Another mass shooting

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Another mass shooting

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:12 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:01 am Sorry for assuming that the "certain people" you were referring to were the Dems that post on this board. I am sure that if you listed out who specifically you were referring to that it would be a healthy mix of Dem and GOP supporting posters. Or not.

"Simply wonder why certain people only seem to care when it's mostly white people being shot? "
For someone who finger wags about reading comprehension and discussion so frequently, you don't seem to be great at taking your own advice.

Multiple times I said "as a country". It also sometimes applies as a messageboard.

Assumptions can get you in trouble occasionally. Sort of like assuming I am a republican here to "own the libs", rather than paying attention to the multiple times I have pointed out I am currently registered as a Dem. Just because I am comfortable being critical of Dems doesn't make me a Pub.
I don't assume you are a Republican. You have stated your voting registration status here hundreds of times in defense of your nonsensical trolling.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:12 am Assumptions can get you in trouble occasionally. Sort of like assuming I am a republican here to "own the libs", rather than paying attention to the multiple times I have pointed out I am currently registered as a Dem. Just because I am comfortable being critical of Dems doesn't make me a Pub.
have you seen the way the dems are ru(i)nning this country. a gallon of gasoline has topped $8.00 per in los angelos ca.

they are making it easy. in the last calendar week janet yellen admitted she didn't see it coming. in the last calendar week uncle joe admitted he didn't see it coming. and now that it is here, he says there is nothing he can do about it.

they are making it easy.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/02/opinions ... index.html

Raises the possibility that federal funds could be withheld from states if they don't raise the legal age for purchase of long guns. I would be in favor of that as a tool to push for that specific change to be made.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

PSA: If you are looking for the "Ignore Function," you click on the user's red name to the left of on one of their posts. Then click the blue "Add foe" text.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:33 am
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:12 am Assumptions can get you in trouble occasionally. Sort of like assuming I am a republican here to "own the libs", rather than paying attention to the multiple times I have pointed out I am currently registered as a Dem. Just because I am comfortable being critical of Dems doesn't make me a Pub.
have you seen the way the dems are ru(i)nning this country. a gallon of gasoline has topped $8.00 per in los angelos ca.

they are making it easy. in the last calendar week janet yellen admitted she didn't see it coming. in the last calendar week uncle joe admitted he didn't see it coming. and now that it is here, he says there is nothing he can do about it.

they are making it easy.
It's hilarious to me that the mouth breathers think that Biden has responsibility for or control over fuel prices.

You do know that oil companies are freaking rolling in the dough, right?
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

they are making it easy.
Refreshing to see honesty rather than macho-bravado-politicking that spurns people away from government.
PSA: today is the last day to register for the next primary in NY. Are you registered to vote?
For everyone: https://vote.gov/
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

it costs more for a gallon of gasoline at the chevron in los angelos, than it does in the yukon territories.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

PSA cont.: and here is where you can find your next elections: https://www.usa.gov/election-office
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:42 am it costs more for a gallon of gasoline at the chevron in los angelos, than it does in the yukon territories.
Some states have high taxes on fuel.
Ironically, most of these states have great roads and / or beautiful scenery.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Overlander wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:40 am It's hilarious to me that the mouth breathers think that Biden has responsibility
there is something we can do about it alright. nov 22 says hi.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:42 am it costs more for a gallon of gasoline at the chevron in los angelos, than it does in the yukon territories.
Probably a bit more demand for it in Los Angeles.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:48 am
Probably a bit more demand for it in Los Angeles.
is that the way it works.

probably a bit more demand for milk in detroit than there is on mackinac island. yet a gallon of milk costs 2 dollars in detroit and 5 on mackinac island. weird.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

There is no good reason for oil companies to be raising gas prices right now other than "because we can". They are the enemies here.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:45 am
Overlander wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:40 am It's hilarious to me that the mouth breathers think that Biden has responsibility
there is something we can do about it alright. nov 22 says hi.
Please list and detail government policies that will raise/lower gasoline prices.
Defense. Rebounds.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:02 am Please list and detail government policies that will raise/lower gasoline prices.
the ballot box.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Overlander wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:40 am

they are making it easy.
It's hilarious to me that the mouth breathers think that Biden has responsibility for or control over fuel prices.

its not the dems but it is partially the government.

We slowed gas production to increase diesel production.

And then.....exported diesel.
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:06 am
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:02 am Please list and detail government policies that will raise/lower gasoline prices.
the ballot box.
What? This tells me you got nuthin.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:06 am
the ballot box.
Boy are you going to be disappointed.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:11 am
Overlander wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:40 am

they are making it easy.

its not the dems but it is partially the government.

We slowed gas production to increase diesel production.

And then.....exported diesel.
So, the Government produces and sells petroleum products?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Overlander wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:44 am
Some states have high taxes on fuel.
Ironically, most of these states have great roads and / or beautiful scenery.
Not IL.

Crappy roads.

Crappy scenery.