ksu is trash

Kansas Basketball.
ousdahl

Re: ksu is trash

Post by ousdahl »

In the rematch, players and coaches will be on high alert, refs will be draconian, and fans will shamelessly exhibit the butthurt little brother mentality that created the whole ordeal.

KU will have a couple egregious calls/no calls against them, to the delight of the crowd. This will be the shining moment of their season.

Meanwhile, we ugly out another ho-hum double digit win over state, while Brucie wins the play hard chart.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

They probably bring their spray painted chickens with them.
Defense. Rebounds.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

But if we win, when do they get to charge the court?

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:59 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:15 am Someone on another bored made an insightful observation: KU fans right now fall into two categories - those who love basketball and those who primarily hate K-State. This bored seems to be loaded with the latter, based on responses here.
This once again sounds like something a kitty would say.

The only ones who think KU fans primarily hate K-State are K-State fans.

No one else would give statie that much credit. Any real KU fan knows we have bigger fish to fry.
Look no farther than the title of this thread. K-State HATES KU; KU claims not to care, but then we have a lengthy thread devoted to talking about what trash they are and how much we hate them. Contradictory, no?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Speaking of trash...
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:34 pm But if we win, when do they get to charge the court?

Did anything ever happen to that guy?

I don't think I've ever wanted us to be State on the road more than this year. Gonna be tough though, as the refs will be looking for any reason to give them the game.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:35 pm
ousdahl wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:59 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:15 am Someone on another bored made an insightful observation: KU fans right now fall into two categories - those who love basketball and those who primarily hate K-State. This bored seems to be loaded with the latter, based on responses here.
This once again sounds like something a kitty would say.

The only ones who think KU fans primarily hate K-State are K-State fans.

No one else would give statie that much credit. Any real KU fan knows we have bigger fish to fry.
Look no farther than the title of this thread. K-State HATES KU; KU claims not to care, but then we have a lengthy thread devoted to talking about what trash they are and how much we hate them. Contradictory, no?
I don't like K-state. Same way I don't like WVU or ISU. But those aren't primary reasons for my fandom, they're not secondary or tertiary. I don't know a single KU fan whose primary reason for fandom is hatred of K-state. That really is something only a stater would say.

Hell, I'm more concerned about UK, Dook, and UNC than I am with K-state.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 104

We need BofH back.
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:34 pm But if we win, when do they get to charge the court?

Same amount of harm dealt.
I am, I said.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

That isn't why this thread exists, and that's not the nature of its posted content.

You're turning Gutter.

Don't turn Gutter.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

This thread exists because a collection of children participated in nonsense.

They will be punished. Severely.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

No one is a bigger fan of KU than me. I am often on tangents about refs since about 1971–suspend disbelief! ; ) And I only watched the last couple of minutes last night because it was KSU. I told my wife that I just didn’t want to see them injure anybody or ruin something. Damn it. Some rivalry. Never missed a minute of a Missouri or UK game. KSU went meh after Martin left.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

This article fails to describe how it was actually instigated:
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... tate-brawl
Deleted User 104

Dishonest media? Never heard of it.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

along with the Wildcats' James Love and David Sloan, who was the first player to come to Gordon's defense.”

Should read:
along with the Wildcats' James Love and David Sloan, who was the first player to instigate physical contact, pushing DeSousa into the stands.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Also: “early spring wheat futures are trending up”should read “Famine continues.”
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ChalkRocker wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:04 pm

That isn't why this thread exists, and that's not the nature of its posted content.

You're turning Gutter.

Don't turn Gutter.
Set me straight, then. What am I missing?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:37 pm Speaking of trash...
Hey, Geez, I understand that calling me names makes you feel big and tough and important, so if that’s working for you, have at it. Just FYI, though, it doesn’t affect me a bit, other than making me feel a little bit sorry for you.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:34 pm
ChalkRocker wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:04 pm

You're turning Gutter.

Don't turn Gutter.
Set me straight, then. What am I missing?

Please see my post. It addresses your preceding post; both are quoted above for reference.

This is where you are mistaken.

My gutter guidance is cautionary.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Ixnay the ownerday itypay