Vivek ramaswamy

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:07 am "Randy is not in a cult"

I vote third party whenever possible, I constantly preach the 2 party system is destroying this country and being used to manipulate the masses, i constantly encourage people to have an open mind about things, and I've never donated to dems or repubs. And im voicing some support for a candidate most people have never heard of and is an outsider to the political game

What about you jfish? Do you vote democrat every chance you get? Who's really in a cult here
I don’t recall ever voting Democrat until 2016.

I will, though, continue to vote Democrat until there is a viable option that (1) is not bigoted or bigot-tolerant, (2) is not anti-democracy and (3) is not anti-science.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

For the record, I oppose critical thinking.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

This idea that non-democrat candidates are all bigots is truly mind blowing

Propoganda at its best
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:22 pm This idea that non-democrat candidates are all bigots is truly mind blowing

Propoganda at its best
I’m not saying that all non-Democrat candidates are bigots.

I am saying that right now, (1) the Republican party is comprised nearly entirely of bigots and those who tolerate bigots/bigotry as a means to an end, and (2) there is not a viable third party that is worth supporting, when it would take votes away from the non-bigots/non-bigot-tolerant.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:50 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:22 pm This idea that non-democrat candidates are all bigots is truly mind blowing

Propoganda at its best

I am saying that right now, (1) the Republican party is comprised nearly entirely of bigots and those who tolerate bigots/bigotry as a means to an end, and (2) there is not a viable third party that is worth supporting, when it would take votes away from the non-bigots/non-bigot-tolerant.
Holy shit. Lol. Out of touch with reality

The media brainwashing has worked well on you boy
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:58 pm

Propoganda at its best

I do my own research, dontcha know. It starts with “when people tell you who they are, believe them.”
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:58 pm

Propoganda at its best

You're the guy who is calling other people "naive" and calling jfish "boy"?
Really?
Jeeper liked to say JFC. I'm going to replace that with VGR from now on.
VGR!
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Not really other people. Just rainbows and jfish. Everyone else i can tell they at least put a little thought into forming their own opinions. Disagreement is fine, good people can both mean well and think differently about things. Im sure you're both good people. But jfish and rainbows are so far down the leftist rabbit hole that they wouldn't recognize an original thought even if it came all over their face
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:29 pm Not really other people. Just rainbows and jfish. Everyone else i can tell they at least put a little thought into forming their own opinions. Disagreement is fine, good people can both mean well and think differently about things. Im sure you're both good people. But jfish and rainbows are so far down the leftist rabbit hole that they wouldn't recognize an original thought even if it came all over their face
Pretty sure I’m still a registered Republican, but whatever floats your boat I guess. The vulgarity is fun, though - what’s the going rate for forgetting about things? $130k?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Jfish is hardly a liberal. VGR! Whatever that means.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

randylahey wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:29 pm Not really other people. Just rainbows and jfish. Everyone else i can tell they at least put a little thought into forming their own opinions. Disagreement is fine, good people can both mean well and think differently about things. Im sure you're both good people. But jfish and rainbows are so far down the leftist rabbit hole that they wouldn't recognize an original thought even if it came all over their face
Wait, so jfish and rainbows wanna seize the means of production now too?!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:48 pm
Wait, so jfish and rainbows wanna seize the means of production now too?!
What’s funny - well, not funny - is that there are those in America who perceive the rights of private enterprise to be so comprehensive as to supersede governmental regulation or oversight of any kind or at any level…and they’re not uniformly left- or right-leaning. It’s something different (and in some cases oligarchical) altogether.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:42 pm
Pretty sure I’m still a registered Republican, but whatever floats your boat I guess. The vulgarity is fun, though - what’s the going rate for forgetting about things? $130k?
So does that make you a bigot as well?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I’m not a bigot.

So, if I were to support the Republican party its present state, it would be in the bigot-tolerant segment (where I would be making a decision to accept the consequences of providing my support, because the things I want would be worth those consequences).

At present, there is nothing I want that justifies providing that support and accepting those consequences. I’m not aware of what I could want that would justify providing that support and accepting those consequences. So, I’m not aware of what could persuade me to vote Republican again, until voting Republican wouldn’t mean turning a blind eye to bigotry.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Alrighty.
Nevermind that I have voted for Republicans numerous times and have even been involved in fund raising for Republicans.
While you believe I may not form my own opinions, I KNOW I form my own opinions and if anything, I am overly opiniated with my OWN opinions.
While you feel I am down "the leftist rabbit hole" and "wouldn't recognize an original thought", I KNOW I am extremely critical of SOME "leftist" politicians and ideals - and heck, you yourself have criticized me for having original thoughts (and opinions). Right? Or am I wrong?

That being said, I don't for a second believe/know I am any sort of a political expert but I am extremely confident that overall I am more knowledgeable about politics and have been (and currently am) more involved in politics than you give me credit for. On a city, state, and federal level. I know, that and $2.25 gets me a ride on a piss smelling CTA bus, a booger in my nose, and not much else.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

There is a growing wave of anti-semetism from all the crazy nutbags. We need to stop the fascist trends everywhere we can. It started with republicans demonizing immigrants just as W was starting to have them trend toward the right. A weirdly self-defeating strategy that brought us Trump.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Well said Sparko but I think that "demographic" is going to trend higher as long as we have political "leaders" that continue to fuel that "base"/fire.

Which sort of brings me to........

Glad he already has his priorities in order.
P.S. A lot can happen between now and Jan 20, 2025.

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/sta ... 1266139147
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

so, presidents should be above the law?

talk about dangerous
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Can Biden pardon state charges?
Defense. Rebounds.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:14 am Can Biden pardon state charges?
Lol no.

And this is a problem! Because there is no gray area: either (1) Vivek is a moron who shouldn’t be trusted to raise goldfish, or (2) Vivek is an opportunistic rube-baiter.

It. Is. A. Cult.