Suns 4 / Mavs 2
Warriors 4 / Grizz-Wolves 2
Celtics 4 / Bucks 3
76ers 4 / Heat 3

Warriors 4 / Suns 3
Celtics 4 / 76ers 3

Warriors 4 / Celtics 3
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 863

Re: NBA Playoffs

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Suns 4-1
Warriors 4-1
Bucks 4-3
Heat 4-2

Warriors 4 - Suns 2
Bucks 4 - Heat 1

Warriors 4 - Bucks 3

That said, I think Suns and Celtics could also win it all.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I don't even think the Warriors are even playing their best yet.
I know the Celts always seem to disappoint me just when i'm all in but I think the Middleton injury might be enough for me to have them in 7 over the Bucks.
Deleted User 863

pdub wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:56 am I don't even think the Warriors are even playing their best yet.
I know the Celts always seem to disappoint me just when i'm all in but I think the Middleton injury might be enough for me to have them in 7 over the Bucks.
Don't get me wrong, I think boston "should" probably win. But felt like a semi upset was bound to happen somewhere. And Giannis is the best player in the series. Can he carry them over a very good Boston team is the question. Winner of this series goes to the finals imo.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Karl Anthony Towns seems like a goof. He just looks weird trying to mean mug and be aggressive. You can tell he has to manufacture it.
Deleted User 863

Bucks showing why they are NBA Champions. Defense.

Even without Middleton they looked awesome today.
Deleted User 863

Fucking Draymond. Ejected in the 2nd quarter. Warriors hanging tough without him, but feels like Memphis could steal game 1.
Deleted User 863

Jordan Poole is so good. Holy crap. The warriors are stacked. Wiggins was an all star this year and some games he's their 5th best player.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Ja had a shot.
I dont think that out of bounds call should be a jump ( I wasnt sure which it was off...three pro refs didnt either ). Go to the monitor.
Deleted User 863

pdub wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:37 pm Ja had a shot.
I dont think that out of bounds call should be a jump ( I wasnt sure which it was off...three pro refs didnt either ). Go to the monitor.
Warriors got greedy wasting their challenge on a charge that wasn't going to be overturned.

Have to change the monitor rule in that situation. Or a ref has to make a call. It looked like it was off brooks (iirc).
NDballer13

Post by NDballer13 »

I didn't like that charge call. Disagreed with sticking with it even more. Their reason was his left foot was planted and stationary, which it was, but that should be irrelevant when that is literally the only part of his body that was stationary.
Deleted User 863

NDballer13 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:57 pm I didn't like that charge call. Disagreed with sticking with it even more. Their reason was his left foot was planted and stationary, which it was, but that should be irrelevant when that is literally the only part of his body that was stationary.
You don't have to be totally stationary iirc. You can be moving laterally. But he definitely leaned. I thought it was probably a charge too. Very tough call to overturn when it is that close.

Block/charge calls are hard to overturn in general unless it's a restricted area kind of thing.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Grayson Allen just got crossed into next week
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Jaylen took a soul.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Celtics are crushing the Bucks.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Please don't jinx.
Deleted User 863

pdub wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:12 pmPlease don't jinx.
Boston was a little shell shocked game 1 after playing the soft ass nets. This is going to be a fun series.

Missed the first half because my kid had soccer practice. Then missed most of the 3rd quarter because he barfed up his lunch in the car on the way home. 🤣🤣🤣...now we are watching together. Crazy how kids can barf and feel better/hungry 5min later. Resilient little fuckers.
Deleted User 863

Giannis could be MVP every single year.
Deleted User 863

Brooks about to get ejected.

Edit: he gone.

Dumb.
randylahey