KU basketball expected to face multiple major violation allegations from NCAA:

Kansas Basketball.
Deleted User 266

Re: KU basketball expected to face multiple major violation allegations from NCAA:

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Probably not. My opinions are based on what I have known to be fact/s in the past.
Bill Self and his staff are in a scum business and there are people Self has chosen to associate with that are known to be scum. That's a fact more than it's an opinion.
Deleted User 89

Re: KU basketball expected to face multiple major violation allegations from NCAA:

Post by Deleted User 89 »

kinda like kcrim
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:18 pm Is people leaving Late Night early a problem? I’m not sure why you’d go if not to stay for the hoop.
They did the last time I went
Judy_Jayhawk

Post by Judy_Jayhawk »

Coach K is in favor for the fair pay for play act voted for in California. No surprise, they have had that act at Duke for years!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/285 ... basketball
Deleted User 266

I assume there is nothing to read here but I found it interesting that Snacks is posting pics on social media while wearing Champion gear. I have not seen him do that in the past. If it's athletic company gear he's wearing, it's been Adidas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B33bjOxh-pL/?
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

I saw a picture once where he had white shoe laces instead of black.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

...and I hear he wears boxer briefs from the gap...
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Kansas going to Champion?
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 266

NDballer13 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:22 am I saw a picture once where he had white shoe laces instead of black.
I saw a picture once where a Yao Ming collectible figure had some weed in his hand and was about to dunk/shoot it in to a bowl that was part of a bong.

As I said, I just found it interesting that in all the social media posts I have seen him post - the only athletic gear I have seen him wearing is Adidas - and Adidas pays KU roughly 14 million a year and gives him a ton of free shit to "promote"/"publicize".
You and most others probably don't find it interesting. Fine. Duly noted.
Carry on.
Last edited by Deleted User 266 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 286

Post by Deleted User 286 »

We aren't going to champion. My guess is snacks was too high to notice which brand he had on.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

It's easy. Champion was the only source that he could get matching fire engine red hoodie AND pants from.
Deleted User 266

You may be right!

Can't find him wearing a red Adidas HOODIE with matching pants.

On a related note, I fucked up. Go figure - right?
He's posted pics wearing stuff other than Adidas in the past.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0-jyZABb2O/?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buc_qUBllRe/?
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

Bill Self, Kansas double down on innocence as NCAA probe ramps up with season beginning

https://www.cbssports.com/college-baske ... beginning/
punkrockhawk

Post by punkrockhawk »

hartjack8 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:00 am Bill Self, Kansas double down on innocence as NCAA probe ramps up with season beginning

https://www.cbssports.com/college-baske ... beginning/
I'm not sure where they came up with the title for that article from. I didn't read anything that made me feel like Self, or KU had doubled down on their innocence. Click-bait.
Deleted User 286

Post by Deleted User 286 »

"""Asked directly Wednesday whether he had ever requested payments from Gassnola for any prospects, players or relatives of athletes, Self responded plainly.

"That's a fair question, and it has been answered."

So?

"I can say, yes."

To be accurate, Self later clarified he actually meant "no," he had not asked for players to be paid. In that dizzying world of a high-profile NCAA investigation, every intimation, every word, counts."""

Oooops. Gotta be careful with those words!
Trustee

Post by Trustee »

Reporter: Can you say yes or no?

Self: I can say “yes, I’ll refer to my prior statements. Absolutely.”

It was obvious that Self was not saying yes to asking for payments. I don’t expect much from Dennis Dodd and I was still surprised at how shitty that article was.

“ Oooops. Gotta be careful with those words!”

Yeah. You really do.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

lmao at the comments

calling it out for the non-story that it is
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

sooo hasn't it been like almost 3 months?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2019/nov/ ... tions-rec/

Announced back a few weeks ago that the 90-day deadline would be mid-February.

NCAA suspended the original response when allegations were delivered on Sept 23, to having the 90-day response clock start on November 21st.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG