her past life are/were "way above" Lob and HD's "intellect, education, and social status". Right?
Then your comment was indeed an "uneducated" and "ignorant" comment. Right?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Grandma wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:06 am I like you sea. I usually defend you. Your post above is indefensible - or I am extremely confused.
Are you accusing Lob and/or HD of being a pedophile, an embezzler, have some other kind of criminal history that isn't evident, or have had their college degree removed?
I don't have any "secret information" about AOC's current boyfriend. My guess is you don't either.
Just as I don't have "secret information" about her past boyfriends.
I have what is available to the public - just as you do. I have done just a little basic research in regards to your claim/s. Have you?
You said, "she's a woman they could never hope to attract, because she's looking at men way above their intellect, education and social status".
You really have no idea if the man in her her current life or if the men in her past life are/were "way above" Lob and HD's "intellect, education, and social status". Right?
Then your comment was indeed an "uneducated" and "ignorant" comment. Right?
For the record, not one liberal/democrat that I know or who I "follow" gives a damn about AOC's personal life, and we wouldn't care much about her politically, if it weren't for the threat she poses. The hope is that with time and experience/knowledge, she'll learn to stop being one of her own worst enemies.

Wait, I lied. We do "care" about her to the extent that she has so expertly managed to bore herself so far inside the heads of the incel demographic, a constituency that republicans and Trump are significantly dependent on.
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Alexa? How did we get Trump?

Wait, I lied. We do "care" about her to the extent that she has so expertly managed to bore herself so far inside the heads of the incel demographic, a constituency that republicans and Trump are significantly dependent on.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

I would hope that she gets past endorsing male candidates against sitting female congresswomen who are first from their ethnic minority to get elected to Congress (in a swing district) in another state, just because of some old guy's ego and presidential ambitions. To me, her time would be better spent doing the work that it takes to get legislation passed.

But, it is fascinating to watch how "far inside the heads of the incel demographic" she manages to get.
Don't inject Lysol.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

lobster wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:52 pm Of course, there are exceptions in everything, but the exceptions prove the rule.
What you fail to understand, Lobby, is that by calling you a "troll," I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt.

If you really want people to believe your posts are 100 percent serious, you're going to have to try harder.
Deleted User 104

If people really thought I was a troll, they wouldn't even respond.